alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
In which folder must go the Scripts ? I mean the Game must load it from anywhere.
the main folder, right where the exe is.

Is it possible to port this on Android?
It can be done, but it would have to be done from the dev side. Illusion would have to do it. Also, it would take up at least half of any Android device's storage even if it could be. Most devices only have 64GB onboard storage and the gaame by itself is like 25GB at least.

ProtoPrime

Apr 4, 2020
Hello. I'm new and i'd like to ask some information about the download. i'd like to use mega, so do i have to install all ten parts? And after that, what do i do?

hansclaw

Feb 18, 2018
hi, can someone help me? the game can't find the characters card, when i try to load or save or fusion a character it's no there

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Hello. I'm new and i'd like to ask some information about the download. i'd like to use mega, so do i have to install all ten parts? And after that, what do i do?
You unpack the ten parts with WinRAR or 7Zip, then there should be another file. You unpack that and it should be ready to play, no install.

hi, can someone help me? the game can't find the characters card, when i try to load or save or fusion a character it's no there
Make sure you are properly saving the card. You should have to position the girl to actually create the image displayed on the card's file and in the list of girls. If it isn't doing that, the card didn't save.

When I unpacked the files with WinRaR, it says that the files are corrupt

Is it normal ? :eek:
It may be corrupted, which means downloading it again.

ainzsenpai

Jun 23, 2017
Hi there..i got this problem..sorry im not usually using torrent..but when i click yes..nothing show up..is anyone can help me..well..i havent try another link yet bcs i just wanna download the latest version..thank you

ve1cuocdoi

Sep 9, 2019
when I downloaded I could not extract and I tried to download again but it was still the same
Can someone help me?
thank you
1586036117076.png

Ric

Oct 21, 2016
Hi there..i got this problem..sorry im not usually using torrent..but when i click yes..nothing show up..is anyone can help me..well..i havent try another link yet bcs i just wanna download the latest version..thank you
If you have previously downloaded the repack via torrent, then the name may coincide when you download it again. This is often found in torrent and you should know how torrent works. All you need to do is remove the previous download from the torrent download list and start a new download.
when I downloaded I could not extract and I tried to download again but it was still the same
Can someone help me?
thank you
View attachment 609012
I've the same problem actually
can you fix it?
etc

I wonder how long in this topic some will ask what is in the instruction, while others will answer the same questions, the answers to which can be found independently ... Is this for sure a forum for adults? Or are trolls gathered here?
Why ask what already asked and what the answer has already been received. And why answer the same, without pointing to a previously received answer? If a person who is too lazy to read on his own can easily find those who carefully answer him every time he asks. Then really, why do something yourself if you can call in the topic a "servant" who will find and answer everything himself. Here, a search for topic and reading instructions are not needed.
The content of each new page coincides with the content of the previous page by at least 50%. and the number of questions that are really hard to find is 1-2 per page.
The number of posts related to the work of the archiver exceeds several pages. That is, people who do not know how the basic programs work, decided to switch to a game that is many times more difficult than archivers. Why discuss how to unpack something in this topic ? There are separate forums where people who are not familiar with the basics of working on a computer ask such questions.
If you use the original links from ScrewThisNoise then everything downloads and unpacks without problems. The OP contains an alternative link, where the original was divided into 10 parts. And this is done for those who for some reason are not able to use torrent or google. But any separation causes additional errors, especially for those who are not able to study the work of the archiver.
All you have to do is read the description of the game from the OP and the description that is in the repack. This will help to understand whether the computer meets the requirements of the game.

For those who are not able to read previous posts or find anything in this thread on their own. You just need to open the OP (post 1) and open the patreon ScrewThisNoise
There you can track all the latest updates and links.

BetterRepack R4 [ScrewThisNoise] #5,465 +#6,365
BetterRepack RS1 (Steam Modpack) #6,066

There are several download options with one archive. In addition, the version in the OP is already outdated, because in addition to unpacking 10 parts, you also need to install Steam Translaions for JP Version

Everything else can be obtained from the game itself. All key functions and even minor issues are in the instructions and tips in the game itself.
Some apparently include the game with their eyes closed, because a number of questions asked in this topic can be read when the game is downloaded.
ddd2.jpg ddd4.jpg ddd5.jpg ddd6.jpg ddd7.jpg etc

The game has detailed instructions and tips for all actions. First of all, everyone is required to read "help"
dd8.jpg
ddd10.jpg etc

ddd11.jpg ddd12.jpg ddd13.jpg etc...

Before asking, make sure that this is not in the instructions, or it was not answered in the topic. Judging by the same questions on each page, the main problem of some users is the inability to read....

Pdoan

Mar 1, 2018
I got locked up during H scene. Lost all control. Can't exit H scene. The only thing I can do is force quitting (close game). What possibly happen?

So far, this only occurs with one girl. A card that I downloaded and slightly modified.

Neddy124

Apr 1, 2020
I got locked up during H scene. Lost all control. Can't exit H scene. The only thing I can do is force quitting (close game). What possibly happen?

So far, this only occurs with one girl. A card that I downloaded and slightly modified.
Could be an error with the card or your edit of it. Or it could be conflicting with a mod. I had a similar issue with the PVColliderPluginV0.1 mod. When I deleted it's files it fixed the error. PVColliderPluginV0.1 is an optional mod I added from one of the 'Optional' folders.

Pdoan

Mar 1, 2018
Could be something to do with collider because I had lots of error messages. However, I do not have PVColliderPluginV0.1 installed (It's not in BepInEx\plugins). May be because I didn't have it install. I'll try with the mod installed.

Thanks.

scita

Apr 1, 2020
You can already play as a female.
Yes, but you cannot play as a female and have relations with a male. So rather than try to force the NPCs to be male and to act act as the "giver" in the H scenes, perhaps it might just be possible for a talented modder to figure out a way to allow one to control and act as one of the NPCs.

3.30 star(s) 32 Votes