EvilChef

Sep 23, 2016
I setting low. still 6 7 FPS, anyone help me? gtx 1050 can't run this game?
I've got a shitty old 660Ti running it. But you need to set the graphics options correctly. Shadows for an example have a HUGE impact. Test out the different settings. Perhaps you have forgotten something.

adad3211211

Feb 10, 2020
So I foud this mod,,,, care bair package,,,,,can someone tell me all the things he do,,,,because I dont understat what he can do,,,,or if somewere is a text with a description and he can send a link..... thx

ragingsimian

Jan 17, 2020
I don't know, I update new driver still lag

Your GPU is fine. That CPU has has integrated graphics. Make sure the game isn't somehow trying to use the integrated graphics on the CPU instead of the video card.

MondoTough

Jan 14, 2018
Hello all, I've found another hay to make the game playable as fast as it gets.

Just start the game, Open the task manager, go to the details tab, right click the game, give it high priority, and you'll see a great diference.

Saludos!!!

Reactions: HiddenGameMember

lacibabi

Feb 16, 2020
Is there a mod which allows you to just do H scenes with girls (any of them)? Putting them in through the console and leveling them takes forever. I want a kinda free play option like Honey Select. The survival aspect is fun but sometimes I just want a quick fap to a random new card man.

Goodwytch

Jan 16, 2019
So, the game runs fine for me but there doesn't seem to be much to do. Collect junk, build a house, talk to the girl on the island.
I initiated one sex scene but it just looped eternally, no menu, no options to even exit it.

Does anyone have a link to a decent walk-through?

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
So, the game runs fine for me but there doesn't seem to be much to do. Collect junk, build a house, talk to the girl on the island.
I initiated one sex scene but it just looped eternally, no menu, no options to even exit it.

Does anyone have a link to a decent walk-through?
Sounds like you hit a well known bug with the lack of way to exit. There is literally nothing to make a walkthrough for, you were doing just fine. The game is just super grindy is all.

Is there a mod which allows you to just do H scenes with girls (any of them)? Putting them in through the console and leveling them takes forever. I want a kinda free play option like Honey Select. The survival aspect is fun but sometimes I just want a quick fap to a random new card man.
No, there is not. That would basically require a modder to rewrite the AI completely because there is randomization as far as what actions the girls take and even whether they will agree to do something you ask of them. Even a fully developed girl can say no to any action. Eroshane explained it better in previous posts.

lacibabi

Feb 16, 2020
Sounds like you hit a well known bug with the lack of way to exit. There is literally nothing to make a walkthrough for, you were doing just fine. The game is just super grindy is all.

No, there is not. That would basically require a modder to rewrite the AI completely because there is randomization as far as what actions the girls take and even whether they will agree to do something you ask of them. Even a fully developed girl can say no to any action. Eroshane explained it better in previous posts.

Do you know if there is a mod that will let me put more girls in at once?

Oldtoothlessbasterd

Jan 7, 2019
I'm using the repack, if you look in the Options Plungins Settings you can find a slider to add more girls in.
"About 1/3 way down the list of options"
I'm running it with 8 girls in so far, Was running 9 but last girl kept glitching so dumped her.

Goodwytch

Jan 16, 2019
Ok good to know, I'll give it another shot and see what happens. Thank you!

Reactions: alex2011

fregreger

Apr 28, 2018
I've played this game a while back and remember being decidedly unimpressed. But seeing as how Roy12 is porting DOA girls into it, I've decided to give this game another shot. The amount of animations seemed to me to be less varied than in Play Home, although I might be mistaken, since I've not ventured deep into the game content.

With that in mind I have some questions: As you progress with the girl, does she become more "sexual" and responsive to your advances in a more sensuous manner (I mean in terms of facial expressions and body language). Do you get to unlock raunchier and more kama sutra like sexual positions?

Also the first time you have sex with the girl, does she say something to register her loss of virginity? Or is there no content in the game pertaining to thereof? Seeing a girl progress in stages from an inexperienced virgin to a passionate sex goddess is my main appeal for these sort of games.

3.30 star(s) 32 Votes