alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
How do I make medicines for the girls?
The medicine table, which is in the furniture tab of build mode.

Maybe this was answered here but, is there a way to get the girls to the sandbox island? I kinda want to build something where they can all hang out indoors.
There is a console right by the dock where you enter the island from.

Darthsaber

Nov 30, 2018
Hi Everyone! ;)

I want to know if anyone has managed to access sukebei.nyaa.si website.

I wanna download the latest BetterRepack AI Shoujo R4 from [ScrewThisNoise] but i can't do it because it seems the site is down. :(

Lucifer84

Jan 5, 2018
so the first part is zipped others arent and you cant open the first one without it saying its corrupted until u have all 10 parts ?

Joziark

Mar 24, 2020
Excuse me, maybe this is a basic question.

I use R4 and I get problems in the chin every time I load a character and start a new game with a custom character.

Chin Problem.PNG

What solution can I do to fix this?

MilesKiyaAnny

Jan 18, 2019
so the first part is zipped others arent and you cant open the first one without it saying its corrupted until u have all 10 parts ?
I have all the 10 part but it still corrupted. I suggest you get the file from Utorrent instead
it aint corrupted

Also people
Keep playing the game and you will understand everything eventually because this game take time to grind everything also I suggest to quickly get yourself a better tool and also quickly get girl to love you to unlock all the area because the new area are full of rare thing you need

Especially the last area

FC_Cabb

Jan 22, 2019
For some reason the male genitals are blue like they're missing a texture. Is there a way to fix this? I'm using the uncensored patch from the patreon, but it doesn't mention the bug

helfer

Mar 29, 2018
hello i have a question, is there any mod to adjust the size of the penis or any skin other than vlad the impaler. I am using BetterRepack AI Shoujo R4

obake

Oct 4, 2017
for those who do not yet know there is a fitgirl repack available for this as well,I'm just putting it out there.

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
for those who do not yet know there is a fitgirl repack available for this as well,I'm just putting it out there.
That's the Steam version, if you get that I think you also want .

Reactions: obake
3.30 star(s) 32 Votes