alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Hello, my screwthisnoise pack ai girl game gets a lot of bugs recently in H scene. For example:
+ Can not quit H scene
+ The girl is mute
+ Can not change position
+ Free at the "insert sundenly stage" --> dont show option like: insert sud ...

So is there anyway to debug these stuff. Or to know what or which mods cause this?
This is only my second post so forgive me if this has been answered already.

I am using BetterRepack R4.

I have been having an issue where my game is practically unplayable. Any time I am "interacting" with a girl one of a few things happen. It doesn't matter which character is being interacted with. While trying to change positions the game will soft freeze (best description I can think of). Most sounds continue and breathing movements and such continue but I become unable to end session or change positions. Some times an interaction can be perfectly fine until I try to exit and then it freezes(?) up. I can still use ESC to bring up the exit game yes or no button thing and it functions correctly even the gear in the session works to bring up the options menu and I am able to exit to title. This is a consistent problem, doesn't matter what cards I'm using or if I start a new game or anything really, I can count on this occurrence. Can anyone either help here or provide a link to where a better place is (on this site preferably) to ask for help on this.

2 posts above mine seems to have the same or at least a similar issue. At least I know I'm not alone.
Those bugs are in the game itself, so no, there is no fix unless a modder can get into the core files or Illusion suddenly realizes these bugs have been in since essentially day one.

The wiki about this game is incomplete about H-Scenes, And i cannot find any other info about H-Position, do you unlock more position as girl stats increases?, will it depends on the stats?
That's one of two, the merchant also has items that unlock positions upon purchase. You do not need to carry the items with you to use the positions.

There was a post by a user in this thread many months back claiming that forced-H happens natively without the nympho/slut/dominatrix skill, at high enough perversion + trust + darkness. My conclusion after my own testing is that they were probably mistaken and didn't see that their girls had the nympho skill already.

I tested a bunch of cases at 9000 Perversion + 9000 Trust + 9000 Darkness with everything else at 0, and other combinations like Perversion + Darkness only, with different Lust values, as well as not H'ing the girls for 2-3 days, and in no case did they initiate girl-lead H. I'm pretty sure the Nympho/Slut/Dominatrix skill is necessary for this.
That's probably the post I was talking about when I said I heard it could be done without the skill. My own testing concurs with the findings of yours, though I did also just get something I never knew was even in, the girl jumping off the dock at the beach campsite where you start the game, long after when it was probably added, so it is entirely possible that this is just an extremely rare thing to happen. However, I agree that probably isn't the case and that the skill is probably required.

Reactions: darkinalter0206
Sep 17, 2019
I am having an error that prevents me from loading the character editor from in game or the main menu. The game loads up, but any attempt to load up the studio ends with a crash. Anybody got an idea what's going on?

Description
Faulting Application Path: C:\Users\XXXX\Documents\[ScrewThisNoise] AI-Shoujo R4\AI-Syoujyo.exe

Problem signature
Problem Event Name: BEX64
Application Name: AI-Syoujyo.exe
Application Version: 2018.2.21.8949
Application Timestamp: 5c73f900
Fault Module Name: mono-2.0-bdwgc.dll
Fault Module Version: 0.0.0.0
Fault Module Timestamp: 5bcc8e58
Exception Offset: 00000000003343d0
Exception Code: c0000409
Exception Data: 0000000000000007
OS Version: 10.0.18362.2.0.0.768.101
Locale ID: 1033
Additional Information 1: f7bb
Additional Information 2: f7bb715ec3cc8cbe4ca0ffb96290f6b1
Additional Information 3: e2f7
Additional Information 4: e2f72d33857fa6208f966d5d07df08ee

Extra information about the problem
Bucket ID: a33814939bc04ff26c92dfb14634ad44 (2058953932141800772)
Hello: it is possible that: your Ram is running out, since the Files and the Progress is in the Same Direktory c: User/Blaba/Documents...
Windows is getting the full permission on such Folder, put it out there(the hole Folder:[ScrewThisNoise] AI-Shoujo R4\AI-Syoujyo.exe)
into some usefull: C: [ScrewThisNoise] AI-Shoujo R4\AI-Syoujyo.exe
then run the regestry fixer.bat.
watch thru your Space from Hardware: is there enough Space like dubble Size of the Gamefolder Free on it?
Using Ccleaner is allways helpful.
Rightclik on the Folder and get full permission(Write Permission of this Folder).

anonalchemist

Oct 24, 2017
So in the status section, the girls have their own equipment tabs...will they eventually craft on their own? Or how do I get them some (since I don't think there's an option to gift them any)

Sep 17, 2019
So in the status section, the girls have their own equipment tabs...will they eventually craft on their own? Or how do I get them some (since I don't think there's an option to gift them any)
Did you mean the Tools ? You have to craft them and get it in your Back then you can give/change hers by clicking on it, if you mean the Traits then the Girls need 3 Hearts before you simple clik on the ------ and give her any of them from your Pouch. By reaching 3 <3 they get some traits byself and leave some blank so you can change or equip with new,

Reactions: anonalchemist

trolololo2

Jan 25, 2018
Could someone link me the VR mod for the game? I'm looking all over, and all I can find is that it does exist, and that its based of VRGin. There's no way I'm going to build my own mod from scratch with the github files, knowing someone's already pulled it off.

TheBerserker

May 7, 2018
So, about my problem of optimization, I think I may know what causes it.
I noticed that on the Bepinex windows running parallel with the game, there's A LOT of error messages in red everytime.
Which is weird considering I haven't added mods that weren't already present in the pack.

I took a picture of what it usually looks like.

But I still have no idea what could cause that. By the way, I don't know if it matters, but I downloaded the game like 3 months ago, so maybe the newest version is more stable ?

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
They will not, only the player can craft. Also, they are locked to whatever level gathering point their equipment matches the color of, including not being able to gather at all with no equipment, just like the player. You simply drag and drop the gear on the equipment slot in their info panel to equip it, same as the player. Also, you can gift items through the give item option when talking to them, but they cannot self equip the items you give and will simply put it in storage like any other gift that isn't a stat raising item.

I noticed that on the Bepinex windows running parallel with the game, there's A LOT of error messages in red everytime.
Which is weird considering I haven't added mods that weren't already present in the pack.

But I still have no idea what could cause that. By the way, I don't know if it matters, but I downloaded the game like 3 months ago, so maybe the newest version is more stable ?
The game was already out of development three months ago with only DLC to go, there has been no improvements since the base game was finished except any bugs that completely break the game like the one that freezes the game when exiting H so that the only response it gives is camera movement and popping up the exit yes/no prompt. That specific example, of course, still exists or was brought back by a DLC. Hard to say what game breaking bugs have actually been fixed and reintroduced after from this side.

Last edited:
Sep 17, 2019

The Window running paralel is the Console window from Bepinnex thats Right.
As shown in Your Picture The older version of: Higeo Face Bone Mod is not loadet, its why it updated and the old version not deletet or:
not new saved the Girls/ You can manually delete the Pointed Mod version if you get the actuell vers. already.
But thats not a Must have to do-
nothing to do with bad loading time, or bad Graphik ingame as Alex already said :
the Troubleshooting is not realy finished by the Devs of this Game.
and by the Way _ the Version BR2.3 was the stabble Longtime running , and you are able to update and patch the Dlc

TheBerserker

May 7, 2018
I think I'm gonna stay on the housing island for now, it runs way better when I'm there.

Do you know how I can get skills for girls except by the merchant ? Can I craft them ? Or is there a mod to help me get them ?

Zabimuee

Oct 24, 2018
That's one of two, the merchant also has items that unlock positions upon purchase. You do not need to carry the items with you to use the positions.
Thanks for the reply.
Will I get more intense position, Just like in Artificial Academy 2 or all of this are like lovers route?.

Buttler

Dec 17, 2019
Is there a way to only have accessories appear if a certain article of clothing is not on? For example, 3d pubic hair clips through all layers of clothing. Can I make it so that it only appears once underwear is taken off?

In the '[Optional] Mods' folder there is a 'BeaverPlugin for AI girl' plugin by installing it you will solve this problem.

Снимок экрана (33).png

PeteHanson

Feb 3, 2019
But where do I have to put the food ? in the chest or somewhere else ?
There is something else i forgot about myself. The cooking stations themselves for example the stone cooking stations do have a storage functionality in them. Meaning if you want the girls to cook and eat stuff you have to go to them and fill them with ingridients. On a related note they will produce dark matter if they do cook, make sure to not let that remain in the cooking station. Dark matter is the number one cause for stomach ache in my expirience with the game.

In general you the player have to intitiate everything in this game and micromanage the fuck out of it if it's not the sex itself, because it's very obviously the only priority the devs had when coding this piece of shit game. There seems to be a hardcoded stat / trait whatever thing somewhere in the game that does not let the girls ask the player to join them for a threesome, when they get into the action. (Btw that is also hardcoded there can be 0% lust on one end and they will still finger each other and rub their clits like crazy, the game tells you socialability is important, what it does not do is tell you that its the main reason any action between them will even start to happen. Lust is a none factor in them getting it on form all we could gather using stat manipulation and tools the last few days).

This pisses me off to no end! The only way you get a threesome is you have to ask a girl to follow you to another girl and then ask her for a threesome. Hell the skill in the official tl and the patch we now got for this repack is even called "bi curious" it does not make any fucking sense why they did it this way and if you guys find a way to mod it to make sense again let me know. Until then i think i'm pretty much done with this thing. It just is such a huge amount of wasted potential plus the mods are indeed a joke on top of it running like shit even on mindrange gaming hardware.

Last edited:
Mar 25, 2020
The protagonist is an android builder/engineer/programmer expert trait, so you mostly end up managing stuff to some degree.
If your girls are self suficient you dont even have to put ingredients since she fish for herself and gather as long as you equip items to them. cooking storage must be used quite a lot at the begining, especially if you re playing with the hardcore mod.

They can feed/cook alone, or you can cook and invite them to eat together and talk at the same time.

fuck the unlock system and the grind for it tho. The housing is ok but it takes to much time to build something decent, one item by goddamn one, or Im missing something

SuBBaaS

Mar 19, 2020
I don't disagree on some appearing to be some poor choices.
And the disappointing threesome options.. All girls respond to it with something like "wow, can we do that again soon?", but they stay passive about it themselves.

But I can tell you: even with the 8 girls on my residential island, there's very little micro-management going on (or you'd have to view receiving gifts and the other social interactions that way).
All of them have decent stats atm, but even with new girls on the residential island they go along their ways pretty quickly.
(Truth be said: I always boost the new ones with a few gems in order to get some of their stats up quickly).

I understand this doesn't change much for your experience, sorry for that.

The protagonist is an android builder/engineer expert trait, so you mostly end up managing stuff to some degree.
If your girls are self suficient you dont even have to put ingredients since she fish for herself and gather as long as you equip items to them. cooking storage must be used quite a lot at the begining, especially if you re playing with the hardcore mod.

They can feed/cook alone, or you can cook and invite them to eat together and talk at the same time.

fuck the unlock system and the grind for it tho. The housing is ok but it takes to much time to build something decent, one item by goddamn one, or Im missing something
LOL please stop about the building.
My OCD is killing me there (along with other things).
Build me a nice glass house, wanted the walls to line up neatly. No way in hell it'd let me (using all pieces of the same measurements).
The moving with the camera cringes me out big time. Like someone else mentioned here before: want can't we just move around with the arrow/wasd keys?
Why does every item have the same 'drop zone' you can't change? Why doesn't it drop the next item close to where you built your last piece? This is especially annoying on the residential island, since that's basically one whole buildable zone.

Last edited:

d1Polterghost

Jul 22, 2017
I know that people had problems with grils going long distances to eat and shower but I dont know if you guys resolved that. The explanation is that they need a roof over tables, showers, wardrobes etc. Otherwise they will just go to the ruins, especially if its raining.

Reactions: HiddenGameMember

ChubbyCheek

Dec 11, 2018
I know that people had problems with grils going long distances to eat and shower but I dont know if you guys resolved that. The explanation is that they need a roof over tables, showers, wardrobes etc. Otherwise they will just go to the ruins, especially if its raining.
Interesting
maybe a reason for the dance stage
dance stage with roof? I have to test it

iamnuff

Sep 2, 2017
In order for a girl to eat at the house you ubilt, you need to craft a dining table.
Not just a regular table with some regular chairs. It HAS to be a dining table.

As for showering or baths, you need somewhere for her to change her clothes.
There are two types of wardrobe in the craft menu.

As for building many of the same item, there's a copy-past function that drops the new item in exactly the same location as the old item, which makes it easy to line stuff up.

You can even copy/paste with multiple items selected, to double the size of your floor or something.

Reactions: PeteHanson

SuBBaaS

Mar 19, 2020
Interesting
maybe a reason for the dance stage
dance stage with roof? I have to test it
I've had some of my girls dancing on the pole/stage while I placed it outside, without a roof.
Admitted: they do that very rarely. But that goes for more items I placed and never seen em use (while there should be some kind of interaction included).
The sexy dance stage for instance: no one ever used it. Then I placed a new girl on the island (blank stats) and first thing she does is go all out on that dance stage. :cautious::unsure:

iamnuff : Am aware of the copy/past function. That indeed does make building (-repetitive) items easier.
Still it got me that annoying placement problem.

3.30 star(s) 32 Votes