jestir

May 4, 2018
I have honey select 2 but no tentacle in the game... I must play the first honey select????

in the comment site, a person says it's from ai shoujo. so it's wrong?
I have honey select from here and Honey select unlimited and honey select unlimited extended + studio Neo from Fakku if a game on here I liked playing is on steam or Fakku or Itch.io I buy it to show the creators support
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
hi

i have a question

"this" is from this game

-

but it's not in the story, it's from studio ? i must do it myself that's right?

if yes it's very frustrating

thank for the response
Definitely from studio, but it looks to be the Honey Select 2 studio.

FgnPig

Jul 19, 2017
Yea, looks very good. Too bad I can't play it because when I open it there is a black screen and nothing else happens.

yousssee

Feb 1, 2020
Hey PEOPLE PLEASE HELP, IM KINDA DESPRATE. HOW DO I PLAY this game? I downloaded the 10 parts from the first page of this thread! What should i do next?

zecon

Jun 2, 2017
i try to find that creator but unfortunately its been gone , could you make one for all of us :) please
As i said before "it's not a big deal" , i just feel making it and i did it ( i don't take requests , just in case ) , i've worked only her face and hair ... body , skin color and other "stuff" goes for you ...

sample.jpg
****The next char was not my idea or creation , IS NOT MINE , i just tried to replicate it :unsure:...

xxx.png

Granyala

Nov 2, 2019
"this" is from this game

-

but it's not in the story, it's from studio ? i must do it myself that's right?
if yes it's very frustrating
Yes, you basically have to do pose and animation work yourself unless you stick to some of the pre programmed poses/animations and merely put them into a different context. Can be very time consuming, esp. if you are inexperienced.

I am curious, has anyone gotten the optional mod "AI better penetration" to work properly?
I cannot get much information about it, according to roy12's website, all prerequisites should be met.

For me, it's completely bugged. :KEK:

$RZLSS9O.png

Last edited:

yousssee

Feb 1, 2020
Hey I tried to launch the Init setting, it Opens and when I click on start game it tells me that Executable cant be found. What Now?

Sep 17, 2019
Hey I tried to launch the Init setting, it Opens and when I click on start game it tells me that Executable cant be found. What Now?
You have to unzip the 10 Files into a new Folder: example : C:/aishuyio/
don´t use the temporarie folder build by winzip or simmilar,

Righteous

Oct 13, 2017
Is there anyway to increase performance? (Aside from disabling shadows) The jump from R4 to R6 take its toll pretty hard!

Justinof

Sep 19, 2019
I am curious, has anyone gotten the optional mod "AI better penetration" to work properly?
I cannot get much information about it, according to roy12's website, all prerequisites should be met.
Mine installation is working fine, i had to update some mods though.

You need these mods:

and the 2 uncensors already inside the BR : sac.roastie2.withbones and cur pole (adjust) .

Some positions don't work well whit the better penetration mod, the penis don't "find the way" inside the girl, so you need the new version of AI_BetterHScenes whit the feature to adjust the positions and Save the corrections.

LordMalice86

Apr 18, 2020
Ok had a strange issue with the MEGS files, went to unzip them and extract but came up with a error message.

Can not open file user/etc/ ai shoujo Mega, as archive

any idea what is wrong?

PanicoL

Jul 5, 2020
They are automatically active when placed there.

No, once you have the 10 parts, there should only be two extractions to do. You extract the 10, then extract the file that comes from the 10 while adding a dot before the file extension, 7z, if necessary. It should give the files necessary to play at that point. lalabot Use WinRAR or 7zip.
aye man thanks it worked sorry for late reply

Reactions: alex2011

Righteous

Oct 13, 2017
The game is horribly optimized. That being said, no guarantees it'll work but i saw this post, see if it works.
Turns out having all my cores running dragged it down quite a bit, so having around 3-4 specific cores on did increase just a bit! But unfortunately no where near 60 or 'great' like the previous Op...but thank you regarding, Ray! Hopefully there'll be a solution for all eventually

Reactions: namprofli3

namprofli3

Dec 25, 2019
Turns out having all my cores running dragged it down quite a bit, so having around 3-4 specific cores on did increase just a bit! But unfortunately no where near 60 or 'great' like the previous Op...but thank you regarding, Ray! Hopefully there'll be a solution for all eventually
You're welcome! Even if it didn't do much, i did my part! :T

As for the solution for all... I guess it'd be buying a ridiculously high-end computer since i don't think illusion is touching this game again.

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Hey PEOPLE PLEASE HELP, IM KINDA DESPRATE. HOW DO I PLAY this game? I downloaded the 10 parts from the first page of this thread! What should i do next?
Extract the 10 parts with WinRAR or 7zip.

Extract the file that comes from that, if it isn't recognized as a WinRAR or 7zip file, put a dot before the last 2 characters, 7z, or add .7z.

Play the game through the exe files, any except the one that specifically says studio in its name.

Back up a few pages and read?

Seriously, this has been asked and answered many times a week since the first release. It's getting really old that people refuse to read or use the thread search.
A week, try multiple times a day, I find that a majority of the responses I give when I check each day are to this question.

The game seems pretty heavy. Maybe my old machine can't even run it :(
It depends on the amount of RAM you have, this dev makes games that rely more on RAM than anything else. Your graphics card will have an impact, don't get me wrong, but a minor one compared to RAM.

Yes, you basically have to do pose and animation work yourself unless you stick to some of the pre programmed poses/animations and merely put them into a different context. Can be very time consuming, esp. if you are inexperienced.

For me, it's completely bugged. :KEK:

View attachment 728610
I can verify the time consuming part, I posted shots in the HS2 thread, in spoilers to not flood the thread, in response to another user and it took me the better part of a day to get them all using just poses that came preinstalled.

Is there anyway to increase performance? (Aside from disabling shadows) The jump from R4 to R6 take its toll pretty hard!
Try to use DHH instead of the game's graphics, that is said to help a bit. If not, no, there really isn't because the problem is mostly optimization.

You're welcome! Even if it didn't do much, i did my part! :T

As for the solution for all... I guess it'd be buying a ridiculously high-end computer since i don't think illusion is touching this game again.
Even high end computers have these issues. Mine is mid tier and I still have issues. I'm not going to throw money around unnecessarily, but I am thinking of higher tier machines for my next one.

moonblade13

Jul 6, 2020
Is there a method to obtaining cologne that doesn't rely on RNG gathering? I'm trying to make anti-books, but am having no luck finding them.

3.30 star(s) 32 Votes