mike6543233

Apr 2, 2020
Hello ,where can I get the repack? The AI Shoujo [v1.0.7] [Illusion] mega is down. already have the 10 parts i just need the repack to run it THANKS

Dec 18, 2018
Can you help me answer some question?

1. How can i effectively change a girl's clothes as using the terminal is time-consuming?
2. Does the pack of "screwthisnoise" support changing girl's stat cause i seem to accidentally found it before but now i can not anymore?
3. I found a bug in this Pack of "Screw" that if equiped with ear accessories in slot 8 and 9, the girl can not enter H scene or can not quit H scene! Has anyone encoutered it yet and how can i fix this?
4. I have the mode more girls on island. How do i add them? I try for the terminal but can not, i have restarted the game as it say!
5. There are some position that only allowed on some particular hit point like couch or shower but there is a mod in the "screw" pack that allow these to happen anywhere. How can i turn this off, what is that mods ?

Thanks for reading!

Last edited:

DrunkDragon

Donor
May 26, 2018
There is, the Steam version got an official translation and the dev of Better Repack, the version offered here, also made an installer to add that translation to the Japanese version a few pages back.

Yes, there is a mod built into Better Repack that removes the four girl cap. There should be an option that is just a bunch of dashes like this --------

No need to download it unless you don't use Better Repack, though. The mod is already applied.
I have looked back 10 pages, used the search function, but could not find the installer for the translation you are talking about. Any chance you might point me in the right direction?

Buttler

Dec 17, 2019
Sorry but these files do not extract by WINRAR.
And the files call '' 7z.001 .....''
I do not understand how do I extract these files correctly. Can you help me THANKS

Place ALL files in the same folder and use the 7-zip archiver to unpack. I have done so. ;)

PeteHanson

Feb 3, 2019
The English Translation sounds so off, It just seems like computerized translation rather than having the dialogue make sense. Anyone know if there is a better translation out there? I am on Windows 10
I'm very sure it uses something like google tl. Its called auto translate after all and you even see japanese kanji being translated on the fly all the time playing this repack. But as i said a friend of mine is playing the steam version which has no subs for the conversation scenes at all. So we both have some tl problems. But tbf i think this versions tl is so far worse its even funny at some points. It remains to be seen if the steam tl can be ported in the future. If thats the case this version will be the one to go for.

As for the game itself. Its very underwhelming. I did play three save files now, having time and all :D
And there is just not much to the game, especially the "story" part of the game is so much wasted potential, the way it goes nowehere even if the enviornment hints at something kind of cool and some of this butchered tl did as well.
All in all i think i had more fun with the chara creation, card sharing and all of that than the game itself.

Last edited:

Turble

Jul 3, 2018
Does anyone know how to enable auto-orgasm for the guy? The girl can orgasm without me selecting any of the finish options, but the hero can't.

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
I have looked back 10 pages, used the search function, but could not find the installer for the translation you are talking about. Any chance you might point me in the right direction?
https://f95zone.to/threads/ai-shoujo-v1-0-7-illusion.34853/page-318#post-3249919

Can you help me answer some question?

1. How can i effectively change a girl's clothes as using the terminal is time-consuming?
2. Does the pack of "screwthisnoise" support changing girl's stat cause i seem to accidentally found it before but now i can not anymore?
3. I found a bug in this Pack of "Screw" that if equiped with ear accessories in slot 8 and 9, the girl can not enter H scene or can not quit H scene! Has anyone encoutered it yet and how can i fix this?
4. I have the mode more girls on island. How do i add them? I try for the terminal but can not, i have restarted the game as it say!
5. There are some position that only allowed on some particular hit point like couch or shower but there is a mod in the "screw" pack that allow these to happen anywhere. How can i turn this off, what is that mods ?

Thanks for reading!
1. The only way in game is the terminal, you have to go out to the main menu otherwise. Both options save it to the card, so any changes made will carry over into any other save you use the girl in after.
2. Agent Trainer, optional mods folder.
3. Those may be unrelated as that problem happens under multiple conditions.
4. Look for the ---------- option when in the terminal.

Sorry but these files do not extract by WINRAR.
And the files call '' 7z.001 .....''
I do not understand how do I extract these files correctly. Can you help me THANKS
.001 and so on are part files. They are all part of the same file as the others, and yes, they extract with WinRAR. There shouldbe one 7z or RAR file in there without a number on the end. You start extracting that and the 001 and so on will start automatically after.

whats the difference between this and steam release that has much lower size ?
lol fitgirl release is only 1.9 gb
The BR pack has a lot of mods
Steam version has no DLC added and is apparently not capable of using them. Fitgirl is based on the Steam version, so may also be incompatible with the DLC. I would suggest Better Repack, which is based on the Japanese version and also has an adapted translation from the Steam version, which I linked earlier in this comment.

I'm very sure it uses something like google tl. Its called auto translate after all and you even see japanese kanji being translated on the fly all the time playing this repack. But as i said a friend of mine is playing the steam version which has no subs for the conversation scenes at all. So we both have some tl problems. But tbf i think this versions tl is so far worse its even funny at some points. It remains to be seen if the steam tl can be ported in the future. If thats the case this version will be the one to go for.

As for the game itself. Its very underwhelming. I did play three save files now, having time and all :D
And there is just not much to the game, especially the "story" part of the game is so much wasted potential, the way it goes nowehere even if the enviornment hints at something kind of cool and some of this butchered tl did as well.
All in all i think i had more fun with the chara creation, card sharing and all of that than the game itself.
It's because he wasn't using the adapted Steam translation I linked to in this comment and earlier in the thread. Without it, the translation is done in real time over the internet using services like you mentioned.

But does it really? Compared to my Playhome or Honeyselect, AI is quite small and it seems that it does not have that many mods, at least in comparison. Both PH and HS are repacks from the same group
There aren't that many mods for this game even now, and I mean period, not just this repack.

Does anyone know how to enable auto-orgasm for the guy? The girl can orgasm without me selecting any of the finish options, but the hero can't.
He can't as far as I know.

Last edited:

Buttler

Dec 17, 2019

In the plugin settings. I don’t remember exactly what this setting is called (look for something related to H-scenes), but there are many other useful options.

meh65

Aug 8, 2016
can yo customize the relationship/dialogue for the girls? Make them GF/relative/old friend? Or is it all static?

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
can yo customize the relationship/dialogue for the girls? Make them GF/relative/old friend? Or is it all static?
Static, the only dialogue customization with Illusion games is their personality setting. The only way to set them as related to you in any way, family or not, is to write your own backstory. There has pretty much never been incest and the girls usually always start not knowing you. I can't be entirely certain, but a few of their rape based games might have some forced incest, though it has been a while since I played those.

meh65

Aug 8, 2016
Static, the only dialogue customization with Illusion games is their personality setting. The only way to set them as related to you in any way, family or not, is to write your own backstory. There has pretty much never been incest and the girls usually always start not knowing you. I can't be entirely certain, but a few of their rape based games might have some forced incest, though it has been a while since I played those.
AI girl 3 had a way to edit dialogue

chimera15

Dec 17, 2019
is there a way to make the girls dance on the platforms or poles? i've never seen them once even look at them. lol

vladcepesh

Feb 29, 2020
Does anyone know if I can summon more than 4 girls? I know in cheats I can enable number of girls but none of terminals let me get over 4 girls.

3.30 star(s) 32 Votes