daggerfail

May 2, 2018
In your mods Folder the hole SideloaderModpack Folder is deleteable ,all other mods are in Bepinex Plugins Structure as it makes different to them. and ofcorse the Mods for studio are deletable too in the mods Folder.
Thanks. I've cleaned out most stuff and then reinstalled bare minimum to get uncensor and translation working. Trouble is that now, when I start the character creator, I get a bunch of [UAR] Missing mod detected! warnings. How can I get rid of these?

Sep 17, 2019
If you have scripts from previous versions, make sure you don't have any other than those included in the optional mods. Some older scripts stop all other scripts from working after the last december update.
Hello SrewThis Noise you have linked the wrong folder in last Post:
This is the Mega folder link for Chara housing etc.:

Sep 17, 2019
Thanks. I've cleaned out most stuff and then reinstalled bare minimum to get uncensor and translation working. Trouble is that now, when I start the character creator, I get a bunch of [UAR] Missing mod detected! warnings. How can I get rid of these?
Mostly this will apear by using a Girl Card made with mods. So you have to save all Girls (Female-Chara) ones new , in the Creator to fix it buud
its not save if that will work for all missing posts.

Calloc

Nov 11, 2019
Recently installed STN's R3.2 and now I get this elongated pussy on default and the black plane at the feet. Another one I found was that, one of my girls has a very low and deep voice when she speaks(except for when she moans during sex). Anyone else got these and possibly a fix?
AI_2020-02-24-00-13-49-902.png

Hayran

Dec 4, 2018
This game is very cool. I can't believe I run the game in my GTX 650 1GB. Well play with low fps (15~20) e.e so bad... The GTA V runs better (with 30~40). Well, games using Unity engine, with optimization mystery old problems... But I like the idea of survive, and make some quest and reputation. Remember me a litte The Sims Castaway haha. Well I need play more, I just start the game... (And make my character for hours).

Q:
Well. I have download the "[ScrewThisNoise] AI-Shoujo R3.2" well, is it optimized (to give more fps) or does it have many mods that cause lag on the game? I have a problem only with GPU fps low (RAM and CPU performace in the game supports very well). In the end... there is some optimization that I can do (remove, or add mods), or none of them will help me, in this case in the graphics question are enough for my computer?

Thanks.

Last edited:

Honey_

Jan 19, 2018
hello

i have a question, and maybe a noob one......

it's about this bikini.

sling.png

i tried to edit it, to make certain parts invisible, but i failed...... ( i wanted to erase everything except the choker and the two strings, to make it look like they are attached to nipple rings (yeah i know )
the overlay is confusing me..... unlike other overlays only a small part of it is actually used and affected from ''invisibility''
and it is impossible to know which part to erase... al least for me.
i tried many parts, but it looked allways random like the tear option.

is the solution for this obvious, or impossible for me???:unsure:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

daggerfail

May 2, 2018
Mostly this will apear by using a Girl Card made with mods. So you have to save all Girls (Female-Chara) ones new , in the Creator to fix it buud
its not save if that will work for all missing posts.
Well, I deleted all cards apart from the default and still get the errors. Examples:

4x [UAR] WARNING! Missing mod detected! [hflowerking.maid_top]
8x [UAR] WARNING! Missing mod detected! [roy12.microbikini]
8x [UAR] WARNING! Missing mod detected! [UM2_heels_02]

Is there perhaps a config file somewhere that tells the game what mods are installed?

Really appreciate STN efforts with repacks. But, I'm basically just trying to get the game back to vanilla (apart from translation and uncensor). Partly because I'm using AISVR 0.0.5 and getting glitched graphics (unless I turn off all post processing effects). I have no idea if it's one of the repacks mods that's causing issues. And partly because sometimes I just prefer to pick and choose what mods I add.

BrokePC

Feb 20, 2020
Do base plots getting larger the more you progress in the story? Saw some pictures of people's houses and they are big, so was wondering if it was a mod or if plots do get bigger.

Sep 17, 2019
Do base plots getting larger the more you progress in the story? Saw some pictures of people's houses and they are big, so was wondering if it was a mod or if plots do get bigger.
actually there are 3 Sizes of Housing Places ingame, the largest(3) is on the other(HousingIsland) Island.
With some script *BuildingAnyWhere.cs
*ignore_overlap.cs
In the Scripts-Folder or in the optional Scripts Folder,
you are able to build everywhere.or more then just from Game given place.

Last edited:
Reactions: BrokePC
Sep 17, 2019
Well, I deleted all cards apart from the default and still get the errors. Examples:
I have no idea if it's one of the repacks mods that's causing issues. And partly because sometimes I just prefer to pick and choose what mods I add.
What happens if you try the other Way? first backup the hole Bepinex Folder, then use the vanillify.Bat?
and copy /paste the bepinex back -start with initsettings?

ANUBIS969

Dec 9, 2017
Hello you all ^-^i have a question. i am looking for much more clothes for this amazing game. But i dont found something. Do you may have a suggestion or somet like this? Or may i am just to stupid to look prooper :( thanks for your time and help.

becarefulheisabig

Jan 7, 2020
Q:
Well. I have download the "[ScrewThisNoise] AI-Shoujo R3.2" well, is it optimized (to give more fps) or does it have many mods that cause lag on the game? I have a problem only with GPU fps low (RAM and CPU performace in the game supports very well). In the end... there is some optimization that I can do (remove, or add mods), or none of them will help me, in this case in the graphics question are enough for my computer?

Thanks.
That's a good question, I'd like to know too. I have GTX 1080 and i7 6700K with 16GB 3000mhz RAM and as I've said, It maxes out my GPU and runs like complete shit. The game certainly has no buisness being so HW hungry as it is.
Don't know how non-repack/vanilla game runs as I'm running R3.2 repack, but I know that there are bunch of "optimization" plugins.
I'd very much like to optimize my experience without running it on ultra low or something...

BrokePC

Feb 20, 2020
actually there are 3 Sizes of Housing Places ingame, the largest(3) is on the other(HousingIsland) Island.
With some script *BuildingAnyWhere.cs
*ignore_overlap.cs
In the Scripts-Folder or in the optional Scripts Folder,
you are able to build everywhere.or more then just from Game given place.
Thanks dude.

One more thing if you don't mind, but I'm using the simple walls and floor and it seems like some of the wall and floor lengths don't match up. Like if I have two wooden floors 7 together, there's no wall pieces that aligns with the floors perfectly. There's always a small piece of wall that goes over the floor. Not sure why that's the case.

Examples:

AI_2020-02-24-19-55-58-034.png

AI_2020-02-24-19-58-03-695.png

No matter what floor and wall combos, I always seem to have a piece of wall sticking out.

Last edited:

pspbro

Apr 22, 2017
I changed the amount of girls in the plugin ai_extragirls and restarted the game.

When i load up the game, the amount of girls is set to 8 as I chose before but i dont get the option to add new girls in the terminal. Any help would be appreciated.
In the terminal, scroll down the list of girls. The extra slots are after the default four.

Xeerrox

Feb 25, 2018
Guys sorry but im new here. Can i know why everytime whenever i download a char card and placed it in the female folder it would just vanish or change its format from PNG to JPG once i start the game?

Sep 17, 2019
Guys sorry but im new here. Can i know why everytime whenever i download a char card and placed it in the female folder it would just vanish or change its format from PNG to JPG once i start the game?
this is a real big Problem ,i´ve never heard of it.
witch Version you play/StN-BR? or Flashbang? or whatever?

Xeerrox

Feb 25, 2018
this is a real big Problem ,i´ve never heard of it.
witch Version you play/StN-BR? or Flashbang? or whatever?
Im sorry after checking out some other post apparently it did not vanish. It was sent to the OLD folder instead. I was downloading lots of char from and apparently all of it was out of date. Is there anyway for me to make it up to date?
Also howdo i check what version im playing?
P.S It did not convert any JPG to PNG. Some of the file i downloaded was JPG to begin with. Sorry for the confusion

Sep 17, 2019
Thanks dude.

One more thing if you don't mind, but I'm using the simple walls and floor and it seems like some of the wall and floor lengths don't match up. Like if I have two wooden floors 7 together, there's no wall pieces that aligns with the floors perfectly. There's always a small piece of wall that goes over the floor. Not sure why that's the case.

Examples:

No matter what floor and wall combos, I always seem to have a piece of wall sticking out.
Yes, thats the Problem for solving it the overlaps,cs is build for.
And I personaly build with an Mix of smal Walls and dobbled Walls.
its Tricky to get the right Setup and sometimes nothing wil fit, anywhere always the Rain comes into Your Bed....

Reactions: BrokePC
Sep 17, 2019
Im sorry after checking out some other post apparently it did not vanish. It was sent to the OLD folder instead. I was downloading lots of char from and apparently all of it was out of date. Is there anyway for me to make it up to date?
Also howdo i check what version im playing?
P.S It did not convert any JPG to PNG. Some of the file i downloaded was JPG to begin with. Sorry for the confusion
Version of the Game is in the right down Corner from Start Screen, and Br Version is in initsetting Window in the upper right Side Corner. if they are in the old Folder the Game makes an Copie into Your Chara/Female folder?
If not its maybe not for ai Girl? by the Way i download the most cards here in Forum or in our Hillarius Cards Forum:CardsharingThread

Xeerrox

Feb 25, 2018
Version of the Game is in the right down Corner from Start Screen, and Br Version is in initsetting Window in the upper right Side Corner. if they are in the old Folder the Game makes an Copie into Your Chara/Female folder?
If not its maybe not for ai Girl? by the Way i download the most cards here in Forum or in our Hillarius Cards Forum:CardsharingThread
Ahh im using Br r3.2 and v1.0.7.It doesnt make a copy of my chara from old into female. It was just sent directly to old folder. After reading some of the comment there it is indeed for Ai Girl but for version 1.0.5. I used to download cards from here as well but some of the character there are really nice but too bad it wasnt for my version

3.30 star(s) 32 Votes