namprofli3

Dec 25, 2019
i have honey select and honey select 2, is this game worth getting?
Depends. Is your RAM in the triple digits?

Jokes aside, though, the performance probably will get better over time so i guess you could give it a shot if you got the spare disk space (and patience).

Last edited:

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
i have honey select and honey select 2, is this game worth getting?
Yes, but be warned that the optimization is terrible.

i have a question. can AI shoujo cards be used on HS 2 and vice versa?
Yes, HS2 was developed with that specific capability in mind. One thing to note is that the personality WILL change to a default one no matter how similar her personality in AI Shoujo was to a personality in HS2, so all six of the AI Shoujo personalities will go into HS2 as the same personality in HS2. Unfortunately, there are a couple that don't match up with an HS2 personality, so they will not be able to regain their normal personality or anything similar, the two deadpan types for example. I'm not sure what happens by default to an HS2 card in AI Shoujo, I haven't tried specifically to avoid the defaulting to different personality issue, but I know it has the capability.

Oct 25, 2017
I hope this help if you have problem where you can't extract the second file after the first extract.

I use winRAR so after I finish download all of the file... only 1 of the 10 file is winRAR (the first file) and the rest of the file type is 'file'
what you can do next is extract the 'first winRAR file' (should be only 1)... go into the extracted folder... you'll see another file with 'which is file type'
if you double click on it, scroll down and look for blue 'more apps' button, click on it then go and find application file for winRAR in winRAR file folder.
You should have option to extract that second file now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

RavioliRave

Jan 1, 2019
Cant't start game. Getting this error code. Might any kind sir help me in the quest of relieving the itch which is my loins? error.png

Sartan

May 3, 2018
I have an issue, on sex scenes my screen is corpped left and right and I can't use the exit button. It didn't appear at the beggining, but now I'm stuck whenever I have sex with the girl. I don't have plugin warning when I start the game.

namprofli3

Dec 25, 2019
Cant't start game. Getting this error code. Might any kind sir help me in the quest of relieving the itch which is my loins? View attachment 758478
Just a wager but try renaming the "BepInEx" folder by adding only one letter then try again. If it works now, a plugin is fuckin' up; if not, there are several culprits.

I have an issue, on sex scenes my screen is corpped left and right and I can't use the exit button. It didn't appear at the beggining, but now I'm stuck whenever I have sex with the girl. I don't have plugin warning when I start the game.
Corpped how, specifically? Resolution not wide enough? If so, i'd give initsetting.exe a shot and change the resolution.

RavioliRave

Jan 1, 2019
Just a wager but try renaming the "BepInEx" folder by adding only one letter then try again. If it works now, a plugin is fuckin' up; if not, there are several culprits.

Corpped how, specifically? Resolution not wide enough? If so, i'd give initsetting.exe a shot and change the resolution.
Named it BepInExa and now its just a black screen on start. Also cant activate console or dhh. Downloaded it through the torrent link. Could it be an issue with the torrent file?

Fr3nki

Oct 12, 2017
Game(Better Repack version) crashes when i want to make custom character .
My specs are Phenom II x6 3.2,Rx 470 4gb , 6gb ram

Apr 8, 2019
Yes, HS2 was developed with that specific capability in mind. One thing to note is that the personality WILL change to a default one no matter how similar her personality in AI Shoujo was to a personality in HS2, so all six of the AI Shoujo personalities will go into HS2 as the same personality in HS2. Unfortunately, there are a couple that don't match up with an HS2 personality, so they will not be able to regain their normal personality or anything similar, the two deadpan types for example. I'm not sure what happens by default to an HS2 card in AI Shoujo, I haven't tried specifically to avoid the defaulting to different personality issue, but I know it has the capability.
hmm, weird, because i can't use AI cards on HS 2, but i can use HS 2 cards on AI. ._.

Sartan

May 3, 2018
It's like if the game display is wider than my screen, so I can't reach the ending button, other buttons are cropped too but usable.
My screen is 10680*1050 and ingame it is 1600*900, running fullscreen. I had a sex scene where was fine (was on 1st area, on the wilderness), but now when I whant to fool around it is buged (on 2nd area on wrecked buiding bed near 3rd area). I have better repack R6 downloaded from torrent.

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
hmm, weird, because i can't use AI cards on HS 2, but i can use HS 2 cards on AI. ._.
They were made to be compatible, so something is definitely not right with your copy of one or both. I can do both, but I decided it is best not to because it defaults to a single personality when loading them into HS2 that doesn't fit with most of the AI Shoujo personalities, so it forces me to change what the girl is like.

Ged3i07

Dec 8, 2019
It's like if the game display is wider than my screen, so I can't reach the ending button, other buttons are cropped too but usable.
My screen is 10680*1050 and ingame it is 1600*900, running fullscreen. I had a sex scene where was fine (was on 1st area, on the wilderness), but now when I whant to fool around it is buged (on 2nd area on wrecked buiding bed near 3rd area). I have better repack R6 downloaded from torrent.
For 16/10 display you can edit with a text editor "setup.xml" in UserData folder, like this :

Code:
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-16"?>
<Setting>
  <Size>1680 x 1050 (16 : 10)</Size>
  <Width>1680</Width>
  <Height>1050</Height>
  <Quality>2</Quality>
  <FullScreen>true</FullScreen>
  <Display>0</Display>
  <Language>0</Language>
</Setting>
Then right clic on the file and put it in read only, start the game with "AI-Syoujyo.exe" instead "InitSetting.exe", you need to remove read only if you want to start "InitSetting.exe" again but it will overide your edit.

Reactions: namprofli3
3.40 star(s) 33 Votes