OtakuGamer11

Jan 19, 2019
Is there a quick way to get to H-scenes? What I liked about Koikatsu was that the main game was fun, but if you wanted a quick fap you could just go to the Free-H. I'm guessing this game doesn't have that option?

wavent19

Oct 15, 2017
You have to remember: you are supposed to teach them. If you stay up for 3 days building/collecting they'll think it's the norm. Try sleeping every night for about a week when you add a new girl and she'll probably figure out, "Hey! I'm supposed to sleep".
A lot of it has to do with the traits (Desires) you give them as well. I tried Wealth in a couple and they tended to push themselves to collapse.

You just have to find the right combination of traits, training and skills to make them the way you want them to be. I've just about found it for me with my girl Friday but having them all the same would get boring quickly.
If all I wanted was a meet and fuck game I'd play HS. *shudder* :rolleyes:
Huh, that makes a lot more sense now in some regards. I thought you just instructed them what to do at times and they'd do it. Didn't think it'd be similar to Dragon's Dogma where they imitate and follow by example. Good to know.

Granyala

Nov 2, 2019
So weird, I didn't teach Ifalna one thing and never had her follow me.
She ate (once stupid ME figured out where to put the food), slept, gathered etc... all on her own.

My only problem was her body temperature was always very low, because for some reason she fancied the ruins base with no fireplace nearby. Building our woodland house resolved that issue though.

Pity. So, is there any way to get a quick fap?
Simple: Play the game, the normal way.
Once you have her leveled up to 4 hearts just use the agent mod to set her immorality to 100 (100% naughty mood) and ask for sex.

If you save with 100% you can ask straight away whenever you load the game.

kingpawg

Jul 11, 2019
Does anyone know when Illusion is gonna make another game in the "dark" series? Like Playhome, Playclub, etc.

pansch

Jun 5, 2017
Is this game ever going to get VR? would be pretty sweet.
Go here and download AI少女VR化MOD AISVR_Ver.0.0.5 (α版) (file name upillusion0209.7z) then follow the instructions in the readme:
If you don't understand Japanese, use Google Translate. It's a pretty straightforward installation.

Edited: direct linking to the file doesn't work

d1Polterghost

Jul 22, 2017
They don't always go for the nearest one, same with all interaction points. They will go to a completely random bed, shower, or table with no regard for distance in comparison to other beds, showers, or tables and they will do it at any point in an interaction that involves one of those points. Going to a dressing room, taking a shower, and then going to a completely different dressing room while walking naked to the other side of the island is a prime example of this that I have seen happen several times.
I think I figured some of it out. 2 girls cant use the same object at the same time. They queue up routines in advance, every step at the same time (grab the plate/strip, go to table/go to shower). They try to pick the closest objects to do that but if its in anothers girl queue they pick another closest one. So even if by the time they do the action an object is free, it was occupied while it was being added to the queue, therefore they run to a place they had in queue earlier.

Reactions: Warte

snebodo

Apr 14, 2019
Go here and download AI少女VR化MOD AISVR_Ver.0.0.5 (α版) (file name upillusion0209.7z) then follow the instructions in the readme:
If you don't understand Japanese, use Google Translate. It's a pretty straightforward installation.

Edited: direct linking to the file doesn't work
Thank for the info, but I'm getting 403 when visiting that link. Can't seem to find that file on the site.

Edit: Never mind, got it thanks!

Last edited:

toxsick

May 10, 2017
Hi,

I have noticed on some animations, my female in game is tall, thanks to extra sliders, sometimes the male tool! haha doesnt seem to look like it's going into her hole properly..
is there a way to align character height during H animation ingame?

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
I think I figured some of it out. 2 girls cant use the same object at the same time. They queue up routines in advance, every step at the same time (grab the plate/strip, go to table/go to shower). They try to pick the closest objects to do that but if its in anothers girl queue they pick another closest one. So even if by the time they do the action an object is free, it was occupied while it was being added to the queue, therefore they run to a place they had in queue earlier.
Good theory, but I have had this happen regardless. For example the girl showering can be the only one using the dressing room at the time she goes to use it and she still goes to one at complete random. Sometimes as close as the room next door, sometimes as far as the other building half way across the map.

Baxonius

Nov 23, 2018
Girls keep get low satiety. tried with gift food to girls and tell them eat some or cook.
nothing help. there are a bunch of fish and food in chest. so ??

Sep 17, 2019
Girls keep get low satiety. tried with gift food to girls and tell them eat some or cook.
Not in the Chest! put it into the Storage from an Cooking Place!
If nessesary build the modern cooking in housing its the best.

• Wow
Reactions: Baxonius
Sep 1, 2019
Give food to the girl cannot make her more satiety. You must teach her from the start, take her to kitchen and cooking. At least, she will know how to do when hungry. For the girl that very high growing score, pick "Glutton" trait for her. Until the girl can manage her satiety, you can replace with other trait later. And don't forget to place the foods or cooking materials in kitchen storage.

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Give food to the girl cannot make her more satiety. You must teach her from the start, take her to kitchen and cooking. At least, she will know how to do when hungry. For the girl that very high growing score, pick "Glutton" trait for her. Until the girl can manage her satiety, you can replace with other trait later. And don't forget to place the foods or cooking materials in kitchen storage.
They actually can learn on their own, mine did, it just takes longer. Baxonius How long have you been playing this specific save? They could have just not had enough time to learn yet.

Reactions: Baxonius

Baxonius

Nov 23, 2018
They actually can learn on their own, mine did, it just takes longer. Baxonius How long have you been playing this specific save? They could have just not had enough time to learn yet.
It seems to get better and better after i put all food into storage from cooking Place.
its all ok now. all four girls is full satiety. thanks you guys for tips! :cool:

Now i learn about bonus item like ecchi etc blah ;)

Reactions: alex2011
Sep 17, 2019
It seems to get better and better after i put all food into storage from cooking Place.
its all ok now. all four girls is full satiety. thanks you guys for tips! :cool:

Now i learn about bonus item like ecchi etc blah ;)
Go back to Side 100(around) and read till here there are a lot Gameplay Info.

3.30 star(s) 32 Votes