rexharbinger

Sep 15, 2017
You can't edit a card once it is in use except by the consoles you use to get more than one girl. That first workaround seems to be an exploit the devs didn't catch and the second is the only way you can outside of saves when the card is in use. It seems the pets have a bug as well, as far as I know, they should be there unless you remove them.
Thanks. So it looks like it counts the auto-save as well. I was hoping I could take the girls out of the world (replace them with marionettes) edit the girls, then put them back in. I would just like to make a few changes (some accessories that track well in the character creator but not in the world and clothing that clips through the hair too much). But I don't want to risk resetting the girls attributes. I could use free crafting to boost their attributes back up, but that is pretty much all the game has left for me (and unlocking every piece in the base building). I'll be honest, the sex part of this game is severely lacking compared to their previous games, but I'm enjoying the farming and building more. They really needed to have more 3p options, and even 4p and 5p. The futa characters should have had the option of using their equipment on the women (even if it is gated for preferences) which would increase the options for 3p, 4p, and 5p.

I've set up a massive red fruit farm on the giant base island. While red fruit > resin > amber was a nice way to boost stats, it turns out the branches that you get from red fruit plants are one of the best ways to get massive amounts of timber, which you need for all the building and for things like carbon (which is the hardest to get stuff for maxing out everyone's tools).

It's funny that the game tells you that batteries are so rare that you shouldn't sell them. I've gotten dozens of batteries, but I've only ever seen two coconuts. Maybe the island doesn't have enough swallows carrying them in...

EroShane

Sep 7, 2019
I'd like to know minimum and recommended specs for this game since its received modding and repacked + updated to R6 ?
Thanks in advance for your response :)
I started playing/modding this game early... Been away a while. About 200 new pages worth of a while :p

Okay so before I upgraded my GPU/RAM/CPU I had:
Intel i7 4930K Hexacore @ 3.4Ghz, ASUS Cerberus 1050ti OCed 4GB, 32GB GSkill Ripjaws 2666MHz, on Seagate Barracuda Hybrid Drive = 10-20 FPS High Settings 18-29 Mid to Low no SSR, stable and playable but not that great. Was running on 2K settings (which makes a big difference), 4K nearly unplayable with framerate drops, 1080p ran best higher more stable frames around 22-27 average with peaks at 32-34. When I put everything in OC modes (CPU/GPU/RAM) squeezed out an average around 40fps with peaks hitting near the low 60s briefly with Vsync off. It ran terribly at 720p and looked equally horrid. With my custom modded files and screwing with DHH settings under the hood I was able to get 40-60 FPS on 2K and like 30-45 FPS on 4K with pseudo max settings (as I had tweaked the Unity files modding internal values in the post processing and camera handling code with DNSspy and Visual Studio back on STNs JAP versions 2 thru 3.1 - I've yet to repeat any of that as of now)

Upgraded to:
Intel i7 9700K Octocore 4.9Ghz, ZOTAC GTX 1660 Super Amp 6GB, 64 GB RAM GSkill Ripjaws V 3200MHz, on Samsung EVO 512MB SSD SATA = 28-41 FPS on High settings (full) stable around 34 typically on 2K, 42-58 FPS on 1080p average around 48, 24-28 FPS Full Settings on 4K with random bogs for a moment around 11-18 - finicky feeling at times, but animations ran well 30+fps stable, it is the distant land draw and the huge pagoda temples I built through the mountains, and large fishing wharf yacht club hotels that are causing my issues with 8 girls active (4 per island; they live luxuriously LOL)... Mid to low settings are extremely stable all 30-60FPS averages running commonly around 42, with dips down to 24-27, little to no differences on 1080 or 2K, a little lower 3-4 FPS loss at 4K, 720p still runs like garbage 12-17FPS any settings, but I don't use it due to it looking like Super Nintendo crap on a 4K 57" monitor. (this is with STNs R6 JAP version updated currently)

Hopefully that can add some real perspective...

!!NOTE!! Due to my playing Fallout 76 the GPU is hard limited at 60FPS currently -- Bethesda's engine behaves a fool and is prone to crashes above 60FPS, ergo that may be throttling results but I've only 1 day play time on R6 with my latest upgrades.

Last edited:

EroShane

Sep 7, 2019
Sorry been away for so long.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Anyone ever build upon my old work, tutorials, and memory dumps for the animation editing? Would love to see custom animations working! Really would love to see how it was executed, so I can blast out a full set of kinky, rough, and BDSM position packs! Yeah... I see some new animations were added, curious which updates added them, would like to reverse engineer some shiz...

Curious if anyone ever ran with that though. I need to find my old notes on that stuff for the next time I get bored.

I see that some guy seemingly tore apart my early works/mods (and/or the DHH stuff) and created a GUI mod to actively edit most graphics settings on the fly and swap back and forth between FXAA, MSAA, SSAA, and TAA, as well as adjust occlusion settings and lighting for the best quality vs. performance settings... He even patched in settings for the Unity HD settings in the bats that Illusion didn't use, something I was experimenting with as well but had no clue how to implement without a hard mod... Super cool guys! Been toying with it and got the characters skin looking damn near real except the Chroma is a little off.

Gonna back track and catch up on things I missed so I'll be here for a few moments... Hope everyone is well in all the nonsense and madness the world faces these days... Stay safe out there everyone! Sincerely...

Cry Further

Dec 22, 2018
From PCGameBenchmark:
At least, those are the supposed official minimum requirements. I've only been able to get it working once with those specs by using the minimum resolution possible, keep everything else closed and island terrain not showing up due to graphical errors at a very early version of the repacks, i think it played okayish but i can't remember.

Anyway, i heard the game runs like utter crap but maybe it'll get better someday. The actual recommended specs is most likely more than the recommended so my suggestion is: Get the biggest beast you can afford until you can play stably with the ExtraGirls plugin active.
I started playing/modding this game early... Been away a while. About 200 new pages worth of a while :p

Okay so before I upgraded my GPU/RAM/CPU I had:
Intel i7 4930K Hexacore @ 3.4Ghz, ASUS Cerberus 1050ti OCed 4GB, 32GB GSkill Ripjaws 2666MHz, on Seagate Barracuda Hybrid Drive = 10-20 FPS High Settings 18-29 Mid to Low no SSR, stable and playable but not that great. Was running on 2K settings (which makes a big difference), 4K nearly unplayable with framerate drops, 1080p ran best higher more stable frames around 22-27 average with peaks at 32-34. When I put everything in OC modes (CPU/GPU/RAM) squeezed out an average around 40fps with peaks hitting near the low 60s briefly with Vsync off. It ran terribly at 720p and looked equally horrid. With my custom modded files and screwing with DHH settings under the hood I was able to get 40-60 FPS on 2K and like 30-45 FPS on 4K with pseudo max settings (as I had tweaked the Unity files modding internal values in the post processing and camera handling code with DNSspy and Visual Studio back on STNs JAP versions 2 thru 3.1 - I've yet to repeat any of that as of now)

Upgraded to:
Intel i7 9700K Octocore 4.9Ghz, ZOTAC GTX 1660 Super Amp 6GB, 64 GB RAM GSkill Ripjaws V 3200MHz, on Samsung EVO 512MB SSD SATA = 28-41 FPS on High settings (full) stable around 34 typically on 2K, 42-58 FPS on 1080p average around 48, 24-28 FPS Full Settings on 4K with random bogs for a moment around 11-18 - finicky feeling at times, but animations ran well 30+fps stable, it is the distant land draw and the huge pagoda temples I built through the mountains, and large fishing wharf yacht club hotels that are causing my issues with 8 girls active (4 per island; they live luxuriously LOL)... Mid to low settings are extremely stable all 30-60FPS averages running commonly around 42, with dips down to 24-27, little to no differences on 1080 or 2K, a little lower 3-4 FPS loss at 4K, 720p still runs like garbage 12-17FPS any settings, but I don't use it due to it looking like Super Nintendo crap on a 4K 57" monitor. (this is with STNs R6 JAP version updated currently)

Hopefully that can add some real perspective...

!!NOTE!! Due to my playing Fallout 76 the GPU is hard limited at 60FPS currently -- Bethesda's engine behaves a fool and is prone to crashes above 60FPS, ergo that may be throttling results but I've only 1 day play time on R6 with my latest upgrades.
Thanks for the broad perspective , my mission now is to upgrade to something similar to your rig asap :)

EroShane

Sep 7, 2019

Similar items will likely work as well. Make sure you check your Mobo Socket and stuff before buying to make sure you have a match. If not you may need a different socket or earlier Gen CPU. The GPUs are universal PCIE slot but require their own 6pin power supply. RAM is also system dependent, so you need to know what your Mobo can handle and what pin count you have, as well as the type (like DIMM, UDIMM, SODIMM, etc.) as well as what class DDR2/3/4/5 as the Double Data Rate is system dependent as well. 3 and 4 are the most common presently. Also you need to know what the max MHz power is too. The SSD just is, more or less plug and play with Windows 10. Assuming you are on a Windows PC. If you are a Linux person then I'm wasting my time as you already know and understand all of this likely. If Mac, I'll be praying for you and wish you luck with the Gods of data transfer. LOL!

Reactions: Cry Further

EroShane

Sep 7, 2019
OH!!! You will need a minimum 460W PSU!

If you have a good PSU but are short a 6pin PCIE power wire but have an open SATA:

tuShua

Oct 29, 2017
hi guys, i just wanna ask a question regarding sickness. Is the Cold medicine the one to cure sickness? I've given it to my NPC already and she's still at bed for 3 days. I don't mind waiting and patient games, i just wanted to know of this is normal?

there area times where i return from gathering tons of supplies, and she's fallen off the bed. It's the third time i've picked her up lmao

Edit: Nvm, she's up and running again. Was picking up flowers when she appeared in front of me out of nowhere. scared the crap out of me

Last edited:

Dumpstone

Nov 8, 2019

Hey. Glad to see your messages again.
If it's not difficult, could you make screenshots of the game with your new computer? (preferably with or without graphic mods, only gameplay interests, not studio or editor)

Talos76

Aug 8, 2019
Ok so how do I change language from japanse to english for the game? I tried that InitSetting but when I try to change it to English it says that this translation does not exist and then it crashes.

Update: Never mind is fixed itself after uninstalling and then reinstalling the game.

Last edited:

namprofli3

Dec 25, 2019
Sorry been away for so long.

Anyone ever build upon my old work, tutorials, and memory dumps for the animation editing? Would love to see custom animations working! Really would love to see how it was executed, so I can blast out a full set of kinky, rough, and BDSM position packs! Yeah... I see some new animations were added, curious which updates added them, would like to reverse engineer some shiz...

Curious if anyone ever ran with that though. I need to find my old notes on that stuff for the next time I get bored.

I see that some guy seemingly tore apart my early works/mods (and/or the DHH stuff) and created a GUI mod to actively edit most graphics settings on the fly and swap back and forth between FXAA, MSAA, SSAA, and TAA, as well as adjust occlusion settings and lighting for the best quality vs. performance settings... He even patched in settings for the Unity HD settings in the bats that Illusion didn't use, something I was experimenting with as well but had no clue how to implement without a hard mod... Super cool guys! Been toying with it and got the characters skin looking damn near real except the Chroma is a little off.

Gonna back track and catch up on things I missed so I'll be here for a few moments... Hope everyone is well in all the nonsense and madness the world faces these days... Stay safe out there everyone! Sincerely...
Oh nice, i saw you were active in the early thread and suddenly went missing, good to know you're back and well!

Reactions: EroShane

rexharbinger

Sep 15, 2017
Forgive me for not understanding, but why aren't you just using the maker from the terminal?

It's mind boggling to me that you're jumping through so many hoops to do something that's already coded into the game.

Instead of changing the character, change their appearance. It opens the maker with their name, personality, desires and earned points locked - everything else can be changed, up to and including loading a completely different character from another card.

Once you finish editing the character's appearance and exit the editor, the card will be saved with the exact same name, personality, desires and earned points that it contained before you started the edit.

Isn't that what you wanted in the first place?
Yeah, that is what I tried the first place. When I went to save it, it wouldn't let me. But when I exited, it did do an exit and save, which worked. I was just thrown off that it hadn't let me save manually because of the word registered. It wasn't until I gave up and exited that it actually saved, which was counter intuitive.

One thing I think I'd like to do is sync up their outfit colors with their map icon colors, that way I can find them quicker when they have tummy aches.

Reactions: EroShane

Lunaru

Mar 17, 2020
Does anyone know how to fix body positioning? During H scenes or when ever I do something with a girl, the MC is too low. They just hump air and doesn't actually touch anywhere.

164cm

Aug 18, 2020
just created an account to ask it > whenever I try to play a girl im forced to play that\girl BR-chan instead of my own character that I created, how do I fix this?

EroShane

Sep 7, 2019
Welcome back
nice to see you again
and that you survived COVID-19
Thanks... Yeah, I'm glad too! :ROFLMAO: I'll tell you, that pneumonia though... I thought I was about to cash in my chips a few times. I had coughing fits that caused me to lose consciousness at random, just wake up on the floor like 15 minutes later, happened once in the bathtub, that was interestingly scary. The worst were the ones that started while I was sleeping! I'd wake up then be unable to breath and pass back out -- a really weird experience when you are not fully conscious and thinking right.

Got misdiagnosed at the hospital twice! They wanted to get me out as fast as possible to reserve space for COVID patients. ROFL! Really killed my confidence in doctors. Ironically, it was very young female doctor that got it and she did everything she could... Had me feeling better that day. She promised to get me "back to being tall and handsome again," I'm happy to note that I am at least still tall.

Weird thing, on the other side of it I ended up with a dozen or so white hairs... Not grays, but pure white hairs, a streak on my head and several randoms on the right side of my mustache and beard. Strange...

EroShane

Sep 7, 2019
Hey. Glad to see your messages again.
If it's not difficult, could you make screenshots of the game with your new computer? (preferably with or without graphic mods, only gameplay interests, not studio or editor)
Yeah here are some on lowest settings with only (if I recall correctly) Shadows and SSAO on with textures at full. I was playing around testing frame stability for the animations, so it was just my custom Shan on the beach (who is technically too short for my tall character to get proper alignment on)... Also this was before I configured my graphics card for better quality. Was getting roughly 35-50fps in the world with drops going down to about 27-28, with 37-44 in animations spikes hitting my cap at 61, no drops in animations unless I was rotating the camera or screenshotting. I will do some more if you like as many things weren't properly configured. If you want me to drop all extra effects and cut the FPS limiter to see how many frames I can squeeze out on max performance or whatever let me know. Just tell me what conditions you want met.

Reactions: Dumpstone

EroShane

Sep 7, 2019
just created an account to ask it > whenever I try to play a girl im forced to play that\girl BR-chan instead of my own character that I created, how do I fix this?
Go to the terminal (from the beach, back to the water) go up the left path towards Shan's house. Swap her out at the computer for your own girl.

3.30 star(s) 32 Votes