Lordy83

Apr 17, 2020
Is there a general problem with the updates right now?
I get constant crash messages from HS2 and AI*Girl.
Thanks

Kaiio

Feb 25, 2018
Is there a method to obtaining cologne that doesn't rely on RNG gathering? I'm trying to make anti-books, but am having no luck finding them.
The only non-randomly acquired stat altering item I know is the amber made from 50 red fruits that you can grow youself. It gives 100 Instinct.

Edit: It's actually 50 resins, each resin made from two red fruits, so 100 fruits total.

Last edited:

heckinT

Jan 2, 2019
Is there a general problem with the updates right now?
I get constant crash messages from HS2 and AI*Girl.
Thanks
I'm getting the same thing, regardless of whether I use KKManager or the Update button on initsetting (which just uses kkmanager). Must be an issue with the server that hosts the updates. Anyone have contact enough with STN to find out what the problem is?

Reactions: Lordy83

Feirrys

Oct 23, 2017
hey guys i'm quite confused on how to get the optional sideloader maps to work. anyone figured that out? :)

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
hey guys i'm quite confused on how to get the optional sideloader maps to work. anyone figured that out? :)
Extract it like you do the game, put all the folders that are inside the first folder, there should be multiple and all should say sideloader, into the mods folder that is where the exe is. They will work automatically. They WILL NOT work in the game, only the studio.

Reactions: LewdGoogle

Feirrys

Oct 23, 2017
Extract it like you do the game, put all the folders that are inside the first folder, there should be multiple and all should say sideloader, into the mods folder that is where the exe is. They will work automatically. They WILL NOT work in the game, only the studio.
okay great, thanks for your reply :)

Reactions: alex2011

Lordy83

Apr 17, 2020
I'm getting the same thing, regardless of whether I use KKManager or the Update button on initsetting (which just uses kkmanager). Must be an issue with the server that hosts the updates. Anyone have contact enough with STN to find out what the problem is?
So, if it's on the the server side, shouldn't have everybody the same problems?

kiDRetadoR

May 17, 2020
Hello guys, I recently found out the game and I have a few questions..

Is there a way to cheat the items in game, since I find it really tedious to gather certain items.. and some others are like super rare..

Also, I created a futanari succubus girl which is the character that follows me all arround but I can't get to do anything.. like, only thing I can do is cunningulus, pussy frotting between my character and the succubus and just fingering.. I saw that there are a lot more positions I can use but I don't know how, any help?

What's this about the better penetration mod? Does that make scenes better?

How do I reduce caution?

Thanks for all of your help

kiDRetadoR

May 17, 2020
Also, last question.. Is there a way to make the futa succubus I created to fuck me like a man would do? Because everytime I engage in sexual intercourses with her, it works as lesbian sex.. not futa

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017

Is there a way to cheat the items in game, since I find it really tedious to gather certain items.. and some others are like super rare..

Also, I created a futanari succubus girl which is the character that follows me all arround but I can't get to do anything.. like, only thing I can do is cunningulus, pussy frotting between my character and the succubus and just fingering.. I saw that there are a lot more positions I can use but I don't know how, any help?

How do I reduce caution?

There is a script that generates a ton of every item, I forgot if it is still in the optional mods folder.

Also, last question.. Is there a way to make the futa succubus I created to fuck me like a man would do? Because everytime I engage in sexual intercourses with her, it works as lesbian sex.. not futa
No, female characters cannot penetrate and you are the only male.

Reactions: kiDRetadoR

kiDRetadoR

May 17, 2020
There is a script that generates a ton of every item, I forgot if it is still in the optional mods folder.

No, female characters cannot penetrate and you are the only male.
I thought the special futanari feature would be more than just for show, okay then.. thanks for the advices! :D

Reactions: alex2011

jestir

May 4, 2018

Is there a way to cheat the items in-game, since I find it really tedious to gather certain items.. and some others are like super rare...

Also, I created a futanari succubus girl which is the character that follows me all around but I can't get to do anything.. like, the only thing I can do is cunningulus, pussy frotting between my character and the succubus and just fingering.. I saw that there are a lot more positions I can use but I don't know how any help?

How do I reduce caution?

this is the mod and you will need to update I use it but it will also give you items that should not be given like fake bait and keys and you can not drop them but they will take up space in your backpack and chest

yashade

Mar 25, 2020
As i said before "it's not a big deal" , i just feel making it and i did it ( i don't take requests , just in case ) , i've worked only her face and hair ... body , skin color and other "stuff" goes for you ...

****The next char was not my idea or creation , IS NOT MINE , i just tried to replicate it :unsure:...

you are truly amazing, the creator is gone that why can't find any clue to make this ,btw great job bro !

mavthebull

Oct 4, 2018
Hi, Im having some problems with Roy12's Uncensor with bones and Better penetration, basically the Vagina is glued to the floor, I've made sure the essential mods that are required to run it are up to date and working but I cant get it to work, If there was a post that solved this issue, a link would be appreciated.

Reactions: crazysad

namprofli3

Dec 25, 2019
Hi, Im having some problems with Roy12's Uncensor with bones and Better penetration, basically the Vagina is glued to the floor, I've made sure the essential mods that are required to run it are up to date and working but I cant get it to work, If there was a post that solved this issue, a link would be appreciated.

I could be wrong, tho, but sounds like the uncensor itself is broken to me.

Reactions: crazysad

Justinof

Sep 19, 2019
More infos about the Better Penetration mod:

This is version 2.0.0 btw, the link that i have written few posts above was the previous version.
After few tests i have to confirm that the problem is in the Roy12's female uncensor. It is working fine whit BR R5 and below, but in BR R6 give the result you can see: female vagina bones are stretched to infinity.

So until the modder will update his/her uncensor you have only two option:
1- Play BR R5 whit the [roy12]UncensorWithBones active and have the vagina animated correctly.
2- Play BR R6 whitout this uncensor and not have the animated vagina

The male uncensor (cur adjusted) works whit both versions of the game at least.

kiDRetadoR

May 17, 2020
I'm not really good with modding.. what does the better penetration mod do? I would like to try it out

Also, did someone manage to get the dominatrix event happening.. like, sleeping and the girl waking you up mid sleep to just have sex.. is there a requirement to get that other than the dominatrix item, which I have?

3.30 star(s) 32 Votes