Tiger-Hobbes

Mar 20, 2020
i see a moderator edited the OP's post #1 a few hours ago, but didn't add simple answers to repeated questions which would be really helpful since people keep saying the same things over and over each page.

hyamal

Jun 5, 2018
Can anyone give some control manual (and walkthrough) in english please, i can't even talk to the girl in the beginning of the game. Thanks

BadBooty

Aug 10, 2019
FOR THOSE OF YOU, THAT ARE SEEING THE GAME HANG AT LAUNCH, WITH A WHITE OR BLACK SCREEN

Are you trying to run the game in a virtual environment? This seems to be an issue.
I can confirm sandboxie was casuing the hang on my end (i tried the mega download, and the torrent). It's possible something like VMWare would as well.

Tiger-Hobbes

Mar 20, 2020
can anyone tell me how to open the game files ? i have 10 white files that are 3.4 gig
please read previous replies as it's been answered dozens of times, every few hours or less. constantly asking "what do i do with files", and the answer repeated time and time again.
cheers

Hackintosh

Mar 22, 2020
Hey, been playing for 76 hours now on the Ruins map.
Now I would like to switch over to Housing Island, because Ruins has about 20 fps for me and Hosuing has about 40 fps.
How can I transfer my girls over to the new map?

Ju95f

Jan 16, 2020
what does that mean ? What pod ? And can i re-edit Shan ?
BTW how to use color portal ? It said only work if same color but i can't do it
if you're speaking about this portal :
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You'll need to place 2 portals of the same colors, it work only in the same house (you can't use to go from ruins to beach for example)

Last edited:
Reactions: Jame8513

Hackintosh

Mar 22, 2020
But there it says that the girls are already registered and are greyed out. Do I have to unregister them somehow on Ruins?
I found the answer. The text "Change 女の子の住む島" was not translated for me in the terminal. Had to make a screenshot, put it through OCR and Google Translator manually. It says "Change Island where girls live".
Thanks anyways. Perhaps somebody else needs this info.

Buttler

Dec 17, 2019
For some reason the male genitals are blue like they're missing a texture. Is there a way to fix this? I'm using the uncensored patch from the patreon, but it doesn't mention the bug
Just change genitals in character creation mode.

608514_Snimok_ehkrana_18.png

stone14725

Jan 1, 2018
FOR THOSE OF YOU, THAT ARE SEEING THE GAME HANG AT LAUNCH, WITH A WHITE OR BLACK SCREEN

Are you trying to run the game in a virtual environment? This seems to be an issue.
I can confirm sandboxie was casuing the hang on my end (i tried the mega download, and the torrent). It's possible something like VMWare would as well.
I have a black screen but i just start the game normally, no virtual environment or anything.

3.30 star(s) 32 Votes