Storm Wing

Feb 24, 2020
Hello, everyone. Newbie here. Just want to ask: is there a tool to change the girl's parameter? Found a good character card, & her parameters are all 999, with 0 darkness.

*Nevermind. Found it. Look for Agent Trainer 1.2.0

Last edited:
Reactions: ChubbyCheek
Sep 17, 2019
Ahh im using Br r3.2 and v1.0.7.It doesnt make a copy of my chara from old into female. It was just sent directly to old folder. After reading some of the comment there it is indeed for Ai Girl but for version 1.0.5. I used to download cards from here as well but some of the character there are really nice but too bad it wasnt for my version
Excuse me, if all Cards are for the Game then they will be loadet by the Game,the old Folder is Createt by using an Card from the Demo Creation Programm from August , if you get 1.0.5 Girls they must be loadeable realy,
If for some Reason, the Folder or the hole Path to it is with Writepermission...
from You as an Admin. Please share me one of the not loadeable Cards, i will give it a Try.
* AAh if the Card is in the Folder : Old/etc then its not a Card, maybe some Sort of reworked by Photoshop , and the Game Infos are gone.

Last edited:
Reactions: Xeerrox

Xeerrox

Feb 25, 2018
Excuse me, if all Cards are for the Game then they will be loadet by the Game,the old Folder is Createt by using an Card from the Demo Creation Programm from August , if you get 1.0.5 Girls they must be loadeable realy,
If for some Reason, the Folder or the hole Path to it is with Writepermission...
from You as an Admin. Please share me one of the not loadeable Cards, i will give it a Try.
* AAh if the Card is in the Folder : Old/etc then its not a Card, maybe some Sort of reworked by Photoshop , and the Game Infos are gone.
Thank you so much for your time but everything has been fixed. Apparently i have to open the file via left click before saving it into my pc. What i did was i right click and save instead of opening it first (left click). Sorry cause i could not read chinese so i did not understand that is what i have to do first. Thanks again for replying!

Reactions: HiddenGameMember

candy76041820

Jun 1, 2019
Thanks dude.

One more thing if you don't mind, but I'm using the simple walls and floor and it seems like some of the wall and floor lengths don't match up. Like if I have two wooden floors 7 together, there's no wall pieces that aligns with the floors perfectly. There's always a small piece of wall that goes over the floor. Not sure why that's the case.

Examples:

View attachment 565192

View attachment 565193

No matter what floor and wall combos, I always seem to have a piece of wall sticking out.
Take the length of Wall-1 (any type) as N blocks, then:
Big rimless floors&ceils: (5N-2)*(5N-2)
Big rimmed floors&ceils: 5N*5N
Rectangular floors&ceils: 5N*4N
Small floors&ceils: N*N
Medium walls: 2N
Long walls: 5N

TLDR: spare a block at the corners.
AI-Syoujyo 2020-02-25 23_29_44.png

fake sensei

Nov 6, 2017
Hi guys, how can i make two characters do a common animation in studio? It was possible in HS studio but i could not figure it out in this game. Or how can i unlock all animations, i'm using %100 save but there is only 4-5 animations for each character. Thanks.

OrnSmo

Mar 18, 2018
Is there a mod like or close to PH DHH? H-Positions in this game would be vastly better if you could tweak them.

MajinGlue

Nov 7, 2019
When I install Penis Vagina Collider by Roy12 it cause my female vagina to go horribly wrong. Anyone else have that problem ?

Sep 17, 2019
Hi guys, how can i make two characters do a common animation in studio? It was possible in HS studio but i could not figure it out in this game. Or how can i unlock all animations, i'm using %100 save but there is only 4-5 animations for each character. Thanks.
You need to get the Girls on 4 Heards for full interaktion with them. Eat with them and talk or let they follow you- repeat.

Reactions: fake sensei

Fuyuki

May 4, 2019
Take the length of Wall-1 (any type) as N blocks, then:
Big rimless floors&ceils: (5N-2)*(5N-2)
Big rimmed floors&ceils: 5N*5N
Rectangular floors&ceils: 5N*4N
Small floors&ceils: N*N
Medium walls: 2N
Long walls: 5N
That becomes much more complicated when you actually try to make a big house with partitions and without gaps.
Basically the big partition wall is made 5N-2 to fit with the rimless floor, whereas medium (M) and small (S) walls are adjusted so 2M+1S = 5N-4 to fit both rimless ceilings and not overlap with the big partition wall.
The height of all partition walls is 2 cells lesser compared to the external ones to facilitate additional space needed for the floor and ceiling.
So it appears that to make nice and cozy complex structures you actually have to place double layers of both external and internal walls... or you might consider refraining from using external walls and rimmed ceilings altogether. Otherwise you'll always get that nasty 2 cells gap each time you try to make separated rooms.

Funnily enough this could be easily avoided if only Illusion coders chose to make framing cells of external walls ignore overlapping with other walls, floor and ceiling, so you could actually use them for partition as well and not create this uneven and counterintuitive mess.

Last edited:

Reivi

Jun 14, 2018
The last time I played an illussion game was Artificial Academy 2. This looks like a massive improvement in terms of everything.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: AzuraMeta

ANUBIS969

Dec 9, 2017
sry i am stilll new to this amazing game. Do someone know how i can make the girl allways realy sweaty? i know about the lotion in h-scene but i meant in general. thanks

oh and i have a huge favour to ask. Could maybe someone create me KDA Akali fom League of legends? i tried my best but i realy suck and the cards for download i foud are out of date :( i realy do love akali <3

Last edited:
Reactions: hikalulu

smick

Dec 29, 2017
I just downloaded the game (twice actually, 3.2 and 3.1.1 repacks) and i get white screen when i start it (from both versions).
Does anyone know what could cause that ?
My PC is good enough for the game also i play other Illusion games without a problem, im using windows 10 with everything set on Japanese, my game is not in Program Files (read somewhere that could be a problem) and i tried all qualities and resolutions.

DrunkDragon

Donor
May 26, 2018
Which mod is it, that removes the UI during H-scenes, so one cannot chose what to do? As of late, I have only been having simple handjob scenes, kissing scenes and simple insertion scenes. Is it the CareBaire mod?

candy76041820

Jun 1, 2019
I just downloaded the game (twice actually, 3.2 and 3.1.1 repacks) and i get white screen when i start it (from both versions).
My PC is good enough for the game also i play other Illusion games without a problem, im using windows 10 with everything set on Japanese, my game is not in Program Files (read somewhere that could be a problem) and i tried all qualities and resolutions.
A rare bug: Keep the game window foreground (to make sure, just click in it) until the main menu shows, or it'll whitescreen.

Apr 29, 2018
I got the same problem every time I tried to use the translator, but it does seem to be a problem with the game itself rather than the translators. With the translator I got a white screen like 95% of the time I tried to launch the game, without the translator I only get a white screen 5% of the time.

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
the girl on this opening page is soooo ...O.M.G sexy as hell .. can i have her pleasepleaseplease :p:love::p:LOL::ROFLMAO::LOL:

3.30 star(s) 32 Votes