Ryoren

May 16, 2017
I use Torrent to install and extract, one thing I need help in is how to install or which folder should I extract the Optional Sideloader Pack(43GB Bigger than game) to????

Bazmanfoo

Mar 8, 2020
Updating from 4.1 to 6.1. Can anyone advise how I move the characters over? Which folders/files are needed?

Thanks

Nscovil88

Apr 19, 2020
At which point do girls start feeding themselves? I feel like I have to tell them, at least once-a-day, to do basic bodily functions. Is there a skill associated with bathing/eating/sleeping?

77outlaw77

Feb 16, 2018
I can't believe that a game that seems built around gaining and caring for a harem has only one single (not very good) group animation. I wish it was easier to mod in new animations.

ScrewThisNoise

Modder
Jun 24, 2019
is any way to get more H anal sex animations?
Not at this point. I know there is work being done on it for Koikatsu currently by several modders, but currently the results over there are a mixed bag. In time the process will probably mature and eventually drip over to other games with a similar framework, like AIS and HS2, though.

• Sad
Reactions: MondoTough

TheBerserker

May 7, 2018
Not at this point. I know there is work being done on it for Koikatsu currently by several modders, but currently the results over there are a mixed bag. In time the process will probably mature and eventually drip over to other games with a similar framework, like AIS and HS2, though.
Any links to these Koikatsu anims? I'm curious to see them.

Mhotep

Jun 4, 2020
Seem to have proplems with unzipping and installing this...damn
I had the steam version of the game and uninstalled it a long time ago. Does anyone know if parts of these files would make it playable instead of attempting to completely redownload the version in here?

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
I had the steam version of the game and uninstalled it a long time ago...
There's a separate pack to go with the Steam version, look .
there is only one girl for map or can I put more girls on the island?
Without using the mod you can find three (and the starter girls) pods , each lets you add another girl.

Reactions: Watermeloncillo

xiba26

Nov 7, 2019
Is there a mod that adds constructions (more walls, floor, decoration?) And is there a way to place water, in construction mode?
Thanks in advance !

lure_Kin

Jun 12, 2020
They're floating around... seems the latest attempt got removed from the sideloader modpack since it had bugs that affected other animations so no version is really circulating at this point
Hi, just a nobody here. Would you be so kind as to get someone to make a Studio Neo thread here? Ultimately, all the high end smart questions are asked on Discord for Studio Neo but the new folks ask them in all the threads here for AI-Syoujyo and for Honey Select. Might be nice for people that have a specific interest in graphic arts have the threads more easily searchable. the word "pose" or "scene" can refer to a gameplay mechanic and action in a core game or it can refer to something that done inside of Studio. I appreciate you listening and any consideration. BTW awesome work as always. Thank you very much sir.

lure_Kin

Jun 12, 2020
Is there a mod that adds constructions (more walls, floor, decoration?) And is there a way to place water, in construction mode?
Thanks in advance !
I wasn't able get anyone to help me. I wanted to request Tier 2 and Tier 3 collection nodes (blue and gold plants,barrels,etc for placement like the Tier 1 stuff). I presented the idea. It was rejected because "it isn't Studio related..", then I asked if someone could be so kind as to explain why.. "We aren't interested in the core game play." I asked would it be possible if someone taught me and mentored me to create a fix so I can add those things. "Go read harmony docs", "go read BepEx docs" "go read dnSpy".. So I did. I realized I wasn't able to create a sideloader pack without knowing the exact item type in game and how to add it to the crafting menu or the house builder. With the existing 3rd party utilities. AND That I needed to make use of Unity3D and make use of a debug build.

(There is very light and flimsy documentation on that, it's one page long, and it will not say "what if's"/"troubleshooting" No, Do NOT ask on Unity3D forums.. you will be banned. If you download and install Unity3D toolkit, the agreement says clearly you are not allowed to reverse engineer on that computer. So, those types of questions are not allowed. The only place you could ask is on the discord.. and well it's square 1.)

So even a "minor fix", like reliably collect coconuts from coconut trees, have coffee-bushes making coffee-beans, (and adding crafting energy drinks from coffee beans) craft red-fruit seeds from red-fruit. Not to mention bind an L_Spot to a Fancy King Sized bed... Was out of the question without understanding some mechanics of Unity3D.

The dnSpy and .NET is not enough to make the changes. I even went so far as to write a screenshot tutorial of "how far I got." but I wasn't able to get any feedback or input on what I did wrong. I offered a bounty to look over my shoulder for screen share. "Just tell me what to do to fix it and get it working." If you go to discord just be very very careful. There are weirdos there and it will turn into a mob. If someone starts calling you "Chernobyl" or some shit like that you may as well leave. They are hostile to newbies and even if you are there for a few months. Don't ask complicated questions.

Funny thing is NOW people ARE using Unity3D. The did add a Sideloader pack to Honey Select 2 to add additional maps. They ARE making wonderful clean maps with items in them and bringing them into the core game world of Honey Select 2. Normally people would not even touch the core game. Bottom line if they say it can't be done.. They are being dishonest. Those maps in Honey Select added to the "Choose a room" is proof that items and maps can be components can be added to the core game. They just don't want to.

I understand your frustration. Making a 3 story glass house at docks with perfect zero collisions is not easy. I know, I built a beautiful one. but to build beautiful dorm rooms with beds, toilets, bathtubs, changing closets, books, chairs, beds, (did I mention I built the rooms and placed the beds to prevent them from clipping outside of the rooms? And placed a bunch of those "Tami"-"Tahmi"-"Tamhi" FRICK! long body pillow things on the floor so they didn't hit their heads if they passed out?!?! Why did I do that? It's just pixels!) fish tanks and have a central location with 4 cooking stations, dining areas, yet.. they want to go in the bushes or to a spot to get nasty with each other or with Shan? It's insulting and depressing. Here is the thing. No one cares. I know. It is what it is. That "common goal" doesn't exist yet. It is only for Studio and scene competitions. What is worse? THEY WON'T EVEN LOAD THE HOME YOU BUILT IN THE CORE GAME TO LOOK AT IT! snobbery.. because you didn't make it Studio. collisions and flickering lines are made to go away with 3 to 4 clicks.

P.S. Inspite of the wonderful repack from STN, I am happy to say I was one of the first to purchase it on Steam. I really liked the game. It is lacking and it's sad the developers walked away. So even if you support the developers much of the community consider the "game play worthless" or "this isn't a game". They are focused on art portfolios and borrowed copy of a scene can be imported into Blender and other higher end editing suites to make a "project/graphics art portfolio" because it is a cheap replacement for Daz.

Last edited:

Someone

Jun 3, 2017
At which point do girls start feeding themselves? I feel like I have to tell them, at least once-a-day, to do basic bodily functions. Is there a skill associated with bathing/eating/sleeping?
There is personality traits of every kind that can be applied to a girl. Some will make them bath more, sleep more, eat more, find more valuables, make them hornier...
The troubling part is that you need to find this stuff farming all over the place, and once applied you can overwrite them with other traits but you will loose the one you already applied. Another good reason to give the girls some decent collecting item, so they can at least farm some blue places.
Overally the girls will eat when they will feel hungry, if there is food inside the kitchen. And that's completely up to the player. They will go fish sometime if they're equipped with a fishing rod. But they will store the fish inside the crate instead of the cooking place, and they will keep starving to death even if the crate is filled with thousands of fishes. And be sure to put a warming item like a fireplace in every buildable area, and turn river water into drinkable water (need some cotton). Or else they will get sick (more easily), and this will affect negatively their behaviour.

Nscovil88

Apr 19, 2020
There is personality traits of every kind that can be applied to a girl. Some will make them bath more, sleep more, eat more, find more valuables, make them hornier...
The troubling part is that you need to find this stuff farming all over the place, and once applied you can overwrite them with other traits but you will loose the one you already applied. Another good reason to give the girls some decent collecting item, so they can at least farm some blue places.
Overally the girls will eat when they will feel hungry, if there is food inside the kitchen. And that's completely up to the player. They will go fish sometime if they're equipped with a fishing rod. But they will store the fish inside the crate instead of the cooking place, and they will keep starving to death even if the crate is filled with thousands of fishes. And be sure to put a warming item like a fireplace in every buildable area, and turn river water into drinkable water (need some cotton). Or else they will get sick (more easily), and this will affect negatively their behaviour.
I've got most of the traits above 500 and I've put some decent skills on them. I've told them hundreds of times to go eat or rest. They often pass out and their hunger always lingers at/near 0. I've cooked more and stored in the oven. There's more than enough food.

I always have to tell them WHAT to do or they just run until I find their body.

Someone

Jun 3, 2017
I always have to tell them WHAT to do or they just run until I find their body.
Yep the girls have a tendency to collapse from exhaustion. Another way to contain this trend is to give them resting places. Not only beds for sleeping, but chairs, benches, couches, reading places. Is not only lack of sleep that make them collapse, but fatigue as well.

3.30 star(s) 32 Votes