alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Not a fan of the game itself, as the translation made me feel like I was losing my fucking mind and it's so poorly optimised with asset-flips that it makes my beast of a PC chug like a potato, but I've spent some time (probably a bit too much) getting my head around the studio. Think this is all the game I need :)

My first go:
View attachment 606395
I'm guessing you weren't playing either the Steam version or a patched version of the repack, the translation is way better now that the Steam version translation is available to those of us not on the Steam version.

hello everyone, im new in this game, i want to know about scene file, how to play it?, do i need to complete the game first?, thanks
Scene files must be used with the studio, blue icon exe in the game folder.

i need file save 100% -ps -help........
There is one in the extras folder of the repack, but a 100% save will not help. The game has a very randomized AI that can still say no to any action even when the girl is at max hearts and there is no gallery or Free H.

Reactions: CloudST2

MrWrongtubes

Apr 1, 2020
I'm guessing you weren't playing either the Steam version or a patched version of the repack, the translation is way better now that the Steam version translation is available to those of us not on the Steam version.
I downloaded the repack from this thread, unless I missed something else I was supposed to install from the extras(?) The only translated sentences that make any sense is the text from the trader. The tutorial window text spills out of the boxes, my objective is always something along the lines of "Let's go to the" - again cut off and the girl just sounds like she's on ketamine or something :D

Muddled my way through for a few hours, but gave up. Aside from my earlier gripes, having no H-scene selection and the shoehorned-in gathering/crafting...thing were a big negative for me.

On another note...that guy is fucked when his phone runs out of battery.

• Haha
Reactions: SuBBaaS

Dserved

Jun 5, 2017
Hi got the STN R4 version, Thanks! 2 questions:

1. Best AA (aliasing) settings, specifically concerning hair? I have a 1080ti so can handle stuff, but between the games options, the graphics mod, better AI mod, and DHH, I am at a loss what to tweak! So if anyone has some recommended or good AA settings, I'd be super grateful, please and thank you.

2. Where can I read about the optional mods included in the (once again- GREAT! ty) download, and also read about any other mods for the game?
Most of them actually have an EXCELLENT included readme, thank you! A couple are bare though, such as Carebear. And I'm just wondering what the mod release 'channel' is? They must be listed somewhere before they get bundled into a repack...

Hongfire used to have a Mod Release forum I would trawl through myself but I see it's gone now so looking for some assistance, thanks.

Last edited:

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
I downloaded the repack from this thread, unless I missed something else I was supposed to install from the extras(?) The only translated sentences that make any sense is the text from the trader. The tutorial window text spills out of the boxes, my objective is always something along the lines of "Let's go to the" - again cut off and the girl just sounds like she's on ketamine or something :D

Muddled my way through for a few hours, but gave up. Aside from my earlier gripes, having no H-scene selection and the shoehorned-in gathering/crafting...thing were a big negative for me.

On another note...that guy is fucked when his phone runs out of battery.
Correct, there was another file posted that is an install exe. This applies a patch containing the Steam translation.
https://f95zone.to/threads/ai-shoujo-v1-0-7-illusion.34853/page-319#post-3249919

Also, the battery thing would have made for an interesting mechanic, I don't think I've seen this type of game done with a battery powered electronic device.

Hi got the STN R4 version, Thanks! 2 questions:

1. Best AA (aliasing) settings, specifically concerning hair? I have a 1080ti so can handle stuff, but between the games options, the graphics mod, better AI mod, and DHH, I am at a loss what to tweak! So if anyone has some recommended or good AA settings, I'd be super grateful, please and thank you.

2. Where can I read about the optional mods included in the (once again- GREAT! ty) download, and also read about any other mods for the game?
Most of them actually have an EXCELLENT included readme, thank you! A couple are bare though, such as Carebear. And I'm just wondering what the mod release 'channel' is? They must be listed somewhere before they get bundled into a repack...

Hongfire used to have a Mod Release forum I would trawl through myself but I see it's gone now so looking for some assistance, thanks.
I can't answer the first question, but the second one I can at least point you in the right direction on. Some of the optional mods will have a readme file, as you pointed out, but some may not. For the ones that don't, you may have to google the mod name or find the change log in this thread and google the dev's name, which will appear in the change log by the associated mod.

CloudST2

Apr 2, 2020

Scene files must be used with the studio, blue icon exe in the game folder.

There is one in the extras folder of the repack, but a 100% save will not help. The game has a very randomized AI that can still say no to any action even when the girl is at max hearts and there is no gallery or Free H.
thank you, but i have a problem, the studio said this file was corrupted or not a scene file when i loaded it: upai_ss_0001541.png

i downloaded it from official website

Reactions: HannaXXX

SuBBaaS

Mar 19, 2020
:LOL: over the phone remarks.
How about the dude not being able to flip it out when, say, he's sitting on a bench?
I don't hate the game for it btw, it's 'character'.

Now this, I realized after reading this thread that there should be 4 pods on the island.
I've found only 2 of them thus far (1 in a building in the sunken city and the one behind the 'special door' in that same area).
So there should be 2 more.

Any (general) directions on where to find the missing 2?
I thought I had explored every nook and cranny of the map but seem to be missing out here....

Granyala

Nov 2, 2019
Welp... this game surely exploded in size oO
What happened? The R4DL is 6GB larger than my currently installed R4 (I used updaters ever since R3).

Sep 17, 2019
How about the dude not being able to flip it out when, say, he's sitting on a bench?

Now this, I realized after reading this thread that there should be 4 pods on the island.
I've found only 2 of them thus far (1 in a building in the sunken city and the one behind the 'special door' in that same area).

I thought I had explored every nook and cranny of the map but seem to be missing out here....
The first one is not realy "there" its the one where Tsubomi(firstGirl) is awake from near Shans House.
The second one is near the Jungle Housing Place, hidden in left uppper Corner an smal Way thru.

Reactions: SuBBaaS

SuBBaaS

Mar 19, 2020
The first one is not realy "there" its the one where Tsubomi(firstGirl) is awake from near Shans House.
The second one is near the Jungle Housing Place, hidden in left uppper Corner an smal Way thru.
Oh maaaan, how could have I have overlooked that one in the top left of the map!?
It's basically around the corner from the forest spot. :ROFLMAO:

Thanks man!

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017

In the forest area, there is one down a path connected directly to the base building area there. The fourth is already open in the hidden room. The default is up to four girls with one being active from the start. The open pod in the room that requires a girl to follow is the pod that contained the girl that is poking at you in the first scene.

Actually, the girl that wakes you came from the open pod in the room that takes a girl following you to open.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: HiddenGameMember

Ahrima

Mar 29, 2018
My game crashes just after the loading screen or when i try to create a character (male and female).
The game crashed even when i had just downloaded it whitout messing with anithing, then i tried to update mods, extracting the [screw this noise] files but nothing changed.
anyone can help?
once a message saying that a mod wasn't updated appeared in the screen, but as i said updating them didn't work

scita

Apr 1, 2020
Is there a mod that lets you have male NPCs?

Edit: Never mind. I searched some more and it seems that it's not possible to have a NPC be the "male" in the H scene with a player female. I really hope someone is able to mod this someday. I'm female and would love to be able to play the game as my female character and have a guy make love to me. I just have to settle for switching to a male character then using the POV mod to change perspective/characters for now.

Last edited:

Ahrima

Mar 29, 2018
My game crashes just after the loading screen or when i try to create a character (male and female).
The game crashed even when i had just downloaded it whitout messing with anithing, then i tried to update mods, extracting the [screw this noise] files but nothing changed.
anyone can help?
once a message saying that a mod wasn't updated appeared in the screen, but as i said updating them didn't work
The output log says that:

[Error : Unity Log] 読み込みエラー
assetName:additional_bones
読み込みエラー
assetName:additional_bones

(Filename: C:\buildslave\unity\build\Runtime/Export/Debug.bindings.h Line: 43)

Edit: Ok i tried to use StudioNeoV2 and it crashes when i add a character, probably there's a problem with "Joan6694's BonesFramework v1.3.0 ", there's a place where i can download just this mod?

Last edited:
3.30 star(s) 32 Votes