furfless

Aug 11, 2017
does anyone know why my character barely penetrates the penis?
in videos I see the penis goes deep, but in my game the penis dont enter the pussy

please

Reactions: SuBBaaS

zarmild

Jun 23, 2019
in videos I see the penis goes deep, but in my game the penis dont enter the pussy

please
I was legitimately about to ask the same question, to specify i'm using a futanari hero and during sex scenes her dick kinda just compresses into the mouth/vagina instead of penetrating it.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

SuBBaaS

Mar 19, 2020

please
At first it went TOO deep here (it even came out of the girls body in certain positions).
Then I got the tip to use the 'telescopic' units. Now it indeed looks like there's not that much of it entering but it's clearly the case (such a large unit doesn't suddenly shrink like 'that' :p).

If it really doesn't seem to enter in your case, is that the same in all positions?
And the rest of the animations are in the right place? It's not like the girls practice virtual social distancing while being naughty? :geek:

furfless

Aug 11, 2017
At first it went TOO deep here (it even came out of the girls body in certain positions).
Then I got the tip to use the 'telescopic' units. Now it indeed looks like there's not that much of it entering but it's clearly the case (such a large unit doesn't suddenly shrink like 'that' :p).

If it really doesn't seem to enter in your case, is that the same in all positions?
And the rest of the animations are in the right place? It's not like the girls practice virtual social distancing while being naughty? :geek:

here the penis just collides with the pussy, but does not penetrate
is there any way to get rid that telescopic penis out?

SuBBaaS

Mar 19, 2020
I didn't change much to the settings (although I've added the "Care Bair Package" that's in the [optional]Mods folder in the root folder of the game(, but you might want to check these.

If you go the options menu, you have "plugin-settings" on the bottom.
Click the "AI_BetterHscenes x.x.x" option and check "enable collision helpers" if it isn't already checked.
In Care Bair "H-Overhaul" is enabled (by default AFAIK).
And lastly, under the "Uncensor Selector x.x" option in the plugin settings, i've changed the tool of my bloke to one of the "TAMA Curl pole" ones.

That's all I can give for guidance.

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017

please
I was legitimately about to ask the same question, to specify i'm using a futanari hero and during sex scenes her dick kinda just compresses into the mouth/vagina instead of penetrating it.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

I didn't change much to the settings (although I've added the "Care Bair Package" that's in the [optional]Mods folder in the root folder of the game(, but you might want to check these.

If you go the options menu, you have "plugin-settings" on the bottom.
Click the "AI_BetterHscenes x.x.x" option and check "enable collision helpers" if it isn't already checked.
In Care Bair "H-Overhaul" is enabled (by default AFAIK).
And lastly, under the "Uncensor Selector x.x" option in the plugin settings, i've changed the tool of my bloke to one of the "TAMA Curl pole" ones.

That's all I can give for guidance.
Yeah, you guys are using the TAMA penises. Those are specifically designed to telescope backwards instead of actually penetrating because actually penetrating impales the girl. It literally runs right through her and comes out her back as if she was run through with a blade.

SuBBaaS

Mar 19, 2020
Yeah, you guys are using the TAMA penises. Those are specifically designed to telescope backwards instead of actually penetrating because actually penetrating impales the girl. It literally runs right through her and comes out her back as if she was run through with a blade.
So it's basically either one or the other, right? No "in between".
A bit sad there isn't an option to resize the schlong.
Every thinkable body part can be customised in great detail but that one fails...
And here it's way overdone if you ask me.

On another note:
I've ran into the problem where it happened that one of the girls asked to get physical. Upon answering "no" the "yes" dialogue showed instead and the h commenced. That honestly annoys me at times. :p

O, it doesn't concern girls with the dominatrix trait btw. Those don't even ask, they command (like they should).
Funny thing with them is that when she demands it and you cancel it at the first possibility, she still thanks you as if she got the 'real deal'. :ROFLMAO:
(That, of course, doesn't lower her lust so she'll keep mounting you if you're lying in bed (for instance). :p

Last edited:

TheBerserker

May 7, 2018
So, I again have a few questions.
The first is a follow up to my question about the optimization of the game (or lack thereof). Would you have any tips as how I could improve the game performances ? Are there any patches to fix that ?

The second one is about the mod to add more girls. How exactly do I use it ?
I have the 4 girls unlocked, but I don't get how to add more.

Thanks.

Hackintosh

Mar 22, 2020
1. set the amount of girls in the plugin settings (restart the game after every change of this setting)
2. go to a terminal and use the only option which isn't translated. It starts with "change" and some japanese. Should be the third option.
3. scroll down the list and change one of the "--------" to your girl.
EDIT: I recommend not adding more than four girls at a time. If you add more, restart the game in between.

Last edited:
May 17, 2019
The first is a follow up to my question about the optimization of the game (or lack thereof). Would you have any tips as how I could improve the game performances ? Are there any patches to fix that ?

Thanks.
Your 1st question:
Disable Shadow will boost 10+FPS. Otherwise, the game is poorly optimized.

Different resolution yields a tiny impact. So yeah, you will get 45-60fps spikes all the time. But if you have 1080TI or above (save for AMD cards, better throw those cards into the bin), you can get stable 60+FPS. One important note: the more girls on the island, the poorer your game performance will be.

There is another solution: by setting the V-SYNC to HALF => force the game running at 30FPS in NVIDIA Global Settings. This way you see lesser spiking FPS. That is if you don't mind. (I play PS4 games most of the time, so I get used to 30FPS pretty much)

Sphere42

Sep 9, 2018
Is there a way to only have accessories appear if a certain article of clothing is not on? For example, 3d pubic hair clips through all layers of clothing. Can I make it so that it only appears once underwear is taken off?
For that specific case yes. If you're on a fairly recent Better Repack look in the "optional mods" folder for the "Beaver Plugin", else search for that same mod on the discord linked in the OP.

There is no general functionality of this sort, but that plugin can be configured to hide all accessories attached to the groin ("lower abdomen" in my version) when clothing is rendered in the legwear, pantyhose or panties slots. The configuration seems to be set per outfit in the character maker and is a little glitchy when you load outfits, manual visibility toggles override it.

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
So it's basically either one or the other, right? No "in between".
A bit sad there isn't an option to resize the schlong.
Every thinkable body part can be customised in great detail but that one fails...
And here it's way overdone if you ask me.

On another note:
I've ran into the problem where it happened that one of the girls asked to get physical. Upon answering "no" the "yes" dialogue showed instead and the h commenced. That honestly annoys me at times. :p

O, it doesn't concern girls with the dominatrix trait btw. Those don't even ask, they command (like they should).
Funny thing with them is that when she demands it and you cancel it at the first possibility, she still thanks you as if she got the 'real deal'. :ROFLMAO:
(That, of course, doesn't lower her lust so she'll keep mounting you if you're lying in bed (for instance). :p
Nope, you either impale her or use the telescoping penis options. The immediate starting H is her forcing you, which they can do under certain circumstances. I've only had it with girls equipped with the Nympho/dominatrix skill, but I have heard that high enough darkness/gloom could possibly cause it. I can't confirm that because my girls have darkness/gloom locked at 0.

Thanks.
The only fix to the first is lowering settings or getting better hardware. The second is done by going to where you can change girls at the consoles where you unlocked the four you have, then there should be a ----- option. If there is not, make sure the mod is set correctly in plugin settings, which is accessed through the menu opened using the middle mouse button.

Reactions: DannyhelMont
Mar 25, 2020
The first is a follow up to my question about the optimization of the game (or lack thereof). Would you have any tips as how I could improve the game performances ?
Main Vid options, put off Shadows, DoF, Atm effects. Absurdely, there is no better fps by putting low grafics (textures etc) by conventional ways, optimization is awfully grandma ass. Disable better Antialiasing on plugins, and use TAA from DHH, tweaking the mod to at your conveniance. Grpah settings, Antialias 0. Disable map simulation on BetterHscenes plugin too

use the fps count mod to help get the best out of all the configs

I think this is it, even so, when the light/shadows of the isle change because of cicle time, fps will be raped for some reason, especially with 4 girls or more in the 1 island.

Dec 18, 2018
Hello, my screwthisnoise pack ai girl game gets a lot of bugs recently in H scene. For example:
+ Can not quit H scene
+ The girl is mute
+ Can not change position
+ Free at the "insert sundenly stage" --> dont show option like: insert sud ...

So is there anyway to debug these stuff. Or to know what or which mods cause this?

Zabimuee

Oct 24, 2018
The wiki about this game is incomplete about H-Scenes, And i cannot find any other info about H-Position, do you unlock more position as girl stats increases?, will it depends on the stats?

Budroi

Apr 17, 2020
This is only my second post so forgive me if this has been answered already.

I am using BetterRepack R4.

I have been having an issue where my game is practically unplayable. Any time I am "interacting" with a girl one of a few things happen. It doesn't matter which character is being interacted with. While trying to change positions the game will soft freeze (best description I can think of). Most sounds continue and breathing movements and such continue but I become unable to end session or change positions. Some times an interaction can be perfectly fine until I try to exit and then it freezes(?) up. I can still use ESC to bring up the exit game yes or no button thing and it functions correctly even the gear in the session works to bring up the options menu and I am able to exit to title. This is a consistent problem, doesn't matter what cards I'm using or if I start a new game or anything really, I can count on this occurrence. Can anyone either help here or provide a link to where a better place is (on this site preferably) to ask for help on this.

2 posts above mine seems to have the same or at least a similar issue. At least I know I'm not alone.

doritosndew

Dec 30, 2018
I am having an error that prevents me from loading the character editor from in game or the main menu. The game loads up, but any attempt to load up the studio ends with a crash. Anybody got an idea what's going on?

Description
Faulting Application Path: C:\Users\XXXX\Documents\[ScrewThisNoise] AI-Shoujo R4\AI-Syoujyo.exe

Problem signature
Problem Event Name: BEX64
Application Name: AI-Syoujyo.exe
Application Version: 2018.2.21.8949
Application Timestamp: 5c73f900
Fault Module Name: mono-2.0-bdwgc.dll
Fault Module Version: 0.0.0.0
Fault Module Timestamp: 5bcc8e58
Exception Offset: 00000000003343d0
Exception Code: c0000409
Exception Data: 0000000000000007
OS Version: 10.0.18362.2.0.0.768.101
Locale ID: 1033
Additional Information 1: f7bb
Additional Information 2: f7bb715ec3cc8cbe4ca0ffb96290f6b1
Additional Information 3: e2f7
Additional Information 4: e2f72d33857fa6208f966d5d07df08ee

Extra information about the problem
Bucket ID: a33814939bc04ff26c92dfb14634ad44 (2058953932141800772)

Reactions: hn23

Budroi

Apr 17, 2020
I am having an error that prevents me from loading the character editor from in game or the main menu. The game loads up, but any attempt to load up the studio ends with a crash. Anybody got an idea what's going on?

Description
Faulting Application Path: C:\Users\XXXX\Documents\[ScrewThisNoise] AI-Shoujo R4\AI-Syoujyo.exe

Problem signature
Problem Event Name: BEX64
Application Name: AI-Syoujyo.exe
Application Version: 2018.2.21.8949
Application Timestamp: 5c73f900
Fault Module Name: mono-2.0-bdwgc.dll
Fault Module Version: 0.0.0.0
Fault Module Timestamp: 5bcc8e58
Exception Offset: 00000000003343d0
Exception Code: c0000409
Exception Data: 0000000000000007
OS Version: 10.0.18362.2.0.0.768.101
Locale ID: 1033
Additional Information 1: f7bb
Additional Information 2: f7bb715ec3cc8cbe4ca0ffb96290f6b1
Additional Information 3: e2f7
Additional Information 4: e2f72d33857fa6208f966d5d07df08ee

Extra information about the problem
Bucket ID: a33814939bc04ff26c92dfb14634ad44 (2058953932141800772)
Not sure if its the same, but I had a similar issue when I tried to run a new install of R4 instead of updating from R3.something. I installed it on an external SSD. I couldn't be sure if it was the new install location (super old 128gb SSD thats using a usb connection) or what, but I fixed it by...

1. moving install to a internal HDD location. Same drive as OS install. seeing as how your faulted application path is already on your main drive this step is useless to you.
2. rerunning the registry fix .bat
3. using CCleaner to run a registry clean.
4. rerunning the registry fix .bat, again.

Then it worked. still not sure what fixed it but those are the steps I took between it not working and working.

3.30 star(s) 32 Votes