[QUOTE = "VinceStormed, đăng: 3259619, thành viên: 1620098"]
Làm thế nào bạn đưa lên cửa sổ đó?
[/TRÍCH DẪN]

nhấn f6 và nó hiện lên Nhưng tôi không biết nó hoạt động như thế nào

Reactions: VinceStormed

brynhildr

Compulsive Gambler
Jun 2, 2017
Definitely new around here, and I don't know if someone already asked this but.. I don't know which term should I use to search through all of the 322 pages, and checking it one by one, sorry, but It's not really viable for me.

What I wanted to ask is: someone, modders or such, thought about exporting the english text from the official steam version to this one here? The jap one? Or it can't be done because.. maybe files are "cripted" in a different way or things like that?
I have to necessarily download the steam version for having the english subtitles that aren't made with MTL? I mean, I don't mind it since there's even the pack always made by STN of mods and stuff, specifically for the steam version as far as I could see.

Thanks for your time and answers c:

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Yes, but you cannot play as a female and have relations with a male. So rather than try to force the NPCs to be male and to act act as the "giver" in the H scenes, perhaps it might just be possible for a talented modder to figure out a way to allow one to control and act as one of the NPCs.
That's not possible. At best, Katarsys, the maker of the AIPlug mod that is currently on hold, MIGHT be able to add positions for a female PC, but taking control of an actual NPC character just won't be a thing.

Granyala

Nov 2, 2019
I wonder how long in this topic some will ask what is in the instruction, while others will answer the same questions, the answers to which can be found independently ... Is this for sure a forum for adults? Or are trolls gathered here?
Why ask what already asked and what the answer has already been received. And why answer the same, without pointing to a previously received answer?
Because people will be ... people.
Few individuals know how and can be arsed to process raw data and find information on their own, esp if said data is not in their native language.

As for the why are people giving answers if sth. has already been answered?!: well, oftentimes it is far quicker to simply answer a question, than to start the witch hunt for some post you read a month+ ago, don't know it's exact wording anymore etc.
Search functions can be a boon but can also be fickle mistresses, esp if you are searching in a foreign language and fail to input / follow the correct terminology.

Reactions: HiddenGameMember

Ric

Oct 21, 2016
Definitely new around here, and I don't know if someone already asked this but.. I don't know which term should I use to search through all of the 322 pages, and checking it one by one, sorry, but It's not really viable for me.

What I wanted to ask is: someone, modders or such, thought about exporting the english text from the official steam version to this one here? The jap one? Or it can't be done because.. maybe files are "cripted" in a different way or things like that?
I have to necessarily download the steam version for having the english subtitles that aren't made with MTL? I mean, I don't mind it since there's even the pack always made by STN of mods and stuff, specifically for the steam version as far as I could see.

Thanks for your time and answers c:
Explain to me where does the number of pages in the topic and what is the difficulty of formulating a question for the search. If you do not know how to formulate the question, why did you make this post?
Using any instrument or game begins with a study of the instructions. There is a first page with a description, there is a description from the author of the repack and mods. There is nothing easier before downloading something, primarily to read the description and understand how it works. If you first download without looking and then decide to find out that you downloaded it, it’s at least stupid.

Is it difficult for you to find the first page or you are not in a position to read posts on the same page where you ask a question?

If you read the first page, you can easily find the answer to what you could not find without this question. In addition, if you read the current page, in particular my post #6,431 , you will see a direct link to the main build and a link to the translation adapter from the steam version. And in every post with an build from ScrewThisNoise there is a detailed instruction on what it is and how it works. This also needs to be read ...
Because people will be ... people.
Few individuals know how and can be arsed to process raw data and find information on their own, esp if said data is not in their native language.

As for the why are people giving answers if sth. has already been answered?!: well, oftentimes it is far quicker to simply answer a question, than to start the witch hunt for some post you read a month+ ago, don't know it's exact wording anymore etc.
Search functions can be a boon but can also be fickle mistresses, esp if you are searching in a foreign language and fail to input / follow the correct terminology.
Let people be people, but do not forget that people must also be adults and independent. I understand when something is really hard to find and it is not clear where. And when the developer made the instruction, when the author of the repack made the instruction, and people are not able to read it, this is more like a kindergarten. Why ask the same thing on every page? This turns the topic into a stream of spam. In addition to hundreds of identical questions, a hundred identical answers appear in the topic, and searching the topic becomes difficult.
There is a feeling that half of the users are small children who can not read and without the help of adults are not able to do anything on their own...

Last edited:

brynhildr

Compulsive Gambler
Jun 2, 2017
Explain to me where does the number of pages in the topic and what is the difficulty of formulating a question for the search. If you do not know how to formulate the question, why did you make this post?
Using any instrument or game begins with a study of the instructions. There is a first page with a description, there is a description from the author of the repack and mods. There is nothing easier before downloading something, primarily to read the description and understand how it works. If you first download without looking and then decide to find out that you downloaded it, it’s at least stupid.

Is it difficult for you to find the first page or you are not in a position to read posts on the same page where you ask a question?

If you read the first page, you can easily find the answer to what you could not find without this question. In addition, if you read the current page, in particular my post #6,431 , you will see a direct link to the main build and a link to the translation adapter from the steam version. And in every post with an build from ScrewThisNoise there is a detailed instruction on what it is and how it works. This also needs to be read ...
First of all, chill. You're not talking to a friend of yours, you're talking to another stranger. Second of all, I just asked a simple question because people can formulate in so many ways, and usually the terms that you know the most, maybe it's not used within the actual thread. So don't get too cocky or anything else dude, just because you know something more and do know what to look and where to go for that. Third of all, again, I asked because in the OP and neither in the first pages there's mentioned something like that, and your quoted post I never even saw it in the first place (which was exactly near the latest and usually neither the latest have the answers). Otherwise I wouldn't have asked it, don't you think?

So long story short, keep your heads down next time and be more polite toward others, like TheBlueKnight for example. Just because others may have made the same question over and over again, that doesn't give you a good reason for being an asshole to everyone. Period.

nuriental

May 29, 2019
First of all, chill. You're not talking to a friend of yours, you're talking to another stranger. Second of all, I just asked a simple question because people can formulate in so many ways, and usually the terms that you know the most, maybe it's not used within the actual thread. So don't get too cocky or anything else dude, just because you know something more and do know what to look and where to go for that. Third of all, again, I asked because in the OP and neither in the first pages there's mentioned something like that, and your quoted post I never even saw it in the first place (which was exactly near the latest and usually neither the latest have the answers). Otherwise I wouldn't have asked it, don't you think?

So long story short, keep your heads down next time and be more polite toward others, like TheBlueKnight for example. Just because others may have made the same question over and over again, that doesn't give you a good reason for being an asshole to everyone. Period.
First of all, chill. You're not talking to a friend of yours, you're talking to another stranger.
So long story short, keep your heads down next time and be more polite toward others

scita

Apr 1, 2020
That's not possible. At best, Katarsys, the maker of the AIPlug mod that is currently on hold, MIGHT be able to add positions for a female PC, but taking control of an actual NPC character just won't be a thing.
The modding community in many games have done the impossible time and time again. If you do not like the idea, that's totally fine, I'm not asking you to. But you do not need to be so contrary. As evidenced in this thread, there are others who would enjoy this idea. If a modder is able to, they might. If no one is able to, then it's a simple request that will drift away.

For the record, I have been enjoying the game, playing as a male character, then switching perspective with the POV mod. I have all four relationships to four hearts and enjoy building homes in all four locations. I'm not criticizing the game or Illusion.

Reactions: alex2011

crazzy955

Sep 24, 2019
I added some cards to my Game but if i want to strart a game it tells me a lot of mods are missing? Pls help someone im pretty new to illusion games but this seems to be super good. btw i got the steam release

Last edited:

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
The modding community in many games have done the impossible time and time again. If you do not like the idea, that's totally fine, I'm not asking you to. But you do not need to be so contrary. As evidenced in this thread, there are others who would enjoy this idea. If a modder is able to, they might. If no one is able to, then it's a simple request that will drift away.

For the record, I have been enjoying the game, playing as a male character, then switching perspective with the POV mod. I have all four relationships to four hearts and enjoy building homes in all four locations. I'm not criticizing the game or Illusion.
I never said I didn't like it nor was I hinting at it. Actually, I think it would be a great addition, but the game is specifically geared around a male or female PC and female NPCs. Mods can only work with what is there. For example, the Kplug mod, basically the Koikatsu version of the mod I talked about earlier, AIPlug, is not adding the ability to play as a female, but as a futa that is still the only one doing the penetrating. There is no lesbian or penetration receiving PC positions in the mod at all nor can it be done because the PC is not meant to be able to do it. The same applies here, the PC is not meant to be penetrated and therefore there is no starting point to work from like Kplug had for every aspect it has added to.

Last edited:

ChubbyCheek

Dec 11, 2018
some are not literate
they can only write
what you write there is not read either

I don't read all of this anymore either
if I already have the "?" see, I just think what an idiot
I am also not so proficient in the English language that I am least interested in this problem

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
I added some cards to my Game but if i want to strart a game it tells me a lot of mods are missing? Pls help someone im pretty new to illusion games but this seems to be super good. btw i got the steam release
If it says a mod is missing, then a mod that is supposed to be used with that card isn't there. Check the last set of [] to see the last part of the missing mod for what could be either the mod name or creator's name.

crazzy955

Sep 24, 2019
If it says a mod is missing, then a mod that is supposed to be used with that card isn't there. Check the last set of [] to see the last part of the missing mod for what could be either the mod name or creator's name.
thats like 20 mods im missing dude....

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
thats like 20 mods im missing dude....
Try the updater for the sideloader mods, which are the mods that usually trigger those messages. The updater can be found by running the initsettings.exe and should be at the bottom of the window if I remember correctly.

Reactions: crazzy955

crazzy955

Sep 24, 2019
Try the updater for the sideloader mods, which are the mods that usually trigger those messages. The updater can be found by running the initsettings.exe and should be at the bottom of the window if I remember correctly.
thanks my dude. i actually downloaded a mod pack yesterday but i didnt put it in the right folder. now only 1 more mod is missing. i guess i can find that one too somewhere

Reactions: alex2011

crazzy955

Sep 24, 2019
sena.tai_asuka you know this mod? thats the one thats missing

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
sena.tai_asuka you know this mod? thats the one thats missing
I can't find it in mine, either, or by googling. I probably don't have a character that uses it, which explains my lack of error message, but I can't find the modder, either.

3.30 star(s) 32 Votes