Hentaboy

Mar 12, 2019
How do i Fuck her!! Her stats are pretty good, and she is really friendly with my character but i still have no idea on how to do it

biohrd1108

Jan 31, 2020
Where download Ai character cards, i mean other site than DC, kenzato, illusion? I tried but cant download picture because its jpg not png. Someone know other site with cards?

Lateralus1337

Oct 3, 2019
How do i Fuck her!! Her stats are pretty good, and she is really friendly with my character but i still have no idea on how to do it
Talk to her, use option to initiate sex, if she's in the mood, it will happen, if not...well, you can wait until she is asleep/shower/toilet and intiate directly.

TheBerserker

May 7, 2018
Hi. I have a problem. My game keeps saying he detects "outdated mods" even though I downloaded them and installed them again just to be sure.
It says that with "fffq pantyhose", "higeo facemod" and "nyaacho faceskin".

Why does this happens ?

Lateralus1337

Oct 3, 2019
Hi. I have a problem. My game keeps saying he detects "outdated mods" even though I downloaded them and installed them again just to be sure.
It says that with "fffq pantyhose", "higeo facemod" and "nyaacho faceskin".

Why does this happens ?
Maybe the mods are not supported on the version you have, just a guess.

Buttler

Dec 17, 2019

TheBerserker

May 7, 2018
I don’t know how to fix this error, but I know how to get rid of these annoying notifications. ;) (y)
https://f95zone.to/threads/illusion-ai-girl-ai-card-sharing-thread.44248/post-3310997
I'll try that, thanks.

Also, is it just me, or is this game really, REALLY optimized like s***?
I mean, I can run Witcher 3 no problems, but even if I try to run this thing in 720p with minimum settings, the loading screens are abysmally long and there's a lot of framerate issues. It even crashed quite a few times.

Pdoan

Mar 1, 2018
I downloaded the game from the torrent in the first post. I think it has a auto-translate because I can't understand anything. Is there a better translation pack?
Go back to page 318 and download the Steam translation.

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
I'll try that, thanks.

Also, is it just me, or is this game really, REALLY optimized like s***?
I mean, I can run Witcher 3 no problems, but even if I try to run this thing in 720p with minimum settings, the loading screens are abysmally long and there's a lot of framerate issues. It even crashed quite a few times.
Blame Illusion, they did a terrible job with optimization.

I downloaded the game from the torrent in the first post. I think it has a auto-translate because I can't understand anything. Is there a better translation pack?
Go back to page 318 and download the Steam translation.
Or go back just a couple pages and I linked directly to that post. It will get you to the same place, but will save some time getting there.

Reactions: RHead

hamstergonewrong

Jun 14, 2018
Okay. Is there a Retard-Guide for me how to unzip this?
WinRar and 7Zip don't see it as an archive, i can only unzip the first part and that's it.
Is it bec one of my downloads crashed and i restarted it?
Something else? i'm rly confused, so anyone would explain me how to open it Step-By-Step maybe?

I saw like 2 Pages befor this post someone made a screenshot of his folder which looks 100% like mine and he asked kinda the same question. He got answered to use WinRar. BUT HOW?! For me (like i mentioned befor) WinRar and 7Zip BOTH won't recognize any archives except for the first part which is a .rar data. I tried some random rightclicks, renamings and rn i try to comprimise all the 10 parts to an .rar (after makin backups) and i normally somehow get tru problems like this, but this time i feel helpless and dumb.

nuriental

May 29, 2019
Okay. Is there a Retard-Guide for me how to unzip this?
WinRar and 7Zip don't see it as an archive, i can only unzip the first part and that's it.
Is it bec one of my downloads crashed and i restarted it?
Something else? i'm rly confused, so anyone would explain me how to open it Step-By-Step maybe?

I saw like 2 Pages befor this post someone made a screenshot of his folder which looks 100% like mine and he asked kinda the same question. He got answered to use WinRar. BUT HOW?! For me (like i mentioned befor) WinRar and 7Zip BOTH won't recognize any archives except for the first part which is a .rar data. I tried some random rightclicks, renamings and rn i try to comprimise all the 10 parts to an .rar (after makin backups) and i normally somehow get tru problems like this, but this time i feel helpless and dumb.
You open the .rar file and extract all the files and folders u see inside there to your chosen destination folder, and all the rest of the archives will be automatically extracted. Why is it so hard for people to extract split archives? When you want to start a program you run the .exe file usually, not every .dll, so why does everyone suddenly want to extract each archive part individually?

• Haha
Reactions: Misguided/Entity

hamstergonewrong

Jun 14, 2018
It's. not. working. "Why is it so hard for ppl", i can't tell u why. I downloaded all 10 Parts, 1 is .rar all others are .002 .003 .004 ... data. okay. then i click on .rar aka part 1 and open it click extract and it starts extracting exactly that part 1 .rar not all data. so i got an extracted 3.5gb sized data alone.

Edit:
Seems i rly had a corrupted data somehow, redownloading (which i was trying to dodge) fixed my problem.
And i'm still kinda annoyed by nuriental's absolutely not helpful text, lookin down on me while totally failing to understand the problem i had, but i guess thats how internet works.

Last edited:

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
It's. not. working. "Why is it so hard for ppl", i can't tell u why. I downloaded all 10 Parts, 1 is .rar all others are .002 .003 .004 ... data. okay. then i click on .rar aka part 1 and open it click extract and it starts extracting exactly that part 1 .rar not all data. so i got an extracted 3.5gb sized data alone.
sounds corrupted, all I can suggest is download it again.

Wait, is that seriously in the game or did you put it through the studio? I got the second, but I have NEVER seen them dive off the dock.

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
in

in the game, btw this is the steam version
The only difference is no DLC and the Steam version comes with the official translation from the start. If there are any animations, they are in both versions. I probably just don't have a girl with the right stats or skills.

jflour

Jan 9, 2020
sounds corrupted, all I can suggest is download it again.

Wait, is that seriously in the game or did you put it through the studio? I got the second, but I have NEVER seen them dive off the dock.
in the game, btw this is the steam version, yeah it took me months to see this rare action, dive off the dock

3.30 star(s) 32 Votes