mecha_froggy

Oct 17, 2018
OK, so the built-in cheat menu has a "free crafting" option. While this doesn't directly unlock constructions, it does let you pile up all the resources you need to unlock everything.

So to game Instinct, I built an alchemy table and cranked out a hundred gifts of Amber (+100 instinct each). So far I've found girls watering plants but that's it. Still, that's more than they were doing before.

Wondering just how high I have to get their stat to make them really go out and do stuff. 1000? 2000? I'll keep trying.

mecha_froggy

Oct 17, 2018
Hello, is there a way to customize the trader girl and the "hero"? Thanks!

EDIT: yeah finishing the main quest lets you customize the "hero" but i can't find an option to customize the vendor girl.
And another question sorry, is there a way to add more than 4 girls?
1) Your MC and all the girls can all be customized in the character editor before you even start the game. Which you should totally do.

2) Built in cheat menu, hit F1 for phone, click settings, last option "scripts" - there is a tab for "max girls" (or something). You can crank it up to 99. Requires restart.

3) Don't actually put 99 girls on island. Your computer will explode. Once the limit is upped, go back to any of the data terminals and select "swap girls" - only instead of swapping you'll find a bunch of purple slots beneath the original four. Click any purple slot and you will be able to add new girls.

Untitled.png

Let me tell you, the most difficult task in any Illusion game is trying to make the MC look like an actual man instead of some ninety pound uberdweeb and making girls that don't looking like unrealistic, eye-cringing mutants that only look like women in the abnormal minds of Japanese hentai developers who've clearly never gotten within six feet of an actual woman in real life.

If ever become Dictator of the World, I'm going to lock every anime artist on the planet into a dungeon with their release being dependent on drawing one realistic human face and twelve realistic human noses.

I suspect they'd all starve to death.

TheBerserker

May 7, 2018
Hi, I just noticed the game was updated to R6. I have the R4 version, do you know if it's possible to just download the updates and not the whole game ? With my internet speed, it takes 5 days to download the parts.

• Love
Reactions: Lucifer84

Minsc2612

Aug 17, 2019
3) Don't actually put 99 girls on island. Your computer will explode. Once the limit is upped, go back to any of the data terminals and select "swap girls" - only instead of swapping you'll find a bunch of purple slots beneath the original four. Click any purple slot and you will be able to add new girls.
Thank you! but now i am a bit scared to add more girls and make a mess, even when the game is running "good" i think. Btw the game was running really bad, and i had everything on the lowest settings, well i put everything on max, and resolution on "standard" and the game now runs a lot better!

Is there a place to download pre-built houses?

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
OK, so the built-in cheat menu has a "free crafting" option. While this doesn't directly unlock constructions, it does let you pile up all the resources you need to unlock everything.

So to game Instinct, I built an alchemy table and cranked out a hundred gifts of Amber (+100 instinct each). So far I've found girls watering plants but that's it. Still, that's more than they were doing before.

Wondering just how high I have to get their stat to make them really go out and do stuff. 1000? 2000? I'll keep trying.
That wasn't what I meant when I said it would raise their instinct. You are partially correct, but you still need to show them what to do or it will take a VERY long time for them to learn on their own. It isn't completely based on Instinct.

1) Your MC and all the girls can all be customized in the character editor before you even start the game. Which you should totally do.

2) Built in cheat menu, hit F1 for phone, click settings, last option "scripts" - there is a tab for "max girls" (or something). You can crank it up to 99. Requires restart.

View attachment 765928

Let me tell you, the most difficult task in any Illusion game is trying to make the MC look like an actual man instead of some ninety pound uberdweeb and making girls that don't looking like unrealistic, eye-cringing mutants that only look like women in the abnormal minds of Japanese hentai developers who've clearly never gotten within six feet of an actual woman in real life.

If ever become Dictator of the World, I'm going to lock every anime artist on the planet into a dungeon with their release being dependent on drawing one realistic human face and twelve realistic human noses.

I suspect they'd all starve to death.
1) He asked about the merchant girl, which CANNOT be edited through in game means. You actually have to make a card and use a mod, MerchantReplacer, to substitute the new card into the game because the merchant's card is inside one of the game files. The 'hero' can definitely be edited normally, though.

Hi, I just noticed the game was updated to R6. I have the R4 version, do you know if it's possible to just download the updates and not the whole game ? With my internet speed, it takes 5 days to download the parts.
No, you are too far behind to just update.

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
There are updaters for each of these versions, i just dont have the link anymore.
He could update from 4 to 6 by using the patchers.
Not directly, he would have to update from 4 to every single version after in sequence until he is close enough to the current version, one version behind at most, to update to current. This has been stated since essentially the first version of the repack. Instead of doing all that work, he's better off just going directly to 6 with a full download and copying over his UserData from 4.

nukexdevil

Aug 13, 2019
I just said "he could", not "he should".
Depending on the status of the GDrive links etc. this may be the faster option for him, or not.

Reactions: alex2011

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
I just said "he could", not "he should".
Depending on the status of the GDrive links etc. this may be the faster option for him, or not.
I'm not sure I see how given the multiple separate downloads required. We're talking three separate downloads here vs one if he uses the torrent to download the latest all at once. I mean it is his choice, I'm just saying.

namprofli3

Dec 25, 2019
As stated above, you can only update one version at a time.

David_Iceland

Nov 22, 2017
I'm confused as to what to do after running the torrent file. I have all the parts and the torrent has been run to download the files into the "Game" folder. Not sure what to do after that since all the files are still zip files within those folders and when I try to open them in any zip extractors they say there's an error opening. Anyone know how to help? Capture shoujo.JPG

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
I'm confused as to what to do after running the torrent file. I have all the parts and the torrent has been run to download the files into the "Game" folder. Not sure what to do after that since all the files are still zip files within those folders and when I try to open them in any zip extractors they say there's an error opening. Anyone know how to help? View attachment 766511
First of all, the torrent and the other files you downloaded are the exact same, just using different sources. The torrent should have come in one single file with potentially another file with extra stuff you won't need unless you use the studio for animations and still renders to be used outside the game. Second, what are the errors saying? That is akey piece of information that will help determine the cause of the error.

namprofli3

Dec 25, 2019
Pretty specific request. Does anyone have any WMAF oriented cards?
...i mean, isn't that just a matter of downloading any western looking guy, asian female/default female and do h? You might want to check kenzato booru or illusion game cards booru if that's the case.

David_Iceland

Nov 22, 2017
First of all, the torrent and the other files you downloaded are the exact same, just using different sources. The torrent should have come in one single file with potentially another file with extra stuff you won't need unless you use the studio for animations and still renders to be used outside the game. Second, what are the errors saying? That is akey piece of information that will help determine the cause of the error.
Thanks for your help

So the torrent file is the only thing i need? Do I just torrent > extract? Also must I wait for the torrent file to finish seeding (it's taking forever)?

If I didn't go with torrenting, is part 1 the one to use to start the game?

Reactions: alex2011

Minsc2612

Aug 17, 2019
Hello everyone! i got some questions:

1. Where do i get the different types of cologne?
2. Anyone knows what does each stat do? like darkness, caution etc... because i have been googling but i am still confused.
3. What does the cauldron do?
4. The accessories on the equipment window (for girls and the hero) have any purpose other than cosmetic?
5. How do i have a threesome?

Thanks!

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Thanks for your help

So the torrent file is the only thing i need? Do I just torrent > extract? Also must I wait for the torrent file to finish seeding (it's taking forever)?

If I didn't go with torrenting, is part 1 the one to use to start the game?
Yes, you only need the files from the torrent. Download the files using the torrent, then extract them, yes. Seeding is the process by which your copy is shared to other downloaders. Once it finishes downloading specifically, you don't need it running anymore, but allowing it to seed is typically appreciated.

Hello everyone! i got some questions:

1. Where do i get the different types of cologne?
2. Anyone knows what does each stat do? like darkness, caution etc... because i have been googling but i am still confused.
3. What does the cauldron do?
4. The accessories on the equipment window (for girls and the hero) have any purpose other than cosmetic?

Thanks!
1. Medicine Table, that's the green table in the build menu.

2. Instinct allows the girl to take care of herself and gather materials once she learns how and has the equipment. Femininity controls whether a girl changes clothes and wears the appropriate ones for a given situation. Example, a girl with low femininity will bathe clothed, but with with high femininity will get naked first. Humanity controls if they react to being seen in situations like bating or peeing, low Humanity means you can walk right up to them and they won't even acknowledge you're watching, but they have a cover up animation that interrupts their current activity if their Humanity is high. This WILL cause a rise in certain other stats, bad ones. Trust is the obvious one, it's how likely she is to listen to you when you advise her to do something. Perversion is obvious as well, it controls how horny she gets. At lower relationships, she will go somewhere to masturbate, but may approach you and, at a certain distance, will begin a slow walk with her head down and her hands behind her to ask you for sex. Vigilance is how wary she is of you, this is one of the stats that rises if you walk in on her peeing or otherwise in a compromising situation and will also rise if you are mean to her. This is unconfirmed as far as I know, but it may help her to not get sick. Sociability is another obvious one, it controls how likely she is to interact with you, one of your other girls, or the merchant. Just speculating, but I think this and perversion combined at a high enough level are what cause the girls to seek NPCs as well for sex when you aren't within a certain range while they enter the seeking sex animation. They will not do the slow walk to an NPC, just walk up and start talking. If both NPCs move to the same place when they break up their talk, they are going for sex.

3. The Cauldron produces Dark Matter and raises the one stat nobody can figure out, Gloom. Dark Matter tends to give stomach aches, so get rid of it ASAP. It has no use otherwise.

4. Accessories are cosmetic, though the Hologram wristband does make them easier to spot at night due to its bright and unnatural color.

Minsc2612

Aug 17, 2019
1. Medicine Table, that's the green table in the build menu.
Thank you for the detailed answer!
On my medicine table (on my game it is called apothecary's desk) i can't create cologne, i have some recipes that use cologne but i have no idea how to actually make the cologne.

3.40 star(s) 33 Votes