Krankeseele

Aug 3, 2017
Hey Guys,I have a quick question,How did I run the translation in H? XD I enabel the enabel button in the plugin menu to show up the subtitels,but nothing shows up.Did I miss something? Ty 4 ur help

EroShane

Sep 7, 2019
Thank you so much. I see that quality does not interfere with the gameplay. Everything looks great!
Here are some 4K shots with the Nvidia FPS overlay (bottom right corner) and in these the game settings are at max, GPU is better configured, and Antialiasing and Anisotropic plugins are active... Also using DHH custom settings. First set is general gameplay around the island in places that normally throttle the CPU a little harder (most likely locations for lagspikes), the second are Hscene interactions... May have minor loss in quality because I screenshot with Windows and used MS Paint to save the files to catch the FPS overlay.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Figure I may as well share these cards here first before I upload them to my Booru... I was shocked to find some of cards being "most liked" in the second and third pages in... LOL! The "Wildthangs Crew." LOL!

AISChaF_20200816174359256.png AISChaF_20200818233848730.png AISChaF_20200818225923348.png AISChaF_20200818222352143.png

EroShane

Sep 7, 2019
Does anyone know how to fix body positioning? During H scenes or when ever I do something with a girl, the MC is too low. They just hump air and doesn't actually touch anywhere.
It's all relative to the character height. If one is like 30% taller they get out of alignment pretty bad. Also if you use the oppai sliders mods and scale the bodies beyond 100 or below 0 they get all kinds of screwy. There are workarounds but each one is dependent on the particular scenario and character differences. Not to mention none universally work after the Hscene exits so you need to realign them each time. I am sure there has got to be a mod out there to bind the locations of genital height but I've personally never seen it.

Njcc

Jun 30, 2020
i download all the 5 parts of the game but i dont know how to install them all , can any one explain to me please

Zorin

Jun 24, 2017
Mine has 10 Mega links , its the old links i think and i dono how to install it anymore. Anyone remember how to make this one work

namprofli3

Dec 25, 2019
i download all the 5 parts of the game but i dont know how to install them all , can any one explain to me please
Someone answer this guy, im waitin for the answer too over here
Extract the .001 archive, the rest follow up.
If a file without extension shows up after you do, add a dot before 7z.
Extract the newly renamed 7zip.
Run initsetting.exe.
That's it.

Mine has 10 Mega links , its the old links i think and i dono how to install it anymore. Anyone remember how to make this one work
Yeaaaa, try the new links/torrent and refer to reply above.

Reactions: Zorin and EroShane

ChubbyCheek

Dec 11, 2018
... Ironically, it was very young female doctor that got it and she did everything she could... Had me feeling better that day. She promised to get me "back to being tall and handsome again," I'm happy to note that I am at least still tall.

did you at least ask for her phone number :)

Reactions: EroShane

EroShane

Sep 7, 2019
did you at least ask for her phone number :)
Nah I'm married with 3 children... LOL! It was enticing but no... I respect my wife. She's great. We honestly never had any real fights in 16 years... soooo... Yeah. Don't try to fix what ain't broke.

Reactions: namprofli3

EroShane

Sep 7, 2019
How do i change the penis size in game
It is possible with the ABMX changing the values: 'cm_J_dan100_00'
If you are using the STN Better Repacks just pause the game or open the options (gear icon) in the Hscene and go to Plugin Options, then open the Better Penetration tab, and adjust Penis Girth/Penis Length.

NOTE: only works after changing the Uncensor Selector penis in the uncensor options then applying an alternate penis in the character creator like Cur Pole v1-3 etc. This is also needed for the penetration collisions and clip to work correctly as well as the vagina spread/collisions options.

Also try using the Roy12 adjusted uncensors in the Optional Mods folder in the game root for better overall results.

Last edited:

EroShane

Sep 7, 2019
In the "Option" --> "Plugin / Mod Setting" -->" AI_ExtraGirls 1.0.3" I'm scared to modify this, I have a warning line saying "Requires Restart! Modifies Saves!" what does this means ? Can I change the number of girl whenever I want ? Add Girls, then remove, then add ect... My save will be broken ?
No worries that is normal. It needs to mod the internal values for the total number of active girls per game. That's all. Just reset it to 4 then save/restart to revert. No harm done... Also swapped out girls do not lose progress, so if you want to spare your computer some throttling or want to build extravagant bases, don't use more than 2 girls at a time. There are no gangbang positions or anything available as of now, so no loss. I used to run 5 girls per island and thought it was cool. Dropped it down to 2 and swap them out as needed at the terminals and BAM instant 12-18 FPS gains. The distant draw in this doesn't cull properly and offload the unseen objects, thus the irregular frame dips when walking around and turning -- you are looking directly at a girl, 1200 ft away on the other side of the mountain, so the camera loads all her textures for you. You can test this by rotating with FPS counter on and when you see the dip in FPS, stop, open the map and zoom out, are looking directly at a girl? Chances are you are. Way back in like 1.4 or something I made a plugin that modded the Unity files to activate the culling the effect (if walls exist between or view distance is out of range -- it doesn't load the texture files). Maybe try and diddle around with that again since we are likely finally looking at the final game.

Last edited:

EroShane

Sep 7, 2019
I see a lot of people mentioning problems with various download versions of the game, and thought that I would link this again - the most reliable game versions that I found were ScrewThisNoise's Better Repacks. The game is included with all tested mods installed and is more or less an install, configure, and play scenario. This is the best bet for new people without extensive modding knowledge.

[BR] Better Repack R6.png

Now this also includes the Steam English translation although the community modded translations are also looking great presently, but if you prefer the official English it's in the ROOT>BRExtras folder.

For those with multi-part downloads that have zip files or rar files that in 01, 02, 03 etc., get a free version of 7zip and right click the lowest number archive (usually smallest) and select "extract to" and choose a destination.

Reactions: Knight9742

Moxines

Apr 6, 2020
Hi....it was a mod...when you enter in the interaction menu with a girl...you can grab her breast and play with it...someone know the mod? and if yes ...can you share it

3.40 star(s) 33 Votes