alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
is there a difference with the steam version? or theres no point trying the steam one?
There is a difference, but it's more of a negative difference than anything else. While the Steam version does come with a built in official translation, none of the DLC is in and it is incapable of handling a traditional method of DLC installation. The Steam version also does not contain adult content, the genitals are even barbie doll anatomy unless you patch it in. The DLC had to be modded into any repack that uses it. I would go with Better Repack as it uses the original Japanese version and has everything official already installed, just need to do a couple of unzips and start the exe.

Reactions: namprofli3

Kunytran

Jun 24, 2020
Speaking of differences, does anyone know what the difference is between the game here and the game from ? (similar page), here the game size is 30 gb approx, while in AD is like 70 GB and I'm having trouble deciding between which one to download, I dont know if the other page has a more "complete" game or if the mods and addons it has are just that big.

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Speaking of differences, does anyone know what the difference is between the game here and the game from ? (similar page), here the game size is 30 gb approx, while in AD is like 70 GB and I'm having trouble deciding between which one to download, I dont know if the other page has a more "complete" game or if the mods and addons it has are just that big.
It depends on what Ad-Hentai did to make their repack. I would get this one, which has all content released officially as well and a ton of mods, most if not all of the Ad-Hentai version's mods included.

what is the function for that plugin?
Gives bras and tops functionality like they have in the real world, compressing breasts. Also hides breast accesories like nipple piercings.

namprofli3

Dec 25, 2019
I had the same problem. Removing the BepInEx folder fixed it and now i don't have the english translation anymore.
Here's the fun part. If it's fixed by removing the BepInEx folder, you're gonna have to take out .dlls and place them back inside the folder until you find the culprit.

That or look for clues on the output_log after you experience a crash.

Reactions: alex2011

ArthurPendragon

Aug 25, 2018
resently got the problem that not all girls can get half/undressed during H Scene --> only full dressed. Does someone know how to fix it? Even changing the girl with another dosnt seem to work. =/ kinda frustrating..

didn't try if they can get undressed during activities like bathing.

Justinof

Sep 19, 2019
Just my guess, try to delete the file " AI_BetterHScenes.cfg " in the BepInEx/config folder.
Start the game and set again the plugin options.

SDffa

Jan 1, 2020
I wanted to ask if there’s a way to increase your fps
I have read the older post but non of them helped me I get like 25fps
And my laptop have the recommended requirements

namprofli3

Dec 25, 2019
A notable portion of this thread's posts alone conclude that the game's horribly optimized, i'd say the real recommended specs would be 128GB RAM because seriously, holy fuck.

You could try disabling shadows or go all in by setting the launcher for performance.

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
A notable portion of this thread's posts alone conclude that the game's horribly optimized, i'd say the real recommended specs would be 128GB RAM because seriously, holy fuck.

You could try disabling shadows or go all in by setting the launcher for performance.
Due to the poor optimization, I'm not even sure 128GB is enough. This would probably get maximum 20 FPS on a NASA supercomputer like Pleiades. SDffa You could try the DHH mod, which is already installed in the repack, combined with turning all actual game settings to the lowest, thus letting DHH handle all the graphics work. All you need is to go into initsetting.exe and check the box to turn it on and I think you press P while the game loads.

• Wow

SDffa

Jan 1, 2020
Due to the poor optimization, I'm not even sure 128GB is enough. This would probably get maximum 20 FPS on a NASA supercomputer like Pleiades. SDffa You could try the DHH mod, which is already installed in the repack, combined with turning all actual game settings to the lowest, thus letting DHH handle all the graphics work. All you need is to go into initsetting.exe and check the box to turn it on and I think you press P while the game loads.
I did try using DHH mod but the fps decreased and the graphics looked bad.
since everybody playing it with bad fps then i will too :p
is it weird that when i connect my laptop to my tv i get like 50 fps

• Thinking Face

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
I did try using DHH mod but the fps decreased and the graphics looked bad.
since everybody playing it with bad fps then i will too :p
is it weird that when i connect my laptop to my tv i get like 50 fps
I'm going to have to try that myself, this is the first time I've heard of anyone getting better performance by hooking up to a TV.

KekKoo

Apr 4, 2018
With how much people discuss the optimization in all these games, does anyone ever wonder if/why/and how the game runs for the actual developers/staff team?? Just IMAGINE how these things run for them, let alone, them thinking that the optimization as is, is FINE.

itgm

Apr 14, 2020
Hello..
I am new to this game, Played Koikatsu party before.
Is it possible to Play as futa "as Male" and have a sex with male as "female".
I mean Futa on male. because when I drag the picture of the female in male Character creation she got a male chest and standing.
So is it possible by any way?

Jeshua

May 13, 2018
Are there any newer Illusion games with gameplay similar to that of the Artificial Girl series? AI Shoujo may be pretty, but the "director xxx scene" mechanic is a huge turn-off for me.

3.40 star(s) 33 Votes