Snogardragons

Apr 27, 2017
So, was playing it earlier after finally getting to work and I moved it to my external HDD and now I can load to the menu but when I tried to load into the game an...error message? of just the game icon appears with a loading bar and then it crashes.

But my review after playing for a while. It's...meh. I think there's a lot of potential that's not fully realized. It could be the first Illusion game where you could kind of play as a sub, but I couldn't do it. I played as a fem with all futa girls on the island and it just treated them like girls so I had two sex options and I always took the lead. Maybe I'm doing something wrong. But...I did found out that playing as a futa opened up lots more options but..I kind of think Honey Select is a better game. I'd say also, the survival aspect is interesting, but also kind of annoying.

KungFuKitteh2

Jun 9, 2017
So, was playing it earlier after finally getting to work and I moved it to my external HDD and now I can load to the menu but when I tried to load into the game an...error message? of just the game icon appears with a loading bar and then it crashes.

But my review after playing for a while. It's...meh. I think there's a lot of potential that's not fully realized. It could be the first Illusion game where you could kind of play as a sub, but I couldn't do it. I played as a fem with all futa girls on the island and it just treated them like girls so I had two sex options and I always took the lead. Maybe I'm doing something wrong. But...I did found out that playing as a futa opened up lots more options but..I kind of think Honey Select is a better game. I'd say also, the survival aspect is interesting, but also kind of annoying.
I'd say about 95% of the animations in the game are designed around the PC having a schwang. So unfortunately, playing as a true-female character pretty much gates off a giant majority of the content. I almost always play a futa character solely for that reason.

AI and Honey Select are pretty light on the lesbian and femdom content in general. Closest you can really get to being a 'sub' is to make your girls nymphomaniacs, which will then cause them to occasionally mount you while you're sleeping. But even then, you're still technically "in control."

Snogardragons

Apr 27, 2017
I'd say about 95% of the animations in the game are designed around the PC having a schwang. So unfortunately, playing as a true-female character pretty much gates off a giant majority of the content. I almost always play a futa character solely for that reason.

AI and Honey Select are pretty light on the lesbian and femdom content in general. Closest you can really get to being a 'sub' is to make your girls nymphomaniacs, which will then cause them to occasionally mount you while you're sleeping. But even then, you're still technically "in control."
Yeah. I feel like AI Girl has a lot of progress. I mean, gone are the Illusion days where you played as a dude raping women. This is the first time you can actually play as a girl. Maybe eventually we'll get a sub/dom Illusion title. It would be nice. But progress can be slow.

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
will
as a futa MC
can she get fucked by another futa?
or only play a TOP role?
The MC can only play the top role except for girls using the MC's dick by force. If a girl has the nympho skill, which I think is called Dominatrix or something like that in the official translation, she will walk up and force the player into sex, at which point she takes the lead. Only the MC can penetrate, but being the one to penetrate isn't necessarily the same as being the one doing the fucking. Technically, in a female dominant position, the female is the one fucking the male even though the female isn't doing the penetration.

Being a sub requires a girl that has the Nympho/Dominatrix skill. It is obtained through the merchant girl. Have to agree that the survival aspect was annoying as it was in the game, but I do believe it could have avoided that if it had been fleshed out a bit more. The same for building. That said, the devs probably didn't have time to flesh those systems out.

Yeah. I feel like AI Girl has a lot of progress. I mean, gone are the Illusion days where you played as a dude raping women. This is the first time you can actually play as a girl. Maybe eventually we'll get a sub/dom Illusion title. It would be nice. But progress can be slow.
No, no it is not the first time you can play as a girl. I forget exactly which one did it, but the Artificial Academy series was actually the first. As far as the days of raping, nope, not gone. You can technically rape in Honey Select 2 and there will most definitely be further games in the future like Play Home, where the entire premise is rape until they break and beg for more.

• Sad
Reactions: 9inchz

Minsc2612

Aug 17, 2019
Hello, is there a way to customize the trader girl and the "hero"? Thanks!

EDIT: yeah finishing the main quest lets you customize the "hero" but i can't find an option to customize the vendor girl.
And another question sorry, is there a way to add more than 4 girls?
Thanks again! :)

Last edited:

mecha_froggy

Oct 17, 2018
Maybe someone can figure this one out for me. Here is my MC in the character creator:

1.png

And this is what happens when I go into the actual game:

2.png

I've tried Google but haven't found anything that mentions this bug.

demosthene

Feb 3, 2019
A bit confused, do you download all 5 parts and then individually extract each one or do you just download the STN repack r6 torrent?

mecha_froggy

Oct 17, 2018
AISChaF_20200808071557773.png AISChaF_20200722070613591.png AISChaF_20200722053814199.png AISChaF_20200722080834905.png

I figured a tropical island needed some island babes. Seems a lot more believable than a bunch of anime-mecha-demon girls, after all.

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017

EDIT: yeah finishing the main quest lets you customize the "hero" but i can't find an option to customize the vendor girl.
The MC can be changed in the male section of character creation, that's what it's for. The trader can be customized by creating another girl and using the Merchant Replacer mod to use the new card as her. More than 4 girls can be added with the extra girls mod set above 4.

Maybe someone can figure this one out for me. Here is my MC in the character creator:

View attachment 764417

And this is what happens when I go into the actual game:

View attachment 764418

I've tried Google but haven't found anything that mentions this bug.
The body type is either missing or corrupt.

A bit confused, do you download all 5 parts and then individually extract each one or do you just download the STN repack r6 torrent?
Both are the same, just different methods of download. The split one is because most direct download sites can't handle a game this big in one file for free if at all. As far as the 5 parts, you only need to tell your extractor to extract the first, the rest will extract automatically after.

namprofli3

Dec 25, 2019
I mean, gone are the Illusion days where you played as a dude raping women.
PlayHome released right after HS1, Koikatsu has a rape DLC, AIS has a rape door with a hole, HS2 has forced sex (so i heard)... But i do admit, more is always welcome!

Why did PlayHome flew under the radar, anyway?

No, no it is not the first time you can play as a girl. I forget exactly which one did it, but the Artificial Academy series was actually the first. As far as the days of raping, nope, not gone.
AA2 has female protag? Oh my, really got to give it a shot someday.

As said by alex, MerchantReplacer and that the more than 4 girls one is called . Judging by KK's bad freeroam optimization, expect major lag.

Reactions: Minsc2612

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
PlayHome released right after HS1, Koikatsu has a rape DLC, AIS has a rape door with a hole, HS2 has forced sex (so i heard)... But i do admit, more is always welcome!

Why did PlayHome flew under the radar, anyway?

AA2 has female protag? Oh my, really got to give it a shot someday.

As said by alex, MerchantReplacer and that the more than 4 girls one is called . Judging by KK's bad freeroam optimization, expect major lag.
The "rape door," by which I assume you mean that wall with hole H item, isn't really for rape, it is more about bondage play like the other dedicated sex items. It's basically a pillory, also know as stocks, but without the ability to open and close it for easier access and escape. Yes, if you get a girl to hate you enough for the music to change in HS2, positions that are rape do open and they are actually stated as forced, so no doubt it is rape in that case. I'm pretty sure PH flew under the radar because the number of people who condone the kind of content it entails, rape, have diminished since the days of Rapelay and Play Club, its predecessors in that game type. I, for one, did not miss it when the announcement came out on HF since I wasactively paying attention to any Illusion release and have been since AA2. Yes, AA2 allows you to play as any student or even as a teacher, which was just a student placed in the top middle desk with the teacher mark that had even more to worry about than the pregnancy and murder by evil character game overs. Teachers could be fired if a student with the Class President trait caught them having sex with a student. NPCs in that position also had a dedicated routine and private location. They would patrol along a certain line any time they weren't interacting or moving to do so and would always, I mean ALWAYS take a student they are at a high enough relationship with to the "Counseling Room" private room. They would not openly have sex and did not follow the usual logic of going to the nearest private room as other characters would, they would drag you from any location, even the other side of the map, to the counseling room on the second floor of the main building. Unlike Koikatsu, AA2 also had a safe/dangerous day system, but it had a very real impact that would result in one of several game overs from the girl giving you the news herself to simply getting expelled. Eiher way, you leave the school, but whether she stays with you is dependent on her relationship with you. Back on the topic of my reply, sorry, got a bit distracted, AA2 can do that to me. Playing as a girl meant everything except pregnancy. Only NPC girls can get pregnant and only from a PC male. Playing as a girl also opened up a wide range of lesbian options, I mean a WIDE range, a lot more than we've gotten in any game since and, yes, you could be the one to penetrate your partner as a girl using a toy as if it were your own dick. Not a full strap-on, but it might as well have been.

Reactions: namprofli3

mecha_froggy

Oct 17, 2018
I know this may seem like an odd request, but could some modder possibly find a way to make the girls less useless?

You can give them a full set of tools yet all the ever seem to do is sleep, eat and run around like headless chickens. They can't even be bothered to cook their own meals, let alone catch a fish to save their lives. Even if you tell them to help you they only harvest for maybe two minutes and then go right back into complete slacker mode.

I've known potheads who were more productive. and it really makes me not want to unlock new girls or locations, because it just turns into more work for myself. Please, can someone tweak their AI to actually be productive?

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
I know this may seem like an odd request, but could some modder possibly find a way to make the girls less useless?

You can give them a full set of tools yet all the ever seem to do is sleep, eat and run around like headless chickens. They can't even be bothered to cook their own meals, let alone catch a fish to save their lives. Even if you tell them to help you they only harvest for maybe two minutes and then go right back into complete slacker mode.

I've known potheads who were more productive. and it really makes me not want to unlock new girls or locations, because it just turns into more work for myself. Please, can someone tweak their AI to actually be productive?
They do just fine, you may have just missed them doing some collecting. Remember that the girls start as blank slates, you have to teach them by either telling them to do something through the advise actions or doing what you want them to do while they are following so they learn. As they learn, their instinct will rise and they will eventually become fully independent in gathering materials, sleeping when needed, and preparing food when hungry.

3.40 star(s) 33 Votes