Syq

Mar 11, 2018
It looks to me though that the girls are all androids. Especially because of the lab and stuff
More all of them are augs,or genetically enhanced and grown in capsules. Something like human preserve program direct by AI

Reactions: XCelesX

fzdc

Jul 25, 2017
I'd say 6.1.

Pretty much this. It's safe to skip them if you're not into studio.

i already deleted it a while ago because i got bored with it.
hence why im asking if there's anything new in terms of gameplay.

Schlong50

Dec 11, 2019
It looks to me though that the girls are all androids. Especially because of the lab and stuff
There sure is an android on the island. Never needs to sleep, never gets sick, never feels ill, never tires out in physical activities, always trying to build something nice for the ladys... ;)

Last edited:

toadzor

Dec 22, 2019
Is there any way to CAP THE FPS in this game? My GPU is running too hot while running this game, i think the game is running with 60+ fps. I tried capping with the AMD software, didnt work.

MashUp47

Aug 26, 2020
Is there any way to CAP THE FPS in this game? My GPU is running too hot while running this game, i think the game is running with 60+ fps. I tried capping with the AMD software, didnt work.
I think you have to up the graphics settings to max to drop the frame rate as I think it's already set to 30fps at 720p 60hz.

Someone

Jun 3, 2017
Has anyone gotten the girl to eat or rest? I'm on day 3 and the girl refuse to eat/sleep/rest/anything despite my incessant nagging. She's complaining she's tired/hungry/etc, but won't accept my advice.
You need to put food in cooking places in order to make her eat. They all share a common inventory.

Reactions: Nscovil88

joethebeast

Sep 17, 2017
Has anyone gotten the girl to eat or rest? I'm on day 3 and the girl refuse to eat/sleep/rest/anything despite my incessant nagging. She's complaining she's tired/hungry/etc, but won't accept my advice.
When you ask the girl to do something it just increase her desire to do that action and decrease the desire for all other actions (if successful). I don't know if they will eat if you didn't store food in the oven.

To make the advice successful you need to increase the girl's trust status. The easier way is to give them these items: green cologne, romance novel or emeralds.

Nscovil88

Apr 19, 2020
In the creation screen. Whenever I select one of the other girls (like Honoka or Christie), these weird "eyes" shades appear on their cheeks.

I wish there was a randomizer or there was more selection, especially for the dude. I can't change the eyes to be non-asian for the life. All my girls look like black asians, minus the curly hair.

I'm trying to create Amazonians, like the thicc girls in Bastard Girls R.

Sep 1, 2019
My method is chatting with the girl a lot(my successful is "praise appearance"). It will increase social skill and trust skill sometimes. When about 100 trust skill teaching girl will be easy with "follow me" command.

When hungry, bring her to dining table. When tired, bring her to bed or sofa. And bring her to see you collecting item or gardening if you want to teach her this.

Syq

Mar 11, 2018
I doubt u running within range of 60 fps more like under 60 fps,try using v-sync in BR options(plugin settings->graphics setting),if u have too many girls and urs gpu have poor cooling it may strain it too much

Syq

Mar 11, 2018
My method is chatting with the girl a lot(my successful is "praise appearance"). It will increase social skill and trust skill sometimes. When about 100 trust skill teaching girl will be easy with "follow me" command.

When hungry, bring her to dining table. When tired, bring her to bed or sofa. And bring her to see you collecting item or gardening if you want to teach her this.
The best teacher is hunger itself,just stock up urs kitchen storage with food and u will see

coldblade1

Feb 16, 2018
This is gunna be my 1st time trying this game out, would i need anything else beside the basic install instructions, or is there other files that are a "must have" when playing?

TheBerserker

May 7, 2018
Hi, I'm trying to learn how to use the Studio Neo, and I'm wondering if there's a way to enable first person view in it as well?

MondoTough

Jan 14, 2018
my pc have gtx 960, 12 ram, i5-3450, windows 7 64bit. it can run this game very fine. *with 1 girl(+shan) :cry:*
have you tried this:
1.- run the game win initsetting.exe
2.- choose in the middle prefrence windows like this the top: performance; middle: primary display; Low(resolution): 854x480(16:19)
leave all the cases below unchecked and run the game
3.-when the game starts, open options and go straigth to the option in the lowest left side(plugin settings), in the window that opens, look for Graphics Settings, check the resolution stays as 854x480, click apply, and then select Display mode on: Borderless window, then go back Display mode to: Fullscreen

Then tell me if it works!!!, mi computer stats:
Hp Pavillion 14-n229la
Core i5-4200U
Nvidia GeForce 840M
Ram 16Gb
win 8.1
ssd 1Tb<---This one helped very much!!! install and run it in an ssd or M2 ssd
hdd 780Gb

by the way it runs at 30fps tops, and sometimes it crashes, but can run it with 3-4 girls+Shan

Saludos desde Mexico!!

iamnuff

Sep 2, 2017
I just had the "character dragger UI" pop up, and I can't work out how to get rid of it.
I can't seem to move my camera until I get rid of it.

Any advice?

Edit: Ugh, it's hotkeyed to M, which is also the map button.
Ew

Last edited:
3.30 star(s) 32 Votes