AnaLyser

Sep 13, 2019
the saddest thing is Illusion kinda stopped making good games. Every game is just a change of engine and minor gameplay difference. Gameplay no longer seems like their priority, every game feels like a product with bare minimal just to sell.
I guess until they have some real competition and it sells they won't really try.

27X

Oct 30, 2019
Honey Select 2 :PogChamp:Very happy about it, especially considering AI have shallow gameplay and bad performance.

Yup and the positions changed depending of the state of the girl (virgin/normal/horny). And on top of that you could do vaginal or anal with all positions.
And HS has even more shallow gameplay. The only difference here is potatoes will run better because the largest thing you're going to see in HS is a 10x15 square room with no draw distance, and they'll be using the same anim sets that they've been using for the past seven years.

Multipostition also wasn't a thing then and it won't be now either.

AnaLyser

Sep 13, 2019
And HS has even more shallow gameplay. The only difference here is potatoes will run better because the largest thing you're going to see in HS is a 10x15 square room with no draw distance, and they'll be using the same anim sets that they've been using for the past seven years.

Multipostition also wasn't a thing then and it won't be now either.
But HS doesn't pretend to have anything else than shallow gameplay, unlike what AI trailers made you think. On top of that you unironically had more options with girls since they could be your slave, lover, horny, hate you and be broken wherehas in AI you will only gain xp even if you rape your girl in the toilet. The only thing AI really has is building but it's too limited.

Apr 18, 2019
Honey Select 2. I dunno. I am not a big fan of the Illusion games. Either their gameplay isn't that good or their story is either non-existent or just not my taste. I doubt Honey Select 2 will be anything more than a character editor and some simulation. But we will see…

cruz456

Aug 13, 2017
I guess until they have some real competition and it sells they won't really try.
TeaTime pls come back :WutFace:
I honestly liked the path they taking with sexy beach premium resort ,main and custom heroines ,combat system,mini games if they did something similar with better performance and polish some things it could be fantastic

there is only a 3p position? I do not know if there is more but if there is how I unlock them? I am up social and I not feel that they interact much with each other (they have about 300 of social I don't know if there is more)

HeroicHeretic

May 17, 2018
Interesting... Honey Select 2?

I like Koikatsu and Honey Select for their INSANE mod collections. Want a specific character from an anime, film, television, even youtube or instagram... you'll find a card for one of those two.

I -really- hope they use a new or at least hugely upgraded engine for Honey Select 2. I'm super curious about what next gen could do with sex game graphics.

Also, who the hell plays Illusion games for the story/gameplay.. ah well, there's people who like it for everything I guess.

dairou

Sep 13, 2019
Hi guys, I have a question. Is there a way/mod to pose girls while on the main game? I know you can in the studio but I'd like to do it during normal gameplay.

I'm using screwthisnoise repack. Thanks.

cruz456

Aug 13, 2017
Also, who the hell plays Illusion games for the story/gameplay.. ah well, there's people who like it for everything I guess.

Well, has to unlock clothes, craft items, complete events or requirements,in fact, I think it is one of the reasons why one plays their games and why then differ from each other

AnaLyser

Sep 13, 2019
I honestly liked the path they taking with sexy beach premium resort ,main and custom heroines ,combat system,mini games if they did something similar with better performance and polish some things it could be fantastic

there is only a 3p position? I do not know if there is more but if there is how I unlock them? I am up social and I not feel that they interact much with each other (they have about 300 of social I don't know if there is more)
Wasn't TeaTime absorbed by Illusion?

Yeah a better SBPR without lag would had been great, it had more potential than AI.

As for 3p positions as far as I know there's only one.

Reactions: KekKoo

BrokePC

Feb 20, 2020
I think AI Girl is a great concept for an H game and I always thought Honey Select was the Soul Calibur of H games when it comes to custom character creation. So I was happy to see it in AI Girl as well, and will be looking forward to HS2

However, AI Girl could use some streamlining.

HeroicHeretic

May 17, 2018
Remembers AA2 and AG3 (Moreso AA2 personally)

As I said, there's people for everything out there.
If you enjoy it that way, more power to you.

Well, has to unlock clothes, craft items, complete events or requirements,in fact, I think it is one of the reasons why one plays their games and why then differ from each other
Yeah well there's savegames for that. Ain't nobody got time for that shit!
Or at least I don't.

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Honey Select 2. I dunno. I am not a big fan of the Illusion games. Either their gameplay isn't that good or their story is either non-existent or just not my taste. I doubt Honey Select 2 will be anything more than a character editor and some simulation. But we will see…
Illusion games are, first and foremost, hentai games, so the main point will always be sexual in nature, not story. Honey Select and others like it, that's a vast majority of Illusion titles as only maybe 8 have been different, have always been the kind of game where you just get an editor and some positions to go through with stats that change as you do so and change the girl with them.

They do interact with each other and with the trader, Shan, as well, though it is much more limited than AA2 was or even AG3. They basically only interact with each other to start H with each other.

Interesting... Honey Select 2?

I like Koikatsu and Honey Select for their INSANE mod collections. Want a specific character from an anime, film, television, even youtube or instagram... you'll find a card for one of those two.

I -really- hope they use a new or at least hugely upgraded engine for Honey Select 2. I'm super curious about what next gen could do with sex game graphics.

The LAST thing they should do is use a new engine, that's part of the reason the quality dropped for the last two games. We could have had an AG4 equivalent with this game and an AA3 equivalent with Koikatsu if they hadn't been using an engine they weren't yet comfortable with.

Remembers AA2 and AG3 (Moreso AA2 personally)

AA2 did NOT have a story nor did AG3. Only their games like Rapelay, Play Club, @HomeMate, School Mate, SBPR, and Play Home had one.

Hi guys, I have a question. Is there a way/mod to pose girls while on the main game? I know you can in the studio but I'd like to do it during normal gameplay.

I'm using screwthisnoise repack. Thanks.
There is not

Wasn't TeaTime absorbed by Illusion?

Yeah a better SBPR without lag would had been great, it had more potential than AI.

As for 3p positions as far as I know there's only one.
Not that I remember, I think they just died off because they couldn't keep up. Also, I never experienced this lag I keep reading about.

Reactions: dairou

KekKoo

Apr 4, 2018
AA2 did NOT have a story nor did AG3. Only their games like Rapelay, Play Club, @HomeMate, School Mate, SBPR, and Play Home had one.
I'm sorry, I misread, I thought I read gameplay. I don't really care for their story games, naturally but, either way, of course they didn't have stories, you made them. They classify more as sandbox games imo. Which.. you know.. has gameplay but like I said, I misread, they said story, and ONLY story so I mean-

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
I'm sorry, I misread, I thought I read gameplay. I don't really care for their story games, naturally but, either way, of course they didn't have stories, you made them. They classify more as sandbox games imo. Which.. you know.. has gameplay but like I said, I misread, they said story, and ONLY story so I mean-
Agreed, though sandbox doesn't necessarily mean it won't have a story, it usually just means there is no set order of events and you aren't forced down one path. This game is a good example of that. It has a story, limited, but there, yet you are not forced into anything except the unlocking new areas and I'm not sure you absolutely have to do them.

Tianist

Feb 29, 2020
Hi guys.

Where can I find a beginner's guide "How to start making mods" or something? I want to help the community, but I don’t know how.

Thanks in advance.

3.30 star(s) 32 Votes