alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Thank you for the detailed answer!
On my medicine table (on my game it is called apothecary's desk) i can't create cologne, i have some recipes that use cologne but i have no idea how to actually make the cologne.
I was thinking of one of the other items, my fault. The cologne has to be collected. They are random drops from gathering points and I think you might occasionally find them with the merchant. It's been a while since I actually ran a full game since I've been using the same save for a while now.

namprofli3

Dec 25, 2019
Thanks for your help

So the torrent file is the only thing i need? Do I just torrent > extract? Also must I wait for the torrent file to finish seeding (it's taking forever)?

If I didn't go with torrenting, is part 1 the one to use to start the game?
Seeding is like tipping a waitress. Not necessary, but it's best if you do.
Just that not seeding is more of a dick move, though, since that might trouble somebody else's download.

As for the split download, no. All parts must be downloaded and unzipped twice to get the game if downloaded that way.

Sartan

May 3, 2018
Then right clic on the file and put it in read only, start the game with "AI-Syoujyo.exe" instead "InitSetting.exe", you need to remove read only if you want to start "InitSetting.exe" again but it will overide your edit.
Doesn't work, so if anyone have an idea about where it could come from.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Minsc2612

Aug 17, 2019
Hello! the HS character mods from here can be used in this game? and thanks.

namprofli3

Dec 25, 2019
Is there a download with lots of Scenes for the studio anywhere?
I don't know of an entire pack of scenes for AIS but as an alternative you can try to download them from the boorus. In illusion game cards booru, you just search "scene" and in kenzato booru, topleft burger button, you'll find it there.

Hello! the HS character mods from here can be used in this game? and thanks.
Nope. HS1 mods are not compatible with AIS/HS2.

Reactions: Minsc2612

rayminator

Engaged Member
Respected User
Sep 26, 2018
here a hint how to cheat
how to use the cheat mod in this game by pressing the Pause key on your keyboard

SAPLAYICI

Jul 15, 2018
i have a white screen problem.

when i open the game, game doesnt start, only white screen. i read old messages in the topic but i cant find the solution.

AceDeath

Aug 13, 2017
How do I remove the black spot on the girls?

I have the uncensor selector installed and the other things + the base game.

Do I need to download like an uncensored body or something?

rexharbinger

Sep 15, 2017
People keep talking about "locking" a stat at a certain level. I think I can lock all stats with the little padlcok icon, but not individual stats. By going back a few hundred pages I found someone talking about locking with something called Agent Trainer, I think. Is that already in r6, like the cheat menu, or is it separate? Or should I just make a bunch of anti-skill books and use them when needed?

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
How do I remove the black spot on the girls?

I have the uncensor selector installed and the other things + the base game.

Do I need to download like an uncensored body or something?
No, it may just be set to used the censor, which is still an option.

People keep talking about "locking" a stat at a certain level. I think I can lock all stats with the little padlcok icon, but not individual stats. By going back a few hundred pages I found someone talking about locking with something called Agent Trainer, I think. Is that already in r6, like the cheat menu, or is it separate? Or should I just make a bunch of anti-skill books and use them when needed?
Agent Trainer is in the optional mods folder, just put it with the exe, not the Agent Trainer folder, but the folder inside that should be BepInEx. Putting it with the exe will merge it with the game's BepInEx folder where it belongs. It does allow individual stats to be locked or changed, though its sliders are very sensitive, too sensitive to change by just one point as you often end up adding or subtracting 100 or more, and even keeps them locked when you close the game and come back to it later.

rexharbinger

Sep 15, 2017
Thanks for your reply. I think I'll just keep doing it the old fashioned way (farming for books and stuff, then making anti-gloom). Not too hard to stay in front of it.

The first two bases I converted to red fruit farms, and that keeps me supplied with resin which I turn into amber. So all my girls have VERY high instinct, and I've given them a bunch of skills to have them find stuff for me constantly. The last girl I got I turned into a farming maniac (only missing entomologist).

A few complaints (or confusion, if someone can help me out with them). One is that when I try and change anything about a girl, it say "registering" on her card and won't let me save over it. Sometimes I can get around this by clicking quit and it gives me the option to save and quit, which seems to work. Another work around is saving as a new character, then swapping the two out.

Another is my pets seemed to have disappeared. I didn't delete or move their beds, I didn't even edit the base. I had a dark spirit and a fairy. The fairy was following me (but would also start following the others sometimes). The I noticed that it wasn't catching up to me anymore and I checked the pet beds. Both appeared to be empty. Do pets only live for a short time or something? Was I supposed to be feeding them and they died of starvation?

Reactions: alex2011

completelywrong

May 13, 2020
anyone know how to adjust those special effect/shader setting in VR? using ScrewThisNoise R2.2 with VR mod, in studio Neo i can't open any of the mod setting in VR. also the menu in vr is extremely small and hard to read
Please share the mod and how to use! No going back once you've tried VR. I've been checking each new release and hoping STN would include something in his bundled optional mods folder.
Sorry, I can't reproduce that behavior. Both the game and studio work fine in VR after applying the patch. Just to make sure, can you list the things you've done to apply the patch as well as how you're trying to start the game?
Pansch or anyone who has the VR mod working in Studio, is there anything I need to do? I followed the instructions and it works fine in the normal game and in Chara Maker, but the studio just loads a black screen and GUI on the desktop and doesn't even load anything to the VR headset.

Cry Further

Dec 22, 2018
I'd like to know minimum and recommended specs for this game since its received modding and repacked + updated to R6 ?
Thanks in advance for your response :)

namprofli3

Dec 25, 2019
I'd like to know minimum and recommended specs for this game since its received modding and repacked + updated to R6 ?
From PCGameBenchmark:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
At least, those are the supposed official minimum requirements. I've only been able to get it working once with those specs by using the minimum resolution possible, keep everything else closed and island terrain not showing up due to graphical errors at a very early version of the repacks, i think it played okayish but i can't remember.

Anyway, i heard the game runs like utter crap but maybe it'll get better someday. The actual recommended specs is most likely more than the recommended so my suggestion is: Get the biggest beast you can afford until you can play stably with the ExtraGirls plugin active.

Reactions: Cry Further

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Thanks for your reply. I think I'll just keep doing it the old fashioned way (farming for books and stuff, then making anti-gloom). Not too hard to stay in front of it.

The first two bases I converted to red fruit farms, and that keeps me supplied with resin which I turn into amber. So all my girls have VERY high instinct, and I've given them a bunch of skills to have them find stuff for me constantly. The last girl I got I turned into a farming maniac (only missing entomologist).

A few complaints (or confusion, if someone can help me out with them). One is that when I try and change anything about a girl, it say "registering" on her card and won't let me save over it. Sometimes I can get around this by clicking quit and it gives me the option to save and quit, which seems to work. Another work around is saving as a new character, then swapping the two out.

Another is my pets seemed to have disappeared. I didn't delete or move their beds, I didn't even edit the base. I had a dark spirit and a fairy. The fairy was following me (but would also start following the others sometimes). The I noticed that it wasn't catching up to me anymore and I checked the pet beds. Both appeared to be empty. Do pets only live for a short time or something? Was I supposed to be feeding them and they died of starvation?
You can't edit a card once it is in use except by the consoles you use to get more than one girl. That first workaround seems to be an exploit the devs didn't catch and the second is the only way you can outside of saves when the card is in use. It seems the pets have a bug as well, as far as I know, they should be there unless you remove them.

Keep in mind that the recommendation should be taken with a grain of salt due to the poor optimization. Regardless of your system, you'll be lucky to get 20 FPS. Other than that, Ill Ray III's reply applies.

Sartan

May 3, 2018
From PCGameBenchmark:
These are the AI*Shoujo/AI*少女 system requirements
(minimum)

• Memory:4 GB
  • Graphics Card:AMD Radeon HD 5450
  • CPU:Intel Pentium 4 2.00GHz
  • AI*Shoujo/AI*少女 File Size:15 GB
I have a GTX 850M 2GB, an Intel i7-4700HQ 2,4 GHz, 4 GB RAM, Win 10 up to date and it is playable with SSAO diabled. But I have like 15min to load my save (two girls, 2 small houses, 3 areaes unlocked).

• Thinking Face
Reactions: namprofli3
3.30 star(s) 32 Votes