Sep 17, 2019
Ok thank you for your Awnser. And oh i have 1 question more. I hope i dont borther you. I did read somet about that i can have more girls like 8. but i dont find the right mod. Please can you help me?
Its Called Ai_ExtraGirls.dll and in my :[OPTIONAL] Mods\AI_ExtraGirls v1.0.1\BepInEx\plugins\2155X Folder

Reactions: ANUBIS969

smick

Dec 29, 2017
I got the same problem every time I tried to use the translator, but it does seem to be a problem with the game itself rather than the translators. With the translator I got a white screen like 95% of the time I tried to launch the game, without the translator I only get a white screen 5% of the time.
I see, thanks for the info, but how do i remove the translator ?

cruz456

Aug 13, 2017
a question does the game have any expansion or heavy patch already installed? I feel that the game offers little content , especially when I notice that there are few personalities and do not even have any variation in the animations, the only thing that the game is fine is in its customization options.

BrokePC

Feb 20, 2020
Does the back packs do anything? I have the mini and I haven't noticed anything.

I can build the Tool backpack right now and debating if it's worth all the items I need.

Apr 29, 2018
Yup. I was also very surprised, I thought I didn't even have anything to add in HS (only if it is a club to walk freely). Ai Shoujo died early. Hah.
To be fair, they had a recruitment call just a few days ago, I theorized it was either to grow the team to start a new project or fill voids by sudden departures - guess we know what it was for now. Hopefully with two teams that means AI Shoujo still gets support while the larger team shifts focus to Honey Select 2.

can u post link? i cant even find their site in jewoogle.

gasno

Sep 22, 2019
Need some help with overlays. The girl is wearing clothes with overlay, then after she takes a bath she changes to the same clothing but without overlay, i have to acess the data terminal and load the clothes again.

Sep 17, 2019
Does the back packs do anything? I have the mini and I haven't noticed anything.

I can build the Tool backpack right now and debating if it's worth all the items I need.
no thats just Dekoration, if you need more Space in pouch then use the +5 items you can craft on the blue + sign in your Chara window.

Sep 17, 2019
a question does the game have any expansion or heavy patch already installed? I feel that the game offers little content , especially when I notice that there are few personalities and do not even have any variation in the animations, the only thing that the game is fine is in its customization options.
All official dlc and patches are installed into the Br from ScrewThis Noise.

EvilFairy666

Nov 21, 2019
It will be nice if they add more sex positions to their new game. I think that the last game with somewhat decent number and variety was HaremMate ( especially 3p content ).

Reactions: AnaLyser

AnaLyser

Sep 13, 2019
Honey Select 2 :PogChamp:Very happy about it, especially considering AI have shallow gameplay and bad performance.

It will be nice if they add more sex positions to their new game. I think that the last game with somewhat decent number and variety was HaremMate ( especially 3p content ).
Yup and the positions changed depending of the state of the girl (virgin/normal/horny). And on top of that you could do vaginal or anal with all positions.

pewpewsmurf

May 9, 2018
Honey Select 2 :PogChamp:Very happy about it, especially considering AI have shallow gameplay and bad performance.

Yup and the positions changed depending of the state of the girl (virgin/normal/horny). And on top of that you could do vaginal or anal with all positions.
the saddest thing is Illusion kinda stopped making good games. Every game is just a change of engine and minor gameplay difference. Gameplay no longer seems like their priority, every game feels like a product with bare minimal just to sell.

3.30 star(s) 32 Votes