Apr 19, 2020
It is entirely possible the girl who consistently has problems is on a corrupt card, but not so corrupt that she's totally broken, just certain parts of her data pertaining to H. You could try saving her to a new card and see if that helps.
I'll do just that. A couple things to note about her is, she is pretty heavy on the mod scaling. Like [Lower Thorax Scale] and [Leg Scale] etc. With her more than others. Who knows maybe the game is failing to configure how to properly position her for a scene or something. I did notice her feet hover slightly above the ground.

Also, with her I have used the Data Terminal to go tweak her (removed a hand-print from her ass and lipstick from her cheek), saved (not overwrite, just the normal option it gives you in-game) and continued playing, before I tried H. That also may have been a point of corruption for my girl.

My only remaining option is to just start a new game with her and not alter her after I start. I'll also have to delete my other game cuz that one has girls I want in it. I don't yet know how to do that though. afaik that's the only way to un-Register everyone (?).

Is there a way to move those other girls' cards out of my game for now so I can narrow down who will appear on the island? Or... do those other girls show up on the island? I honestly don't know how that works. I'm brand new to this game.

Pdoan

Mar 1, 2018
I'm down this path before. First, I thought it was the customization in the card I downloaded. However, removing the customization did not help. Furthermore, the problem starts to occur randomly with other girls as well (including those I made and the one come with the game). I try to remove a few mods as suggested but that didn't help either. Until, I change one option in the Care Bair Packages that will freeze non-participation. Haven't had any soft freeze since.

Also, the option to open all H-position will break H-scene if you choose lesbian position for male MC, or threesome without the second girl.

Mar 25, 2020
i have been playing for a while now it it works great. except for some performance issues. but what drives me mad is the housing system.
Once you get the grasp of it (creatin folders, moving packs of items, copying and etc) things get much better and enjoyable if you like this stuff. You need the scripmod to have more freedom to place stuff, thats for sure, and lot of time to spair. Got 2 days into this wannabe cottage town and I only half finished it:
AI_2020-04-22-02-44-04-210.png AI_2020-04-22-02-46-00-789.png

the grinding for the furnitures tho, what a pain in the ass it was.

I really hope to see more ingame mods and less Neostudio furnitures for the game, the game lacks a lot of decos that should be easy to add I think, and furnitures is extremly in need of more content

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
I'll do just that. A couple things to note about her is, she is pretty heavy on the mod scaling. Like [Lower Thorax Scale] and [Leg Scale] etc. With her more than others. Who knows maybe the game is failing to configure how to properly position her for a scene or something. I did notice her feet hover slightly above the ground.

Also, with her I have used the Data Terminal to go tweak her (removed a hand-print from her ass and lipstick from her cheek), saved (not overwrite, just the normal option it gives you in-game) and continued playing, before I tried H. That also may have been a point of corruption for my girl.

My only remaining option is to just start a new game with her and not alter her after I start. I'll also have to delete my other game cuz that one has girls I want in it. I don't yet know how to do that though. afaik that's the only way to un-Register everyone (?).

Is there a way to move those other girls' cards out of my game for now so I can narrow down who will appear on the island? Or... do those other girls show up on the island? I honestly don't know how that works. I'm brand new to this game.
That's a possibility, altering in game can cause a number of issues. That's when I really start to notice my girls suddenly deciding to run a marathon to the absolute furthest dressing area on the map completely naked.

Reactions: AwfulArchdemon

meh65

Aug 8, 2016
Is there really no fast travel?
There are these warp circles but they only warp you if its inside the same building block??? What the fuck is the point of that?
I have a green on beach and green in forest yet I can't TP between the bases?????????????

Pdoan

Mar 1, 2018
You can use the map to teleport from base to base or from any place back to any base as long as you have built your base in the area.

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Is there really no fast travel?
There are these warp circles but they only warp you if its inside the same building block??? What the fuck is the point of that?
I have a green on beach and green in forest yet I can't TP between the bases?????????????
There is fast travel between base locations. Open the map and click on the red flags.

Reactions: meh65

Jezabelstein

Apr 22, 2020
Hello, I'm new here. I was searching about a forum for this game and I found it.
I don't know if I should put it here but I got a small bug in game :
When I want to exit the H mode the characters get stuck together in a standing position and the free cam mode is still on, I don't get any option other than exit the game (I do it normally, though).
It doesn't really break the game since I can save before doing it but it is somehow annoying for me to not continue freely without quitting the game..
Thank you for reading, I hope there will be a good answer, see you later !

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Can someone pls tell me the specifications of this game.. Under which ram quality is perfect to run this game..!
none, because the game is poorly optimized, all RAM amounts bear the possibility of performance issues. That said, the more girls you run, the more RAM you need, especially above the default maximum of four.

From my tests, raising feminity while keeping humanity at 0 results in them bathing clothed.
If I raise humanity up, however, they then start bathing nude, however they also run away if they spot you (2nd effect of humanity).

I ended up finding that if I bump humanity up to exactly 100, they'll start bathing nude but will also run away when seen.

When I instinct bumped humanity up to 50 and locked it there, they still will bathe nude but will not run away. So this seems to be the "sweet spot" for humanity.
Then you've run into a bug, possibly the same one that occasionally triggers by itself for me, where they don't act like they should with enough femininity. There is only one effect of humanity, which is them covering themselves. Never seen them run away, I'll have to see about triggering that one, maybe I just haven't stayed around them long enough after triggering the cover up.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

EDIT: Nope, she just sat there covering herself until the time when the animation would have completed anyway, she never ran.

Last edited:
Reactions: Hammer_of_Thor

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
hmm, how can u do a "force sex" or "rough sex" thing ? It's always kind of she willingly or not.
All sex in this game is willing. You can do bondage sex through specific furniture items at your bases and you can have willing suprised sex when they are in the middle of certain actions, but it is never actually forced. There was a mod that allowed you to force her to the ground and force H to start, but that may or may not work now, hard to say given how many times mods have been broken and fixed again.

3.30 star(s) 32 Votes