RHead

Apr 8, 2020
Anyone know how to make character replacer work and how it look when it work as it intended
Not sure what you mean. If you want to change the girls before you start you can download cards (see below), and/or adjust them in the character creator. If you have started a game you can switch girls at the terminal near Shan's house or on the end island.

Anyone know how to make character replacer work and how it look when it work as it intended
You have the card sharing thread here on the forums: https://f95zone.to/threads/illusion-ai-girl-ai-card-sharing-thread.44248/

Many other sites, like:

Last edited:

xcore21z

Jan 24, 2018
Not sure what you mean. If you want to change the girls before you start you can download cards (see below), and/or adjust them in the character creator. If you have started a game you can switch girls at the terminal near Shan's house or on the end island.
Nope, not that it is a character replacer to change Shan into someone else

here the link

i have heard someone using this but never see how to make it work and when it on work

RHead

Apr 8, 2020
From what I can see this is included in the BetterRepack 4, so I tested. Started the game, went to Options -> Plugin settings, scrolled down to Character Replacer, selected a card for Merchant Replacement and started a new game:

test_character_replacer.png

Reactions: saker_t_pain

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Is there a way to edit traits?
Yes, get a girl to heart 3, then the ability to edit them on the girl's in game info page will be unlocked. If you mean the traits you set when creating a girl, the 3 you select in the creator, not without remaking the girl either by saving her to a new card or overwriting the existing one. Also, a girl that is already in use by a save might not be doable without unloading her from the save.

chimera15

Dec 17, 2019
Yes, get a girl to heart 3, then the ability to edit them on the girl's in game info page will be unlocked. If you mean the traits you set when creating a girl, the 3 you select in the creator, not without remaking the girl either by saving her to a new card or overwriting the existing one. Also, a girl that is already in use by a save might not be doable without unloading her from the save.
The ecchi traits and such like nympho? I think you have to give them gemstones or something to make them if you're actually playing the game, but is there a way to just edit them like everything else with agent trainer?

Oh i figured it out you click on the traits in the profile on your cell phone then they're items you give them. Is there a way to make/generate those items? I only have a certain amount.

Last edited:

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
The ecchi traits and such like nympho? I think you have to give them gemstones or something to make them if you're actually playing the game, but is there a way to just edit them like everything else with agent trainer?
No, you have to unlock the ability to edit the girl at heart 3. You can set her to heart 3 using Agent Trainer so you don't have to grind it out, but the traits can only be edited using the info page on the phone menu where the traits show up. Top right corner of her info screen.

Reactions: chimera15

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Yeah I figured it out thanks..so how to get those items then?
They are somewhat rare drops from gathering points, the higher the equipment you or your girl has, the better chance you have. The girl also automatically gains several traits based on the top three stats on that girl at the time and each trait has a certain chance to be gained from that as well. As an example, the Nympho trait has a very small chance to be gained if the girl has her dirty/perverted stat in the top three when she reaches her third heart. Also, several traits can be traded for with the merchant, one of which is Nympho, but those have a high exchange rate.

chimera15

Dec 17, 2019
They are somewhat rare drops from gathering points, the higher the equipment you or your girl has, the better chance you have. The girl also automatically gains several traits based on the top three stats on that girl at the time and each trait has a certain chance to be gained from that as well. As an example, the Nympho trait has a very small chance to be gained if the girl has her dirty/perverted stat in the top three when she reaches her third heart. Also, several traits can be traded for with the merchant, one of which is Nympho, but those have a high exchange rate.
Yeah I got them all from the merchant with the patches I guess....so there's no way to cheat them or instantly make them appear somehow?

anonx0x0x0

Feb 19, 2020
Does anyone in here make Tifa Lockhart character? i've created my own version but its way too cute than beauty. Is there any thread that we can download girl card?
Screenshot (286).png

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Yeah I got them all from the merchant with the patches I guess....so there's no way to cheat them or instantly make them appear somehow?
There is also a script in the optional mods folder that gives you a ton of every item in the game, including trait items, which I completely forgot to mention earlier. No, there is no way to cheat the trait onto the girl, you have to add it either through chance with unlocking their third heart or manually using the items.

SuBBaaS

Mar 19, 2020
There is (at least if you're using the r4 pack by ScrewThisNoise).
In the folder [OPTIONAL] Mods is a folder called "Scriptloader (Cheating and handy tools)". In there is a folder called "Scripts".
If you copy the file "skip_resources.cs" (and i'd advice to copy the "max_inventory_limit.cs" as well) to the "scripts" folder in the root folder of the game, you'll only have to press F7 to have you inventory filled with all items.

:D Like alex2011 already answered.

chimera15

Dec 17, 2019
There is (at least if you're using the r4 pack by ScrewThisNoise).
In the folder [OPTIONAL] Mods is a folder called "Scriptloader (Cheating and handy tools)". In there is a folder called "Scripts".
If you copy the file "skip_resources.cs" (and i'd advice to copy the "max_inventory_limit.cs" as well) to the "scripts" folder in the root folder of the game, you'll only have to press F7 to have you inventory filled with all items.

:D Like alex2011 already answered.
Ah thanks i would have had a really hard time finding that info im sure!!

Reactions: alex2011

Theoc

Apr 4, 2018
anybody know where I can get the repack? STN's mega is down. already have the 10 parts i just need the repack to run it

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
anybody know where I can get the repack? STN's mega is down. already have the 10 parts i just need the repack to run it
The 10 parts ARE the repack, the 10 parts are a single archive file split so that direct download is possible. You need to extract them in WinRAR or 7zip.

Reactions: Theoc

docsteel

Aug 20, 2017
Hmm, okay, I crafted the blue upgraded gloves but it won't let me equip them (I've crafted the blue net and blue shovel and equipped those easily enough). It shows up in my normal inventory, but it's not listed as an equippable when I go to the hand slot. Is this a known bug or is there something else going on?

3.30 star(s) 32 Votes