Yevaud6

Aug 25, 2016
The OP says download parts 1-10 but I only see 5 parts in the OP, am I missing something?

kailius

Apr 21, 2017
Hello everyone! i had the release 4 version linked on this thread's main post and i think it takes more time to update it than to download the whole BR6 version, so i will install it from 0 again. One question and sorry, the process is: save the cards, uninstall the game, reinstall the game? or do i need to clean the register or something? Thank you :)

EDIT: i am downloading this one:
Is that one stable? i really wouldn't like to have to redownload everything, and thanks again!
Well I know torrent version works fine (y)

Reactions: Minsc2612

Sartan

May 3, 2018
Hello. So I fucked something up, I accidentally opened the 002 file with winrar and now it is a winrar file which I can't convert it back to its original that looks like the 003-010 files.
By your screenshot nothing have change apart the extension is now defined to be open by winrar by default. If you whant another softwere do right clic on it then Open with..., scroll down and choose it (if not listed you can choose it manually.
If you whant to display again extensions, go on folder options and uncheck the box Hide known extensions.
Hey guys.. I just got the latest repack of AI-Shoujyo a few days ago, and tried it out... and its loading time is just nightmarishly bad (almost an hour on my end!!) and keeps giving me the not-responding thing every minute..
I didn't had the courrage to time my loading time, probably 15-20min, I read while waiting. I don't know if it will help but you can set the game on Performances on initsetting. You can also disable SSAO, this really help ingame.
This revision doesn't seem to have the sex addon, whereby you can select a sex position, location, use items etc....how do I add/enable that for this pack, as in R4?
It have it, very like R4, same buttons.
The OP says download parts 1-10 but I only see 5 parts in the OP, am I missing something?
Don't take OP, it is R4m now there is R6. Check back untill you see the announcement.

namprofli3

Dec 25, 2019
so they are not even working on it?
If you're talking about illusion, i'd say no except for the HS2 DLCs.

oh sure now this site gets repack 6. i could only find mega links before and had a limited amount i could download at time every 5 hours and took me about 2 and half days to finnish downloading "only then did i realize it was aslo downloading koikatsu stuff too when it was all done"
Wait what? Koikatsu stuff? I'm interested to know more.

Hello and thanks! yes downloaded the torrent from main post! :unsure:
Figured as much. I reported the main post to get it updated. (Hence the sudden surge of new posts)

we got h scene subtitles yet?
I think there are.

Hello everyone! i had the release 4 version linked on this thread's main post and i think it takes more time to update it than to download the whole BR6 version, so i will install it from 0 again. One question and sorry, the process is: save the cards, uninstall the game, reinstall the game? or do i need to clean the register or something? Thank you :)

Is that one stable? i really wouldn't like to have to redownload everything, and thanks again!
Just copy the UserData folder to the new install.

It's from a previous version, you can ignore it.

Don't take OP, it is R4m now there is R6. Check back untill you see the announcement.
OP is R6 right now, though.
Was it R4 at the time of this post?

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
so they are not even working on it?
No, typically, completed means no more work is being done unless major bugs are found in the game itself.

One of the most tedious games to play if you are just looking for a fap
Yep, it's one you play more for the game than anything else.

we got h scene subtitles yet?
Nope, that pretty much got abandoned in favor of HS2.

All you do is download the new version, copy your UserData folder from the old version to the new version, and play.

Somebody probably either made a mistake or forgot to update that part of the OP.

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Hi. Sorry but what "new scenes" in this R6?
Not sure what you mean, the game was finished a long time ago by game development standards and the devs moved on. There might be some new community added ones, but that's it and they will be in the Studio folder in UserData if you mean what I think you mean.

Reactions: Nightwings

Nightwings

Jan 17, 2018
Not sure what you mean, the game was finished a long time ago by game development standards and the devs moved on. There might be some new community added ones, but that's it and they will be in the Studio folder in UserData if you mean what I think you mean.
So ingame no new scenes, only in Studio (aka cozmoss7)
Ok thanks :)

Last edited:
Reactions: alex2011

Ackerlight

Donor
Jun 5, 2018
If you have the older version, just run KK Manager and let it update. You can get the manager from . It will show you the deltas and you can just choose what you want to update.

Reactions: namprofli3

namprofli3

Dec 25, 2019
anyone have a link to update from R4 to R6?
You cannot jump that far across versions, only one at a time.

If you have the older version, just run KK Manager and let it update. You can get the manager from . It will show you the deltas and you can just choose what you want to update.
...while this is not bad advice in and of itself, KKManager is for updating Sideloader Mods. Upvoted for the attempt!

It was still R4 when R6 get posted. Downloaded via OP without searching if there were a newer version :FacePalm:.
Oh wow. And here i thought the OP got updated all at once.

installation says to download 10 parts, but there are only 5?
The 10 parts bit is from a previous version, you may ignore it.

Reactions: danny345
3.40 star(s) 33 Votes