kylemorre

May 29, 2018
I'm sure this has already been answered, but I just downloaded the game and my translation doesn't looking anything like the screenshots in this thread. It feels like a MTL that has been haphazardly imported to the game (i.e. not fitting perfectly).

What did I do wrong setting this up? Or is it just a MTL?
It is pure MTL

BadBooty

Aug 10, 2019
same thing, when i extract the 1st extractable file, the extracted file is non executable
its a 7zip file. use 7zip to open it.

the only reason its winrar'd into 10 files, is so u dont need to pay for a mega account to download it.

rf96

I rape lolis with my tentacles
Uploader
Donor
Aug 11, 2017
34GB? Time to make room on the hard drive... :unsure:

Warsteel

May 26, 2017
Wooo the endless grind game. You spend more time picking flowers and sifting for scrap in this game then you ever will getting some.

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
I'm sure this has already been answered, but I just downloaded the game and my translation doesn't looking anything like the screenshots in this thread. It feels like a MTL that has been haphazardly imported to the game (i.e. not fitting perfectly).

What did I do wrong setting this up? Or is it just a MTL?
It is pure MTL
It is only MTL for now, the dev behind the repack is currently adapting the Steam translation.

Is this a new version or just reuploaded files? Why has it been bumped on Latest Updates?
Probably updated to R4.

ejpbdk

Jun 9, 2018
Maybe this was answered here but, is there a way to get the girls to the sandbox island? I kinda want to build something where they can all hang out indoors.

3.30 star(s) 32 Votes