Joziark

Mar 24, 2020
goblin chin syndrome is an incurable ailment
So it cant be fix? i assume there's some mod that have an error, but i dont know which one.

The only thing i do that can fix it just to open character editor, load my custom character with face option untick, reset the jaw scale (usually it'll go to 300 for unknown reason). Then load my custom character with face option. But it just temporarily fix, the problem still occur wheenver i start the game.

Is anybody have any answer for this goblin chin problem?

XenForo

May 30, 2017
The mouse seems really buggy for me. The little bobber or tackle doesn't show up when I start fishing and it looks like there's something wrong with the sensitivity because when I touch the mouse 1mm I see some sort of wake and waves in the water as if it's reaction to my mouse. Anybody know of a fix for the fishing issue?

Unfortunate since I spent like two hours making a really cute girl too

Olohele

Sep 9, 2017
Girls get half their feet under the ground when wearing heels from mods, may come from that.

What's the diff between R3 and R4? Don't know if it's worth re-dling

Enlightnd

May 1, 2017
What exactly am I supposed to run the file with after downloading the 10 parts and extracting the 1 zip file ? I've just gotten a 35gb file that won't execute.
EDIT: The one zip file is the 001 btw, the rest just came as files like that.
Don't download these big files.

Find FitGirl (official site is fitgirl-repacks.site I think) or other repacks for the game, it's actually only a couple gigs in repacked format. And the quality repacks also tend to come with really good installers/uninstallers.

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
The FitGirl repack is the Steam version though, so don't expect many mods to work with it (and again get too).

Reactions: Oldtoothlessbasterd
3.30 star(s) 32 Votes