Lunaru

Mar 17, 2020
It's all relative to the character height. If one is like 30% taller they get out of alignment pretty bad. Also if you use the oppai sliders mods and scale the bodies beyond 100 or below 0 they get all kinds of screwy. There are workarounds but each one is dependent on the particular scenario and character differences. Not to mention none universally work after the Hscene exits so you need to realign them each time. I am sure there has got to be a mod out there to bind the locations of genital height but I've personally never seen it.
My characters are about the same height. I went to bed early and the girl passed out. When I went to carry here she was like 2 feet above me. Ill try playing with the sliders though. Thanks for the tip.

EroShane

Sep 7, 2019
My characters are about the same height. I went to bed early and the girl passed out. When I went to carry here she was like 2 feet above me. Ill try playing with the sliders though. Thanks for the tip.
That is odd... Keep in mind also, everything is based upon the concept of height 50 as normal. Dunno if that would make any difference in your case as it seems something else is maligned -- which leaves me to assume it's a mod that was goofed. Unfortunately without seeing your game and knowing all your settings it's really hard to diagnose.

EroShane

Sep 7, 2019
Just figured I would share these as I have been toying around with the new (for me) options and messing with creator...

Up first we have the nun squad here to colonize your lands and convert you heathens into good little church goers... They must be punished!

AISChaF_20200819214131752.png AISChaF_20200819231043016.png AISChaF_20200819221145452.png AISChaF_20200819224757370.png

Then to combat the nunnary we have the wicked Nazis (or Commies, whomever you want to punish more) that need to be rooted out, interrogated, and then dealt with harshly by any extreme means you deem fit!

AISChaF_20200816175118054.png AISChaF_20200816181217279.png AISChaF_20200816180507156.png AISChaF_20200816182436408.png

Then this one is just a "girl next door" type character...
AISChaF_20200817135850973.png

I had an odd occurrence... When I activated the DHH Mod in maker the ability to use background images failed. If I tried to use a background image the girl would disappear when the card was generated, leaving only the background image. Anyone have any ideas?

EroShane

Sep 7, 2019
Also anyone know how to generate the cards with the close-up face and then full body shot next it, like this:
AISChaF_999_202008180818 (38).png
Really confused on how they are achieving this -- I tried shooting the face then making that a 528x720 cardframe with the photo off center but then the girl's model doesn't fit on the side as pictured. It just doesn't work. Curious if anyone knows how it's done?

Also I know you can picture the model without the UI/BG but forgot how...

BTW, this is not my character I just pulled it from the Kenzato Booru page:
for reference. (who makes nice - albeit thick characters)

Reactions: Linkgaka

namprofli3

Dec 25, 2019
Also anyone know how to generate the cards with the close-up face and then full body shot next it, like this:
View attachment 779551
Really confused on how they are achieving this -- I tried shooting the face then making that a 528x720 cardframe with the photo off center but then the girl's model doesn't fit on the side as pictured. It just doesn't work. Curious if anyone knows how it's done?

Also I know you can picture the model without the UI/BG but forgot how...

BTW, this is not my character I just pulled it from the Kenzato Booru page:
for reference. (who makes nice - albeit thick characters)
I'm pretty sure it is the CardImageReplacer.exe thing, i could be wrong, though.

Reactions: EroShane

EroShane

Sep 7, 2019
Nevermind, I figured out a workaround using Photoshop and basically bridging with the running AI-Syoujyo program... Makes me happy enough. I always hated how if you focus on the facial details the body isn't shown, but if you showcase the body/figure, then the face is all miniaturized and distorted... This is better...

AISChaF_20200820012138735.png

EroShane

Sep 7, 2019
Pretty simple, really. It sounds a lot more complicated than it is.

Do a screen capture of whatever you want for the background (portrait, poses, whatever) then scale and/or crop that into a 504 x 704 .png and drop it into the userdata\cardframe\Back directory.
I use Irfanview or Gimp and can usually complete it in Irfanview in about the time it takes Gimp to finish loading.

When you save the card, step through the backgrounds until your new one shows up, zoom out and position/pose your character and save.

Custom card fronts are just as easy, but require an alpha channel, so I use Gimp for that.

I'd done this one a while back for an example in the card sharing thread:

View attachment 779582
Thanks for the quick response... Yeah I figured a different way using the regular background and placing the overlay image on a custom background I want then simply moving it to the right a little at a time, exporting to the "bg" folder in game, then clicking off and back to that background. It was a little more tedious but I was able to get the desired effect with really nice definition.

Reactions: Linkgaka

EroShane

Sep 7, 2019
Pretty simple, really. It sounds a lot more complicated than it is.

Do a screen capture of whatever you want for the background (portrait, poses, whatever) then scale and/or crop that into a 504 x 704 .png and drop it into the userdata\cardframe\Back directory.
I use Irfanview or Gimp and can usually complete it in Irfanview in about the time it takes Gimp to finish loading.

When you save the card, step through the backgrounds until your new one shows up, zoom out and position/pose your character and save.

Custom card fronts are just as easy, but require an alpha channel, so I use Gimp for that.

I'd done this one a while back for an example in the card sharing thread:

View attachment 779582
Thanks for the reminder about adding lettering... LOL! Be nice for others to know the name and traits...
AISChaF_20200820012138735.png
Well... I've one hell of an undertaking before me when I return from vacation... Leaving in 3.25hrs.

Toadlad

May 29, 2020
I dont know why it doesnt work. When I open game its waiting white screen.
HA, jokes on you, I get a BLACK screen after the white screen. I also go a bunch of errors while unpacking the thing so i'm checking the torrent again and trying to install it all over again.

Lunaru

Mar 17, 2020
That is odd... Keep in mind also, everything is based upon the concept of height 50 as normal. Dunno if that would make any difference in your case as it seems something else is maligned -- which leaves me to assume it's a mod that was goofed. Unfortunately without seeing your game and knowing all your settings it's really hard to diagnose.
You nailed it. I defaulted the hight on both characters and it fixed the problem. Thanks.

nyetdragon

Jul 28, 2018
just curious about total file size of fully modded updated AI shoujo these days ? ..
do i still have hope with my ol hdd with 100 - 200 gb left ??

namprofli3

Dec 25, 2019
just curious about total file size of fully modded updated AI shoujo these days ? ..
says the game is 58.9GB so yes, there's hope. (Good luck unpacking if you're planning on using studio, though)

nyetdragon

Jul 28, 2018
says the game is 58.9GB so yes, there's hope. (Good luck unpacking if you're planning on using studio, though)
its been a while since i accidentally deleted the game folder ...
so i dont know if any of my AI waifus is still "sane" on that jungle lol

Reactions: namprofli3
Jan 31, 2018
Ok, so for anyone having issues with Roy12's animated Female uncensor " " and this version of AI shoujo, the reason for it is the uncensor selector.

Use this version instead of the uncensor selector in this version of the game. just download, unzip the files, drag the mod and BepInEx files into the games main directory and replace when it asks you to.

I have no clue what it is exactly about the new version's of the UncensorSelector that breaks that mod, but it does, so there.

Credit to Crazy sad for pointing this out, i am just posting this for anyone else that might have missed it.

EroShane

Sep 7, 2019
Ironically uncompressed with all updates applied and all backups removed I have 39GB full game + a good amount of extras (HD wallpapers, girl cards, etc.).

EroShane

Sep 7, 2019
Ok, so for anyone having issues with Roy12's animated Female uncensor " " and this version of AI shoujo, the reason for it is the uncensor selector.

Use this version instead of the uncensor selector in this version of the game. just download, unzip the files, drag the mod and BepInEx files into the games main directory and replace when it asks you to.

I have no clue what it is exactly about the new version's of the UncensorSelector that breaks that mod, but it does, so there.

Credit to Crazy sad for pointing this out, i am just posting this for anyone else that might have missed it.
Nice catch, the STN version is using v3.9.1.0 this is 3.9.2.0 - thanks, mine was being wonky... Like my pecker popping out between my dude's buttcheeks at random when in a thrusting animation... LOL!

NOTE: it is the opposite, the current update from STN has v3.9.2 and this is 3.9.1... I'll have to check and see if this fixes it, if it does, then DeathWeasel needs to know that there is an issue with the new version. (if he/she doesn't already)

Last edited:

EroShane

Sep 7, 2019
You nailed it. I defaulted the hight on both characters and it fixed the problem. Thanks.
Happy to help, glad that worked for you... I know it's an odd issue, you would think they would (say) bind the pelvic bone locations a certain distance apart for piston anims and mouth to pelvic for oral so the sliders can be maxed in opposite directions but the bones still line up (I can excuse 69 and such as that would require forced rescaling of the models on the fly)-- buuut nooo, it's an Illusion game so here is an alpha-like game concept with no real modding tools -- learn Unity/Visual Studio C# and fix it plebes... LOL! What Illusion fix their own game they charge AAA prices for!? Puh-leeze! ROFL!

I mean sure, in extreme circumstances either she would float a little above the animation object or his knees would sink down some but at least the anims wouldn't freak the hell out like they do with collisions all crazy and whatnot.

Reactions: namprofli3
3.30 star(s) 32 Votes