alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Is there a mod that lets you have male NPCs?

Edit: Never mind. I searched some more and it seems that it's not possible to have a NPC be the "male" in the H scene with a player female. I really hope someone is able to mod this someday. I'm female and would love to be able to play the game as my female character and have a guy make love to me. I just have to settle for switching to a male character then using the POV mod to change perspective/characters for now.
Nope, the game is designed around only the MC being able to penetrate, so even if there were male NPCs, they would not be able to penetrate you. You can play as a female, but the positions are limited to one and it is lesbian only.

Berserk

May 6, 2017
Which key brings the data terminal option and others on left side of screen when press mouse 3 button????
Is the plugin already installed or I have to?????

Berserk

May 6, 2017
Nope, the game is designed around only the MC being able to penetrate, so even if there were male NPCs, they would not be able to penetrate you. You can play as a female, but the positions are limited to one and it is lesbian only.
Which key brings the data terminal option and others on left side of screen when press mouse 3 button????
Is the plugin already installed or I have to?????

Neddy124

Apr 1, 2020
You have covered a multitude of questions, perhaps without realizing. I will start from beginning.
Thanks for the reply.

Nope, I realized there were a few questions there as I had a few questions. And I tried to do some pre-asking-for-help troubleshooting to try to help out.

When downloading the STN R4 version, there are two packs. One pack is....
First time startup of game is a bit alarming because you think it is broken.....
I did install the game correctly. The second time I installed it is when I started messing around to trouble shoot.

Only ~ a 20 second start up for me. Way to go SSDs and a nice system. And I could see the BEPInEx window chugging away since I wasn't full screen.

Sex at the beginning of the game is almost non-existent unless forced.
I was running most of this off the 100% save to do the troubleshooting so 100% ready to go right away. And the girl I downloaded to use as the first character when I did a new game was ready to go after ~two days.

You are best suited to learn how the game works and follow the story line as opposed to the more advanced features of H.
Eh, I learn by doing and then asking questions.

The answers I found after more troubleshooting and looking at the BepInEx output log:
My issues with H scenes were two mods one one self inflicted:
1. The kk-lipsync v0.1.2 mod kept a saved or new game and any models in the character creator from loading.

2. The PVColliderPluginV0.1 mod was causing the issues of 'soft' freezing during the start of an H scene. But at the moment it seems to be only 100% of the time when the MC is a female. If the MC is a male then it is less frequent (and may only be caused after a restart from having a freeze due to being female previously).

3. The issue of the MC resizing was a self inflicted one. When the MC is a male the 'get height from card during H scene' was checked. But for some reason when the MC is female it wasn't. Who knows.

Thanks all!

youngaloha

Apr 4, 2020
From wikipage said that you can walk while holding hand, anybody figure how to do this?
I can hold hand after tell her to follow but not possible to walk or run while holding hand.

dushen7168

Apr 4, 2020
Just downloaded the game and I'm trying to search the forums but is there a mod that lets you have sex with the girls right away?

Thanks!

MyLewdForm

Apr 3, 2020
Im stuck on the Island after i took the boat and i cant go back or get any story quests or anything, anyone know what i can do?

iamnuff

Sep 2, 2017
... It took me an embarrassingly long time to find the laboratory in the ruined city.

I kept going all the way up to that alleyway (to get the red gather spots outside) and then turning back without going down it because it was a dead-end on the map, and there's only a white-quality glove-gathering spot down there.

I sorta expected that if there were anything left to unlock in the game, the story-missions would have led me there.
Nope.

Last pod unlocked, along with a bunch of good gathering spots.
Oh, and the implication that there's some sort of underground complex filled with those pods, just one room away that I somehow can't get into.
I wanna explore down there. I want to see what else is in the laboratory.
That's a way more interesting plot-point than the 'housing island' that the speedboat takes you to.

Reactions: HiddenGameMember
Sep 17, 2019
Im stuck on the Island after i took the boat and i cant go back or get any story quests or anything, anyone know what i can do?
the Housing Island is the last Part of the Story( to reach this Island), and if you look carefully on the Peer there will be a Boat sign to go back to ruined Island

Sep 17, 2019
From wikipage said that you can walk while holding hand, anybody figure how to do this?
I can hold hand after tell her to follow but not possible to walk or run while holding hand.
You are right ,this is not realy working in normal walk and ofcorse in running mode.

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Just downloaded the game and I'm trying to search the forums but is there a mod that lets you have sex with the girls right away?

Thanks!
No, the AI is coded with a bit of randomization that allows it to say no even at max relationship, so the only way is to keep trying.

Reactions: Honie22

Neptulia

Dec 5, 2018
Hi,

Is this the full base game + repack or just the repack ?

If it's not the base game, should I buy the steam version or an other one ?

Thank you in advance !

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Hi,

Is this the full base game + repack or just the repack ?

If it's not the base game, should I buy the steam version or an other one ?

Thank you in advance !
That's what a repack is, the full game, or the game at whatever point it is at if still in development, but modified in a way so that, usually, no install is necessary and sometimes they tweak performance a bit as well. R4 is the one you want, not S1. S1 is to be used on the Steam version and does not have the game in it. R4 has the game, all DLC, and several mods. IF you get R4, there is also a translation installer to download separately, which I linked to in a previous comment.

Neptulia

Dec 5, 2018
That's what a repack is, the full game, or the game at whatever point it is at if still in development, but modified in a way so that, usually, no install is necessary and sometimes they tweak performance a bit as well. R4 is the one you want, not S1. S1 is to be used on the Steam version and does not have the game in it. R4 has the game, all DLC, and several mods. IF you get R4, there is also a translation installer to download separately, which I linked to in a previous comment.
Thank you very much,

I thought repack means *customizer*

Reactions: alex2011

Neptulia

Dec 5, 2018
No, the customizer, I assume you mean customizing characters, is character creation.
If I'm wrong say so, all I have to do is to download the 10 parts and run it with the "AI-Shoujo Steam Translaions for JP Version" ?
I feel a quite silly :oops:

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
If I'm wrong say so, all I have to do is to download the 10 parts and run it with the "AI-Shoujo Steam Translaions for JP Version" ?
I feel a quite silly :oops:
Yes, all you need is those parts. Download them, unpack them with WinRAR or similar, and run the game.

3.30 star(s) 32 Votes