Syq

Mar 11, 2018
Well someone knowledge is very vast i see in reviews,while HS2 is based on AIS engine he said something else lol

Aegis Lily

Oct 18, 2019
Is this games text (not voices) in full english yet, last time i checked it story text was still in japanese.

Someone

Jun 3, 2017
Anyone know what the official updates are about?
You guys might want to be careful with the hardcore nostalgia.

I didn't play Artificial Academy 2, which was praised earlier in this thread, when it first came out. I tried it years later and it didn't hold up at all. I'm not just talking graphics here, if you go into that expecting better gameplay than AI Shoujo you're gonna have a rough time.
True. Nostalgia goggles play lots of tricks on AA, AG players. There is really not more variety or better gameplay, and most importantly they have very limited character creation tools. Koikatsu completely destroy the AA games, especially the most updated version. And AI shojo is far better than any sexy beach or artificial girl game, even considering the boring farming mechanics that in the end are purely aestetical. The girls don't get any happyness/mood boost from fancy structures.

Syq

Mar 11, 2018
Anyone know what the official updates are about?

True. Nostalgia goggles play lots of tricks on AA, AG players. There is really not more variety or better gameplay, and most importantly they have very limited character creation tools. Koikatsu completely destroy the AA games, especially the most updated version. And AI shojo is far better than any sexy beach or artificial girl game, even considering the boring farming mechanics that in the end are purely aestetical. The girls don't get any happyness/mood boost from fancy structures.
KK destroys AA2?? In wich terms??

Someone

Jun 3, 2017
KK destroys AA2?? In wich terms??
Basically everything. The only thing KK lack is the ability to trigger school megaorgies, and blackmail the girls.
It simplify (for the better) the clusterfuck of pointless parameters and counters used by the AA games. And KK dating/romance system is way better for those that want some more "deep" relationship.

Syq

Mar 11, 2018
Basically everything. The only thing KK lack is the ability to trigger school megaorgies, and blackmail the girls.
It simplify (for the better) the clusterfuck of pointless parameters and counters used by the AA games. And KK dating/romance system is way better for those that want some more "deep" relationship.
I suppose we played 2 diffrent games sir

• Red Heart
Reactions: KekKoo

Lateralus1337

Oct 3, 2019
How do I permanently increase the draw distance? In previous version there was a plugin but I can't remember the name. When I'm at the housing island I can see about 30% for the map, rest is not being rendered.

namprofli3

Dec 25, 2019
question if i want to download this should i downliad the ver 6 or the 6.1 something ver???
I'd say 6.1.

what is the Optional Sideloader Pack exactly
As far as I know they're just studio items for creating scenes.
Pretty much this. It's safe to skip them if you're not into studio.

ok so last AI i downloaded was R5
anything in 6 and 6.1 that would make it worth downloading the entire game again?
like gameplay changes or something?

racove

Aug 28, 2020
illusion games are galaxy bite, but I'm tired of this Japanese style of girls, which is a shame because it's a Japanese company, and it will always be like this, I didn't like this game, you can change the appearance of the characters but it will always stay in this Japanese style

XCelesX

Jun 2, 2020
My impression from the surroundings and talks with trader girl are that the whole world looks like that and the capsules hold people for a time its save to walk the surface again. And the wake up timer was probably set wrong. Or broke. Or you woke up people prematurely.

More world to explore and story snippets to be found would be great. Kind of a serene (sex filled) counterpart to Fallout.
It looks to me though that the girls are all androids. Especially because of the lab and stuff

Someone

Jun 3, 2017
illusion games are galaxy bite, but I'm tired of this Japanese style of girls, which is a shame because it's a Japanese company, and it will always be like this, I didn't like this game, you can change the appearance of the characters but it will always stay in this Japanese style
Yeah, they should make the player able to make a multi ethnic harem. At least with games that are not as anime-ish, and so more flexible cause full anime style girls are more easy to make them caucasian or africans, as koikatsu.
I want to creampie all kind of bitches.
But if you put enough effort in the character creation tou can have kinda decent results.

Reactions: racove

joethebeast

Sep 17, 2017
The problem here is the Uncanny Valley. It seems you want that 3D style used in most VNs. But its so susceptible to that aforementioned problem that Illusion won't (and shouldn't) try to implement it.

Reactions: racove

Nscovil88

Apr 19, 2020
Has anyone gotten the girl to eat or rest? I'm on day 3 and the girl refuse to eat/sleep/rest/anything despite my incessant nagging. She's complaining she's tired/hungry/etc, but won't accept my advice.

UPDATE: The cooking STORAGE and the regular chest are 2 separate containers. You MUST put FOOD (raw or cooked) in the oven for girls to eat them.

To "TRAIN" girls, unlike other games, where repeating the same thing over and over again will annoy them; you MUST repeat the same command, to increase their "skill."

Last edited:
3.30 star(s) 32 Votes