Spektro_Samsa

May 1, 2019
I still have tro

I still have trouble making remotely attractive caucasian faces. This game really wasn't made for gaijins after all :(
If I like someone else's cards, I pick them and use the "fusion" function of the character creator, let randomness do its magic and the rest are small adjustments.

thinform932

Oct 12, 2018
I'd appreciate some advice, in regards to increasing the game's performance as much as possible. I'm working here with an Intel i5 7200 with 8 GB RAM. Yes, it's integrated graphics, and yes I realize that I am an ambitious man for wanting to run AI-S on a laptop.

I am not looking to be able to run the game with 60+ fps on 2k with everything maxed out. I just want to get to a comfortable playable point. The first time I ran the game, it was a very pretty, but unplayable, slideshow.

I turned it down to (fullscreen) 1280x720 and the lowest in-game settings as posible, and I managed to get around 10-15 fps. This is rough but dare I say playable at the minimum, but fishing and building are painful.

Do I have any hope of achieving at least 20-25 FPS somehow? Perhaps through some obscure config setting or optimization step? I would be content with that even if I have to wait minutes for the game to load lol. Many thanks.(edited)

888hydra

Oct 27, 2019
1. Woahh invincible boat ? Damm

2. Hmmm, I'm not aware of any hidden area , can you point out all the spots to find the girls as well as hidden area ? Thank you
I think you can use map filter to locate all the pods. Also, there is a hidden lab at the south west of 3rd region which located the 3rd pods (4th girl).

Reactions: kailius

boneknocker

Nov 4, 2019
Sugjestion to add this website to the sugjested links:

Its the wiki for the game, and slowly but surely is being filled with explanaisions about the games various systems and content. Expect in time to have some detailed info about traits, character editor and other aspects of the game to be filled in.

Highly sugjest people to keep an eye on the page for future reference.

Also wanted to share a character ive been making, wanted a goth like look, and did the best i could sofar. Only thing wish, where for bigger extension of tattoo's. She only has basic ones, spider web on her back, and a spider on her thigh. Clothing wise its a hell to realy find gothic like stuff, so settled for something simple.

Manged to also add a lip and nose piercing, simply by rearanging and resizing a ring for her hands to fit the job. The necklace/choker is also a resized ring.
PS: She is a bit more chubby then the standard models, but i tried to not make it look fat. Just pleasingly curvy. ;)
View attachment 450300
not offense mate, but...... is she a heavy smoker ?

boneknocker

Nov 4, 2019
I think you can use map filter to locate all the pods. Also, there is a hidden lab at the south west of 3rd region which located the 3rd pods (4th girl).
you may didn't know this but there are 4 cryotubes in the map. 3 tubes waiting for you to open when the last one (it in a narrow path in wood area) is broken (but its terminal still function) and was opened before you wake up on the beach. yes that is the tube where the girl who wake you up came from. and possible it is Chan (merchant girl) is who opened the tube...yes at least she has a battery for open it.

*ps* when you found an underground lab and get in. i wish you look into the area where you can't get in and see what inside. you may undrestand what kind of lore this game has.

Reactions: eddieleon7pc

r3ck5

Mar 19, 2017
So, I have only 2 girls (cause I'm progressing them to the heart cap before opening a new pod) but I haven't seen them interact at all. Does it take specific traits for them to talk to each other, or interact in any way?

boneknocker

Nov 4, 2019
So, I have only 2 girls (cause I'm progressing them to the heart cap before opening a new pod) but I haven't seen them interact at all. Does it take specific traits for them to talk to each other, or interact in any way?
most of interaction in this game are from the object you build and the object that on the map. such as girl take a bath at the shower and even at a hot bath tube (if you build it for them), using toilet, eating on the table, watering vegetable in the farm and watching the chickens in the pen for relax. in the crafting list (housing menu) you can see the action icon at the lower right of each object. if that object has the icon it mean girl can interact with it.

boneknocker

Nov 4, 2019
How can I add more girls? It looks like I can only add one when I create a new game.
find the cryotube (3 of them that you can use when another 1 broken and was opened) and plug battery into the terminal to activate it. then you choose the girl you want to import into your island.

joecoe

Jun 14, 2018
find the cryotube (3 of them that you can use when another 1 broken and was opened) and plug battery into the terminal to activate it. then you choose the girl you want to import into your island.
Oh, so this is an option you must unlock during the game, not an option available from the beginning.

EroShane

Sep 7, 2019
Oh, so this is an option you must unlock during the game, not an option available from the beginning.
Correct, it is a part of the storyline progression. There are 4 girls aside from the merchant through the normal story progress. Well, 3, the 4th is in the secret lab (not on the map) and the southwestern most point. You need to have a girl follow you so that two can stand on the pad at the same time to open the door to the last girl...

joecoe

Jun 14, 2018
I have a problem with cooking. At the beginning of the game I managed to roast a fish, but later when I click on the fire, the only option is to turn the lights on or off.

w.iT

Feb 4, 2018
So the girl just stop interacting with each other when you move to the housing island,is that because of bug or its just a missing feature?

skyneedler9

Oct 27, 2019
I have a problem with cooking. At the beginning of the game I managed to roast a fish, but later when I click on the fire, the only option is to turn the lights on or off.
when you see the option light the fire on the campfire scroll the with the mouse wheel, it should have two options to cook and to turn the light off on the fireplace... also the stove in that ruin house with the merchant is important cuz campfires don't allow access to the vault where you can store food and stuff for the girls to eat.

darklycan1304

Jul 3, 2017
a few questions, anyone got a nice home island i can borrow? do the girls ever actually use the H items? the higher the stat the better (eg is alertness being high better than it being low?) and are there subs for H scenes yet? also i love this, ty for the repacks

Apr 29, 2018
a few questions, anyone got a nice home island i can borrow? do the girls ever actually use the H items? the higher the stat the better (eg is alertness being high better than it being low?) and are there subs for H scenes yet? also i love this, ty for the repacks
Tossed mine up a few pages back on https://f95zone.to/threads/illusion-ai-girl-ai-discussion-thread.34853/page-87#post-2609572 Has three empty rooms on the ground floor of the west wing, mostly because I didn't know what to do with them, partially leaving them open for future DLC items.

3.40 star(s) 33 Votes