Justinof

Sep 19, 2019
I'm not really good with modding.. what does the better penetration mod do? I would like to try it out
See my post above....
To start the dominatrix event you need a girl whit high enough sexuality (more than 400 i think) and the trait Horny/Dominatrix or whatever the traslation tell.
When her Lust reach high she can approach you and force you to follow her for sex or attack you in your sleep, you have no control of the act apart the position change or ends the intercourse.

Reactions: kiDRetadoR

kiDRetadoR

May 17, 2020
See my post above....
To start the dominatrix event you need a girl whit high enough sexuality (more than 400 i think) and the trait Horny/Dominatrix or whatever the traslation tell.
When her Lust reach high she can approach you and force you to follow her for sex or attack you in your sleep, you have no control of the act apart the position change or ends the intercourse.
I see! thanks for the info :D

dogadeniz

Jun 28, 2020
I downloaded the file. I unzipped. but now I will open it with what. There is a ScrewThisNoise_AI-Shoujo_R4_MEGA7z file of 33.4 gb

Granyala

Nov 2, 2019
You unzip it again.

.7z files are just another form of compressed archive.

Personally, I never saw the point in zipping twice but many content creators love it. <_<

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
You unzip it again.

.7z files are just another form of compressed archive.

Personally, I never saw the point in zipping twice but many content creators love it. <_<
It's an attempt to bring the size down even more than one layer of compression.

Meracle69

Apr 30, 2020
How do you use coordinate cards in the character creator? I downloaded the cat suit and loaded it up but it just gave me a regular shirt and skirt. Screenshot (3).png

chaos1

Dec 17, 2019
a question: Is better repack update R5 to R6 working for anyone?
The update automatically suspends when extracting a .png file with japanese file name
this happens reproducibly for my pc also after re-downloading the update.

Justinof

Sep 19, 2019
Try to swich your sistem to Japanese language, download the update and switch back to your language.
If the .png file is not essential to the game delete or rename it.

I would suggest to avoid the update procedure entirely and just download the whole new version of the BR, many less problems.
Then copy the chara, save, housing, cap and studio folder inside UserData folder from previous version to the new one.

Last edited:

chaos1

Dec 17, 2019
thanks for your quick reply. I will try to switch the language. It worked well for update from update 2.3 to 5, so I thought one more should also do. If the problem persists I will download newest BR.

namprofli3

Dec 25, 2019
Thank you for the fast reply :D How would I install the catsuit?
lol, unintended but you're welcome regardless, i guess.

Anyway, as for the catsuit, i can't help too much when it comes to specific mods but i'd check first that it isn't missing in the maker, just in case, and that you updated your sideloader modpack. If it itsn't in the modpack, you're gonna have to scavenge hard in the web for it.

is there a difference with the steam version? or theres no point trying the steam one?
If memory serves me right, there's no real difference other than the steam one lacks DLCs and the adult content comes separately.

Reactions: Meracle69
3.40 star(s) 33 Votes