Snogardragons

Apr 27, 2017
Man, I spent an entire day downloading this only to have the faces completely not load in. So, I just get decapitated girls. WTF. Either my torrent downloader is a POS, which is possible, or doing it that was is terrible.

Sartan

May 3, 2018
Did he/they fix optimalization in this game? I had 8fps before.
Desactivate SSAO, it will run far better.
Man, I spent an entire day downloading this only to have the faces completely not load in. So, I just get decapitated girls. WTF. Either my torrent downloader is a POS, which is possible, or doing it that was is terrible.
Did you download cards? If there may be different plugins. If you took cards from a previous version it may have outdated plugins. In both case go on the editor and replace buged parts.
If you did your characters on this version then I don't know. Is it only on story or also on the editor?

baturhan61

Dec 19, 2017
Merhaba arkadaşlar, dosyaları indirdim, resimde gördüğünüz hatayı alıyorum. Oyunu başlat düğmesine bastığınızda beyaz pencere açılır ve bu şekilde kalır. Herhangi bir çözüm öneriniz var mı?

İngilizce bilmiyorum, google translate ile mesaj yazıyorum ..

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Will I be fine if I have decent pc specs?
Yes and no, it depends on where you draw the line with how low an FPS you're willing to play at. I can't get over 20 FPS, though it used to run fine at first.

I have gtx 960, 8 ram i5 4460 and I had 5-8 fps.
Your GPU doesn't really matter with Illusion games. The way they're designed, they focus on using the main RAM, of which I have 24GB. Not that it matters, but I have a GTX 1060.

Desactivate SSAO, it will run far better.

Did you download cards? If there may be different plugins. If you took cards from a previous version it may have outdated plugins. In both case go on the editor and replace buged parts.
If you did your characters on this version then I don't know. Is it only on story or also on the editor?
I play with ALL in game graphics toggles off, not much difference.

The cards you loaded in are using mods on those characters that you don't have.

Snogardragons

Apr 27, 2017
Nah. When I unzipped the files, everything got corrupted. Like the mods, faces...nothing loaded. Redownloaded it through the google download and that was corrupted. Switched to qbittorrent and that seems to have done the trick. Also, not trying to transfer stuff to another HDD this time because...you're not supposed to.

Minsc2612

Aug 17, 2019
One question because i am still downloading the R6 repack, meanwhile i am editing girls on R4, changing the height of the girls makes a mess with the sex animations? And thanks! :)

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Nah. When I unzipped the files, everything got corrupted. Like the mods, faces...nothing loaded. Redownloaded it through the google download and that was corrupted. Switched to qbittorrent and that seems to have done the trick. Also, not trying to transfer stuff to another HDD this time because...you're not supposed to.
The HDD thing only applies when actually installing a program, this requires no installation.

Any way for more optimisation for PC from 2012 year? When I tryed it last time, I was have 0 - 2 FPS
Nope, you could try the DHH mod that is included, but it probably won't do much, if anything, on a PC that old.

One question because i am still downloading the R6 repack, meanwhile i am editing girls on R4, changing the height of the girls makes a mess with the sex animations? And thanks! :)
The animations are made for a specific range of heights, so if the issue is the dick not going in properly, that's a good possible cause. If it is the thing where the dick comes out of her stomach, switch to one of the dick uncensors that say TAMA. Those were designed to stop that.

Reactions: Minsc2612

KungFuKitteh2

Jun 9, 2017
"Realistic AI Ladies."
As they prance around poking through the dirt and bathing in sunken holes in the ground.
All while being simultaneously starving and hypothermic lmao

This game is great. Some of the houses people have made are... concerningly complex. Especially given how clunky the building system is. Same people that made the Louvre and Empire State building in minecraft maybe?

Girls will be walking up to them saying "we're cold n hungry milord" and he's just like
I-m-not-ignoring-you-I-m-busy-building-my-empire.jpg

Deleted member 1322027

Born of the void, powered by cringe.
Mar 24, 2019
"Realistic AI Ladies."
As they prance around poking through the dirt and bathing in sunken holes in the ground.
All while being simultaneously starving and hypothermic lmao

This game is great. Some of the houses people have made are... concerningly complex. Especially given how clunky the building system is. Same people that made the Louvre and Empire State building in minecraft maybe?

Girls will be walking up to them saying "we're cold n hungry milord" and he's just like
View attachment 763202
yeah im busy finishing my sex dungeon corn grinder

• Haha
Reactions: KungFuKitteh2

Minsc2612

Aug 17, 2019
Yo, what's the sideloader modpack for? 40gbs? Do I need it to uncensor?
I think and hope it is just studio stuff because i downloaded the whole thing and got "cyclic redundancy error" on that 7z :cry:
EDIT: yeah! that modpack is just studio stuff, if you download the torrent and don't plan to use studio uncheck that 7z, the game mods and character maker mods are all in the 15gb 7z, uncensor and everything!

Jugg337

Jul 4, 2017
I think and hope it is just studio stuff because i downloaded the whole thing and got "cyclic redundancy error" on that 7z :cry:
EDIT: yeah! that modpack is just studio stuff, if you download the torrent and don't plan to use studio uncheck that 7z, the game mods and character maker mods are all in the 15gb 7z, uncensor and everything!
Sweet, thanks my man! Say hi to Boo for me :)

Reactions: Minsc2612

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
so up to this update .. any plans for a 3some with futaOnFuta?
Nope, the models are too different from the male models, which are the only ones designed to penetrate, to allow it. There could be futa on futa lesbian, though, which would be something that can already be done because futas and girls are no different from each other as far as the game is concerned.

3.40 star(s) 33 Votes