cyprine

Nov 8, 2019
Can someone tell me the battery locations? I found the first one near the first pod in the forest behind the pod. Can some enlighten me with the locations of the others :unsure:
its mostly randomized - sometimes the girls will even gift you one. you could also check the trader girl but she aint cheap.
now i dont know if its some sort of biais but i've found them batteries more frequently in the (not so) secret lab area.

Reactions: kailius

Daedolon

Creator of Glassix 1 & 2
Game Developer
Aug 1, 2017
I can't find any links to the wiki and the only wiki I find with search engines is one from badplayboy or something like that which is mostly empty. Could somebody give me the wiki link and could it be added in the OP post?

nuriental

May 29, 2019
You must be getting blocked, because a google search for either ai girl wiki or ai syoujyo wiki has the first four listings pointing to the . Still not a whole lot there, as it hasn't been updated since a week after release.

============
Still plugging through the translation... who's the joker who came up with Techni-Shan? It's Technician, dammit!
At least they should've made it Techni-chan....

Reactions: AzuraMeta

Daedolon

Creator of Glassix 1 & 2
Game Developer
Aug 1, 2017
You must be getting blocked, because a google search for either ai girl wiki or ai syoujyo wiki has the first four listings pointing to the . Still not a whole lot there, as it hasn't been updated since a week after release.

============
Still plugging through the translation... who's the joker who came up with Techni-Shan? It's Technician, dammit!
Yeah, China doesn't like H stuff and my vpn is down. I tried using qwant with adult filter disabled but even with that, it would not find it.
Thanks for the link!

By the way, the max pouch size is 50? OR can I keep increasing it by building more pouch 1, 2 ,3 and ?

Last edited:
Sep 17, 2019
Yeah, China doesn't like H stuff and my vpn is down. I tried using qwant with adult filter disabled but even with that, it would not find it.
Thanks for the link!

By the way, the max pouch size is 50? OR can I keep increasing it by building more pouch 1, 2 ,3 and ?
You only get 4 expansions from the Game
with all expansions you reach 50, but with unlimited Scribt it will 9999.

Noseknows

Jan 10, 2019
Just downloaded 3.2 and I'm noticing that there seems to be an issue with penis during any of sex animations. Instead of penetrating the penis just mushes against the girl. Kinda looks like a fat worm being squished together by either end. Is this a common bug/error? If so, is there a fix? Thank y'all in advance.

raquitic

Aug 17, 2019
Hello. The script "Skip_resources.cs doesnt work" This will give you 999 of all items, doesnt work with the updates. There is a form that we can have a cheat that give use all the items?

Aknar

Jan 10, 2018
The game base is really cool, I do hope they'll add more interactions and the likes down the line, as it feels like most of the content is mostly grind here.

ScrewThisNoise

Modder
Jun 24, 2019
Hello. The script "Skip_resources.cs doesnt work" This will give you 999 of all items, doesnt work with the updates. There is a form that we can have a cheat that give use all the items?
If you have scripts from previous versions, make sure you don't have any other than those included in the optional mods. Some older scripts stop all other scripts from working after the last december update.

kailius

Apr 21, 2017
Hi I was wondering if there is place where you can get housing island preset builds. I saw there is save and load option so I though maybe can share there housing island creations o.o

3.30 star(s) 32 Votes