SuBBaaS

Mar 19, 2020
It seems I'm pretty fortunate. Got 8 of them throtting around the residential island and apart from the lag whenever they switch to a new task/animation it runs quite well.
No not 120+ fps well of course but the igp in this machine handles it like a boss.

Still having lslight issues with their clothing tho.
Every now and then most of them still start running around naked while they have plenty of outfits available.
It seems like going into to the "change girl appearance" and dress one of them properly, they all get clothed again up saving it.
Just a minor annoyance...

Anyway, still like this game alot, not for the obvious reasons alone (them animations are so gorgeous) but I like sitting around and watching the girls interact with eachother and/or with the world.
I mostly keep them on the residential island (with plenty to do of course) so they don't run off. :devilish:

AI_2020-04-18-12-38-02-582.png

Reactions: HiddenGameMember

Shadowclonezero

Sep 21, 2017
Also, is it just me, or is this game really, REALLY optimized like s***?
I mean, I can run Witcher 3 no problems, but even if I try to run this thing in 720p with minimum settings, the loading screens are abysmally long and there's a lot of framerate issues. It even crashed quite a few times.

haha you should've seen premium resort back in the day.. these japanese companies are just like this(teatime and illusion are the ones I know, but there are more) ..but even so, I still love these companies' efforts

SuBBaaS

Mar 19, 2020
How to solve the white title screen problem?
Wait longer? :p

That's taking its time here as well. I never timed it, but it's more a matter of minutes than seconds.
My windows even thinks the game is borked by showing me the blue spinning circle of death.
But if it's loaded, it works fine.

(I tested this with the darksiders torrent version as well, that needed to install files and that starts a hell of a lot faster but lacks the STN options so I binned that one).

RHead

Apr 8, 2020
How do I make her eat ? i give her the cooked fish and she keeps with 0% hunger
In addition to what's been mentioned above (store food in the kitchen storage, give advice to eat) you should also make sure there are tables to eat by. The girls do like some amenities. Also, if you ask her to follow you you can take her to a table to share a meal.

Reactions: alex2011
Mar 25, 2020
Its a shame, animations does look quite decent this time, but the weird fps issues in some places/time changes sometimes take the protagonism over it.
AI_2020-04-19-02-13-57-190.png AI_2020-04-19-02-25-22-211.png
Thanks to the guys from the translation, and lots of new mods finally, Im actually gonna give it another round with a "daughter" as 1 char, using the hardcore mod to give some purpose and danger

Reactions: namprofli3

Lateralus1337

Oct 3, 2019
Wait longer? :p

That's taking its time here as well. I never timed it, but it's more a matter of minutes than seconds.
My windows even thinks the game is borked by showing me the blue spinning circle of death.
But if it's loaded, it works fine.

(I tested this with the darksiders torrent version as well, that needed to install files and that starts a hell of a lot faster but lacks the STN options so I binned that one).
Mine loads in about 10-15 seconds. It's a 4 year old PC and it's on an SSD. If it's on HDD it will take longer, but I'd not be so sure that loading it for minutees is OK

SuBBaaS

Mar 19, 2020
Mine loads in about 10-15 seconds. It's a 4 year old PC and it's on an SSD. If it's on HDD it will take longer, but I'd not be so sure that loading it for minutees is OK
I just timed it: it's not THAT bad but still 1m20s. before I get to see the Illusion logo.
If i try the same with the Darksiders release I have installed on exactly the same drive, it takes a lil over 5 seconds until I get to see the illusion logo.

Admitted, it's run if from a relatively old HDD, but the other version does as well with different results...

The "OK" here for me is that I can play the game without any further issues. That's 'ok' enough for me. :p

roflcopter94

Apr 19, 2020
Hey, hope someone can shed some light on this

Is there a Better Repack based on AI Shoujo English version? The Japanese translation to English is broken as hell such as "Let girl grow" instead of in English version it says "Help the girl learn" and the girl conversations are completely broken. Can you help? Why use the Japanese and translate to English when English version already exists? pls help

SuBBaaS

Mar 19, 2020
Hey, hope someone can shed some light on this

Is there a Better Repack based on AI Shoujo English version? The Japanese translation to English is broken as hell such as "Let girl grow" instead of in English version it says "Help the girl learn" and the girl conversations are completely broken. Can you help? Why use the Japanese and translate to English when English version already exists? pls help
This has been mentioned many times in this thread.
There is a solution that ScrewThisNoise posted that adds a better translation instead of the wonky google-translate one.
You'll only have to browse back a few pages to find, can't be hidden that hard.

Edit: look at me being helpful! :PogChamp:

https://f95zone.to/threads/ai-shoujo-v1-0-7-illusion.34853/post-3249919

Last edited:

roflcopter94

Apr 19, 2020
This has been mentioned many times in this thread.
There is a solution that ScrewThisNoise posted that adds a better translation instead of the wonky google-translate one.
You'll only have to browse back a few pages to find, can't be hidden that hard.

Edit: look at me being helpful! :PogChamp:

https://f95zone.to/threads/ai-shoujo-v1-0-7-illusion.34853/post-3249919
Dude....this is insane. Yesterday I spent pretty much entire day, transfering from Better Repack to English 1.0.0 file by file, folder by folder, constantly waiting an hour to unzip and rezip, then I tried with just patching, then I had the white glowing body issue, I literally tried to do everything file by file to find where the hell the language files are to just change the language!!! Oh my god you are a saviour!

Reactions: SuBBaaS

SuBBaaS

Mar 19, 2020
Dude....this is insane. Yesterday I spent pretty much entire day, transfering from Better Repack to English 1.0.0 file by file, folder by folder, constantly waiting an hour to unzip and rezip, then I tried with just patching, then I had the white glowing body issue, I literally tried to do everything file by file to find where the hell the language files are to just change the language!!! Oh my god you are a saviour!
Oh man, I feel bad for you after all that work.
But I refuse to take credit. :devilish:

All this great work's been done by ScrewThisNoise and I'm merely a messenger. :p

Reactions: roflcopter94
3.30 star(s) 32 Votes