Demokaze

Jul 15, 2017
Hello. I have a few questions, if you don't mind.

1. I downloaded the AI Shoujo BetterRepack R6 a while back and have been updating it occassionaly via the InitSetting menu. Do I get the latest version this way, or do I have to download a newer repack?
  2. Is the "clean cum on body after H" from AI_BetterHScenes broken? I want only the merchant to clean after H but it doesn't seem to work even when I set it at off.
  3. I hate the bloom effect, in any game that has it. I disabled it here and it's gone for the most part but I still see bloomed lighting. Is there no way eliminate it completely?
  4. The detailed semen physics destroy my framerate when its animation is about settle to a puddle. Is there something I can do, besides disabling it or upgrading my GPU to make it less performance heavy?
  5. Gameplay questions: I know the girls can approach when you're not doing anything. But if the player is sitting or lying down, will the girls ever initiate interaction with them?
  6. I've seen some girls use the swing at the playground, will they similarly use a sex machine on their own or does the player have to start it with the follow command?

Tinstaafl

Dec 20, 2018
does anyone have english manual of this game ?
is there any english manual for the game and NEO Studio ?
Is there an english game/studio manual available online?
Can anyone give some control manual (and walkthrough) in english please, i can't even talk to the girl in the beginning of the game. Thanks
(...) is there any manual for the game in English?
I've searched this thread for "manual", and I've found no answer to those questions, so here it goes.

Yes, for 7 months already (since Steam launch) there is a 100% English manual for this game (for Steam version, but I think it's exactly the same stuff in both manuals) with not only the webpage texts translated, but also with pictures showing English interface and comments in English.

You can find it at and its archived version at .

I would suggest, that until Screwthisnoise BetterRepack is updated to include this, the links should be posted in OP Useful Links spoiler, as otherwise the manual with pictures in Chinese and only web text translated is hardly sufficient to get easily into the game.

Enjoy :)

Demokaze

Jul 15, 2017
Is there a mod that allows you to interrupt dialogue during H scenes? I know there is one that keeps the ui interactable during orgasm but that's not exactly what I want.

namprofli3

Dec 25, 2019
how the hell i unzip this

what i have to remane?
If extracting the one at the top doesn't work, i'd recommend trying to download as torrent instead.

Hello. I have a few questions, if you don't mind.

1. I downloaded the AI Shoujo BetterRepack R6 a while back and have been updating it occassionaly via the InitSetting menu. Do I get the latest version this way, or do I have to download a newer repack?
  2. Is the "clean cum on body after H" from AI_BetterHScenes broken? I want only the merchant to clean after H but it doesn't seem to work even when I set it at off.
  3. I hate the bloom effect, in any game that has it. I disabled it here and it's gone for the most part but I still see bloomed lighting. Is there no way eliminate it completely?
  4. The detailed semen physics destroy my framerate when its animation is about settle to a puddle. Is there something I can do, besides disabling it or upgrading my GPU to make it less performance heavy?
  5. Gameplay questions: I know the girls can approach when you're not doing anything. But if the player is sitting or lying down, will the girls ever initiate interaction with them?
  6. I've seen some girls use the swing at the playground, will they similarly use a sex machine on their own or does the player have to start it with the follow command?
1. Updating through initsetting.exe updates the sideloader mods afaik. If you want to update the repack, try .
3. I think DHH does, i could be wrong, though.
4. Other than disabling it, not that i know of.

Reactions: Demokaze

hyamal

Jun 5, 2018
I've searched this thread for "manual", and I've found no answer to those questions, so here it goes.

Yes, for 7 months already (since Steam launch) there is a 100% English manual for this game (for Steam version, but I think it's exactly the same stuff in both manuals) with not only the webpage texts translated, but also with pictures showing English interface and comments in English.

You can find it at and its archived version at .

I would suggest, that until Screwthisnoise BetterRepack is updated to include this, the links should be posted in OP Useful Links spoiler, as otherwise the manual with pictures in Chinese and only web text translated is hardly sufficient to get easily into the game.

Enjoy :)
it's kinda late, i already finished fapping but thank you anyway. ;)

Demokaze

Jul 15, 2017
Okay, one last question and I'll stop being annoying. The girls start holding your hand at about 3 hearts when they stand next to you during follow mode but as soon as you move away you kinda yank their hand off. Is there a way to lock so they move with you or something? Because I tried walking and the same thing happens.

XCelesX

Jun 2, 2020
Am I the only one who wants to know more about the island? I played through the game and unlocked everything, but nothing new. I mean its a freaking Island that looks like Jurassic Park happened with destroyed buildings, a flooded resort village and it's over all pretty mysterious especially because of those capsules with (future tech) in them and that one lab. I mean what happened there and why is it destroyed and abandoned?

Schlong50

Dec 11, 2019
Am I the only one who wants to know more about the island? I played through the game and unlocked everything, but nothing new. I mean its a freaking Island that looks like Jurassic Park happened with destroyed buildings, a flooded resort village and it's over all pretty mysterious especially because of those capsules with (future tech) in them and that one lab. I mean what happened there and why is it destroyed and abandoned?
My impression from the surroundings and talks with trader girl are that the whole world looks like that and the capsules hold people for a time its save to walk the surface again. And the wake up timer was probably set wrong. Or broke. Or you woke up people prematurely.

More world to explore and story snippets to be found would be great. Kind of a serene (sex filled) counterpart to Fallout.

KekWGgWP

Feb 9, 2018
Is the game good before downloading 15gb of data?
That's what i wanna know too, the game looks fine from graphic view, but i'm more interested in dialogue, story, character development and things like that, if there's just another typical sex game like: ''hello wanna fuck? sure'' then i will avoid downloading it.

Daxter250

Forum Fanatic
Sep 17, 2017
That's what i wanna know too, the game looks fine from graphic view, but i'm more interested in dialogue, story, character development and things like that, if there's just another typical sex game like: ''hello wanna fuck? sure'' then i will avoid downloading it.
when i last played it, it was almost exactly like that. you give dat girl a few things, sweeten her up a bit and fuck like rabbits.

felt pretty soulless to me. all that base building and the world around it was just there to fill the empty void. you get ressources from different locations on the map to build yaself a house that serves no real purpose other than doing meaningless activities. it's nothing like artificial academy in terms of interaction.

Reactions: ThisIsMe88
3.30 star(s) 32 Votes