• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Mcmanybucks

Jan 4, 2019
Fuck do they really want you to place each of the floors and walls individually??

Click the item in the item list to the right, and ctrl-click to choose multiple, then push the copy button and drag them whereever you want.. you've now multiplied the amount of this item.

ninjajay2417

Jul 30, 2018
Click the item in the item list to the right, and ctrl-click to choose multiple, then push the copy button and drag them whereever you want.. you've now multiplied the amount of this item.
Yea i know that but still have to place them individually is annoying, I mean have they never played sims lol

smnb

Sep 5, 2017
Building in this game is absolutely terrible. Dragging pieces one by one, that's nothing too exciting, but I can live with that. But those damn pieces don't even fit together. Put down a floor, either big tile or small ones and try to build a simple wall around it. It's nearly impossible, you'll end up with holes or overlaps, but those are not allowed. And once you add ceiling, positioning the camera to be able to do something inside is nightmare too (please tell me that I'm an idiot who missed option to temporarily hide group of objects).

Reactions: Dreyperro

TvTone

Sep 3, 2019
This seems slightly confusing. Is it actually a game, this repack thing or do you need all the other myriad links? Also, 22GB?! Wowser.
Straight up question, is it a good game and worth a massive 22GB download and storage?

Reactions: HiddenGameMember

ninjajay2417

Jul 30, 2018
So i think im glitched, I came out of a H scene on a hammock and now my camera is stuck really high up. When just walking around I only see my characters head. How can i reset it?

Sep 17, 2019
This seems slightly confusing. Is it actually a game, this repack thing or do you need all the other myriad links? Also, 22GB?! Wowser.
Straight up question, is it a good game and worth a massive 22GB download and storage?
if you get the Repack the full Game is in, and you didn´t need something else.

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
I've played this game a while back and remember being decidedly unimpressed. But seeing as how Roy12 is porting DOA girls into it, I've decided to give this game another shot. The amount of animations seemed to me to be less varied than in Play Home, although I might be mistaken, since I've not ventured deep into the game content.

With that in mind I have some questions: As you progress with the girl, does she become more "sexual" and responsive to your advances in a more sensuous manner (I mean in terms of facial expressions and body language). Do you get to unlock raunchier and more kama sutra like sexual positions?

Also the first time you have sex with the girl, does she say something to register her loss of virginity? Or is there no content in the game pertaining to thereof? Seeing a girl progress in stages from an inexperienced virgin to a passionate sex goddess is my main appeal for these sort of games.
Their responsiveness doesn't change and there is no indication of virginity, which seeing as they aren't even alive and don't even understand the concept of virginity, is a good thing realistically speaking. They essentially have the level of knowledge of a newborn with the knowledge of how to speak being the one exception. You basically get to either teach them so they learn survival skills and sex skills faster or you get to watch as they learn all that by themselves at a slower rate.

So how can i bring more girls to the island, or is it one at a time???
Find the hidden terminals, they are large black machines that are spread out across the first island and there are three, technically four, but the first is automatically active when you start as it belongs to the girl that wakes you.

Why is this game so choppy? it's like I'm playing a slideshow..
Depends on your system, it's already poorly optimized and each girl takes a pretty sizable chunk of available RAM.

It gets a bit repetitive as it is short before it goes endless, but yes, I'd say it's worth the download.

Last edited:

pspbro

Apr 22, 2017
Just need the single repack. Has all the important mods in it.

Have you played other games by Illusion? The results are similar (great character customization and graphics), this game just has a 'stranded on an island' story to it with the usual grind. Since it's machine translated the story isn't very impactful though, but since you play Illusion games for the modding and customization and ecchi, it's pretty fantastic and looks awesome.

If you don't want to do the story there's a 100% save included.

daggerfail

May 2, 2018
I want to uninstall all mods from the repack, except for the official updates, the translation and the uncensor stuff. Which files can I safely delete?

Sep 17, 2019
Is there a way to full window the game? I'm not seeing the option.
In Game window:
goto Options then plugins Settings- scroll down to grafik settings+ open it and there is a fullScreen option- maybe you have to
switch it ones and back to full Screen- otherwise in Initsettings window is a Checker for Fullscreen too.

Sep 17, 2019
I want to uninstall all mods from the repack, except for the official updates, the translation and the uncensor stuff. Which files can I safely delete?
In your mods Folder the hole SideloaderModpack Folder is deleteable ,all other mods are in Bepinex Plugins Structure as it makes different to them. and ofcorse the Mods for studio are deletable too in the mods Folder.

Apr 29, 2018
There is some new info from yesterday on Illusion page. Can anyone translate this and give summary ?
It's a staff recruitment announcement, they're looking for a 3D modeler, animator, 2D designer, programmer, website front end developer, and a server-side engineer. Either a whole bunch of staff just got poached and they're looking to fill the void, or they're expanding their team for a new project.

Honey_

Jan 19, 2018
does anyone know where to find these uncensorselector mods?

[Female][ddaa33] ddaa33_BDSM_BODY_D2
[Female][ddaa33] ddaa33_BDSM_BODY_D4

they should be in the better repack, but they are not.....

i absolutely love ddaa33´s work (except for the ampute stuff.... ) but sadly could not find more.....

Syq

Mar 11, 2018
I wish that some modder could take on gals AI and make them more less repetetive

Phantom_havoc

Jan 4, 2019
I changed the amount of girls in the plugin ai_extragirls and restarted the game.

When i load up the game, the amount of girls is set to 8 as I chose before but i dont get the option to add new girls in the terminal. Any help would be appreciated.

3.30 star(s) 32 Votes