Randy888

Apr 13, 2020
Hello. So I fucked something up, I accidentally opened the 002 file with winrar and now it is a winrar file which I can't convert it back to its original that looks like the 003-010 files.
Please help!! Screenshot (15).png

Minsc2612

Aug 17, 2019
Hello everyone and sorry to bother, i have downloaded the torrent version but it is the BR R4, i have tried to update it from the launcher but it says i am up to date, anyone knows what can or should i do? Thank you :)

ImmaIvanom

Sep 27, 2019
Hey guys.. I just got the latest repack of AI-Shoujyo a few days ago, and tried it out... and its loading time is just nightmarishly bad (almost an hour on my end!!) and keeps giving me the not-responding thing every minute..

Thankfully it did load, but is there a way for me to y'know... change things just to make the game more manageable?? And if not, is there at least a mod that could let me change characters in-game?? I don't want to load a new character and wait an hour just to play it...

i saw there was a character-replacer dll in my plugins, but not sure if that's the one.

Roy360

Jun 4, 2017

Turns out my camera issues were actually mouse issues. Unforunately, I don't think this guy's solution works anymore. The GUID is posted lets me pass my USB mouse reciever to the host, but that doesn't help with anything, and when I use the GUID for the actual mouse, that doesn't work either. I guess Windows10 patched it out at some point.

Reactions: namprofli3

namprofli3

Dec 25, 2019
Hello. So I fucked something up, I accidentally opened the 002 file with winrar and now it is a winrar file which I can't convert it back to its original that looks like the 003-010 files.
Please help!! View attachment 760574
...i mean, unless you work with .002 files on average, this doesn't affect anything in the long run.

Either way, if you still want to remove it for perfectionism's sake, there should be a way in the control panel (or regedit, but too risky). I know i did once in Win8.1 but i forgot how.

When I extract the first file(the only one with winRAR icon) i get a 35 gb "File" type. What should I do next? Clicking on it just prompts me with "how do you want to open this file?" message. Help please!
Add a dot before "7z".

Hello everyone and sorry to bother, i have downloaded the torrent version but it is the BR R4, i have tried to update it from the launcher but it says i am up to date, anyone knows what can or should i do? Thank you :)
No problem. or .
Did you by chance download it from the main post?

Reactions: Minsc2612

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Hey guys.. I just got the latest repack of AI-Shoujyo a few days ago, and tried it out... and its loading time is just nightmarishly bad (almost an hour on my end!!) and keeps giving me the not-responding thing every minute..

Thankfully it did load, but is there a way for me to y'know... change things just to make the game more manageable?? And if not, is there at least a mod that could let me change characters in-game?? I don't want to load a new character and wait an hour just to play it...

i saw there was a character-replacer dll in my plugins, but not sure if that's the one.
There is no such mod, the replacer mod allows you to replace the merchant girl with your own. The slowness is most likely a product of the terrible optimization, just like the low FPS you will most likely experience.

Reactions: ImmaIvanom

ImmaIvanom

Sep 27, 2019
There is no such mod, the replacer mod allows you to replace the merchant girl with your own. The slowness is most likely a product of the terrible optimization, just like the low FPS you will most likely experience.
Ah, I see.. I did read about the game's poor optimization in this thread and hoped there were some workarounds to it, even if it's a little bit, so that's a shame. :(

Anyway, since the game still does manage to work on my end, I'll see if I can deal with it.
Thanks for the reply!

burserk

Mar 14, 2019
oh sure now this site gets repack 6. i could only find mega links before and had a limited amount i could download at time every 5 hours and took me about 2 and half days to finnish downloading "only then did i realize it was aslo downloading koikatsu stuff too when it was all done"

emmasteadman

Aug 6, 2017
This revision doesn't seem to have the sex addon, whereby you can select a sex position, location, use items etc....how do I add/enable that for this pack, as in R4?

Thanks

vitamin433

May 11, 2018
I have no idea what to do:
Me and boyz girls have place to eat, sleep (with roof and walls), warm up, play etc
And they all are either sleep to starvation, or run till down with cold.
Wonderful.

Reactions: kailius

Minsc2612

Aug 17, 2019
Hello everyone! i had the release 4 version linked on this thread's main post and i think it takes more time to update it than to download the whole BR6 version, so i will install it from 0 again. One question and sorry, the process is: save the cards, uninstall the game, reinstall the game? or do i need to clean the register or something? Thank you :)

EDIT: i am downloading this one:
Is that one stable? i really wouldn't like to have to redownload everything, and thanks again!

Last edited:
3.40 star(s) 33 Votes