Mar 28, 2019
Also, you can't get the hamburger pregnant. As much as you would like to... Sadly.
~>Ty 4 reply goin 2 review all of it and put some experiment.

~>I have high expectation u can put all ur waifu creation on 1 island bad sadly u can't only 1 then u need to progress on story or whatsoever.

~>I'm still testing the game whether I will buy it or cause a lot of people have fps drop rate issue and not optimized properly.

~>W0w we can force to fuck her without consent hmm interesting.

Last edited:

ChubbyCheek

Dec 11, 2018
This sadly doesn't work for me. I start via the initsetting.exe. The screen turns white, the mouse icon is correct but nothing more happens.
If I rename the folder "BepInEx", the game starts normally, but no translation.
There is a log file created. It has some errors in it:

I run the game on an old Windows 10 machine. German language OS settings.

Help anyone?
hast du die "[BR] AI-Shoujo Registry Fixer.bat" vor dem Start ausgeführt, damit der Pfad gefunden wird?

lure_Kin

Jun 12, 2020

oh - okay

~>I have high expectation u can put all ur waifu creation on 1 island bad sadly u can't only 1 then u need to progress on story or whatsoever.

I don't recommend putting many on either island. On Ruins Island max is 4 you can find. The more girls you have the more drop in frames and the more the CPU has to work. Imagine each girl as a greedy Sim. The agent threads are not calculated on the GPU... they "think" on the CPU. and they are not very smart and it's processor intensive for each agent.

P.S. Do not place a "witches cauldron". It causes more illness and accidents. Darkness does not increase Lust. Just more thinking confusion and random events.

If they have Witches Cauldron they will eat "dark matter" (and get parasites) instead of normal food and get sick. It can increase they can increase lust behaviors because their stomach "feels weird" and explaining to another AI-Girl the AI-Girl will start talking about sex so they get to the conclusion that maybe they should eat pussy and trib/scissor so the upset stomach goes away.

~>I'm still testing the game whether I will buy it or cause a lot of people have fps drop rate issue and not optimized properly.

That's fine.. Still use the Better Repack. Buy from Steam or buy from DMM. Then you have no guilt if you like it. Because you bought it legitimately.

Okay, I have to go in. Deep. Without consent. And Penetrate this intercourse / dialog with you... :cool:

Question? If you got on hands and knees wearing only a skirt and no panties, crossing, uncrossing and recrossing ankles. Lifting and slowly waving ass in the air, Elbows touching the ground and running hands across the grass...
What message is that sending?
Answer: It's an invite. "Please come and take some of this and cum together inside." :p

If you are a truly a Neko Girl Hentai Gamer 18. And you raised naked butt and vagina toward a proper male. You understand that "offering" up doggy. Spread or closed knee... You would receive head pats, gently grabbed waist or tail, then have cock plunged deep inside pussy? Right? I mean you are litterally non-verbally offering. It's not the "asking for it.." it's up to the me or any other male to accept the offer. We can accept it greedily and grab it. OR we can gently and thankfully accept it with tenderness.

It's the same like the game.. You have a choice to run up on the lifted ass and bang bang bang.. Or deliver slow deep strokes.

You can even encourage and train the girl for that? The girl will have High Trust and High Lust. and Low Vigilance and Low Instinct. Even with High Vigilance if she has High Trust, High Lust and High Instinct she will "look" for resources on knees and elbows with ass close to main character in the air to "invite"... Just because their isn't "words" doesn't mean there is strictly non-consentual.

You can also give them the trait called "Nympho" as in she will rape you if you are playing a male.. No you can't stop it the event is female led you have no control, she will do so anywhere and even if you are asleep.

Funny thing is you can give her "Nympho" "Lesbian Lover" "Chatty" and "Lust Demon" but she will never attempt to rape you while asleep as a female but the moment you wake up you are forced into female led (submissive role).

It will raise Darkness if you "force" do that. However they never say "What are you doing!" "Stop that!" "No!". If they have the "M" trait they enjoy it even.

It is not a first date thing... but IRL if the two people have known each other for a while and have had sex several times already. It's a welcome and spontaneous happy surprise. (Ex-girlfriend that I lived with for 6 months love that I would wake up early, go to the bathroom, take a shower, lube up, go to her, cuddle, caress, kiss, lick, slurp pussy then discover I was hard and lubed up and would leg wrap around my waist immediately.

Sadly she was had been on Prozac for over 5 years already and could never finish. Also she didn't want to find homes for the 7 cats and 3 dogs she "rescued"! My immune system was getting completely fucked up from all the anti-allergy medication and cortisone steroids to survive in that environment. Still it was me and my life or the pets. I could endure it for my health and sanity. She was also a heavy drinker. And didn't want to do anything more then be a pet groomer. I mean Assistant Manager or Manager because you can't be using your hands so much after you start getting arthritis. She was also on the pill but it didn't matter because the prozac is toxic to the baby anyway. sigh I would have married her if it wasn't for those things. No, I didn't have to "train" her for any of that, she wasn't a virgin, she was recently divorced (or separated I still never learned if the divorce was final) but she was without child, she never compared me to him, only to tell me after 3 months dating, hanging out, having sex that my "cock is fucking amazing.." One of the most wonderful confidence boosters I've ever had said to me ...it's just what our personality types felt and meant right to do... Understand?)

What was I saying? AH YES!

She would smile, moan and grind against me. She wouldn't speak in the mornings because as she said "I never want to to smell my morning breath", so it was closed mouth kisses but she be wide eye happy and would nod and "MMM-HMMMM!" at everything I did with her. After sex she would hum and give that happy sigh and go brush her teeth then go to the bathroom, then shower. Sometimes when I felt like it I would hear the shower and jump in grab her from behind, nibble on her neck and slip inside her again. Again.. Not a word.. She loved it. She would moan, arch forward and pushing against the front wall in let the water spash on her back and would pound herself against me.. again.. not a word. (p.s. yeah, it's great.. but the water splashing off the back? It does get in your eyes.)

So, all those times. 5 months x 28 days x 1.5 times a day (not counting, the times I would pull her sweat / yoga pants and panties down arm wrapped around one of the inside of her thighs and the other arm on the small of her back and get her grind against my mouth.. 1.) I like eating pussy 2.) I get turned on when I see the woman I'm attracted to getting off. 3.) When she is moaning and repeating "oh my god, please, yes, more" and making eye contact while grinding into my tongue... Nor the amount of times I unzipped my pants whipped out my dick, took her gently by the head/neck and guided her to sucking just because wanted her too for fun. BJ's aren't even that great compared to how pussy feels FOR ME... equaling 225 times. Did I... receive consent? Nope...

Damn it, it's been over 10 years since I had a slender attractive actual girlfriend. *sigh* I can't count the other girls as they were "vacation-ships", being used for money, being lied to, attempts to manipulate me, or outright just cheating on me. Then again the world has gone completely crazy as fuck.

However the what society "says" about Sex and Sex Roles is a lie compared to the data.

"From 1973 through 2008, nine surveys of women's rape fantasies have been published. They show that about four in 10 women admit having them (31 to 57 percent) with a median frequency of about once a month. The actual prevalence of rape fantasies is probably higher because women may not feel comfortable admitting them. "

yes.. "Up to 60 percent of women fantasize about ‘being dominated’" "64.6 percent of women had fantasized about “being dominated sexually” "

These days you can face to face gentle missionary and gentle sitting hugging kissing. And days, weeks, months, years after sex she can say it was "non-consensual". WTF!

If you want to see a great movie with GREAT sex scenes that normal people have? Watch "History of Violence" (2005) Strider from Lord of the Rings & Maria Bello. The 69 with her wearing the chearleader outfit from highschool is great in the beginning. Also I will not "spoil it" but is a hard violent movie. He had a violent past.. did bad things. decided he didn't want to a bad man / criminal.

He wanted a family and a loving wife. When the details start to surface she lashes out at him. Even though they had been married for a long time and she goads him to see what kind of "monster" he was...

The "Fuck You 'Joey'" scene where they hurt each other because of the stairs then fuck like animals together is technically non-consensual but both husband and wife wanted the verbal fighting to stop and instead of fists/kicking it turned into sex. The family was under incredible stress and they were verbally fighting and the only way to stop fighting was to fuck. You can see he feels bad about it afterward. And she feels bad as well because she verbal hurt him. The end of the movie you can see how pained from all the events but they are still deeply in love with each other. It's an amazing movie.

Another movie worth watching is "Secretary (2002)" Maggie Gyllenhaal (The Dark Knight) & James Spader (Stargate). It's a movie about a girl that works as a secretary (surprise!) in a very small legal office. They have a lot of sexual tension between each other and it turns into her awaking her submissive side, accepting it. But the real tension is that he has trust problems from other relation ships and being a dominant wants one submissive to "belong" and love him. It does have deep/complex sexual matter.

Anyways, it's Not the Fifty Shades of Grey movie HOWEVER it does kind of follow the flow and path regarding Fifty Shades of Grey, Fifty Shades Darker, Fifty Shades Freed book trilogy. And you can guess

‘Fifty Shades of Grey’ was the dominant book of the decade. Darker at No. 2. Freed at No. 3

Sometimes women enjoy the act of serving and like "belonging" and feeling like "this is what they were meant for" because? It's in the DNA. Another thing to remember it's EASY being A Submissive.. No responsibility or thought required just listen to the Dominant. Dominant types, like myself, it's NOT EASY! It's HARD FUCKING WORK because not only do you have to care for yourself.. But you have to care for the other person.. AND think of the consequences as well as taking responsibility for joined actions.

I'm going to stay out of the politics because that doesn't belong here. However it should be clear. "non-consensual" is used more often the not as a weapon out of anger, frustration and what society says. Does anyone want to have to sign a contract every time they have sex together? And give 3 times "Do you consent?" "I consent" during an pre-foreplay erotic dialog?

They have passed laws that now even say even AFTER sex days later when she is angry that she is not fucking she can even play the "I change mind and revoke consent. Unless you come over right now and fuck me!"

So, I had to make a personal rule; don't fuck someone you don't like and don't want to fuck more. Thus my standards stay high and even if she isn't a great person, I'm having sex with someone I like having sex with and put babies inside. We'll cross that road when we get to it if I decide to stay around but 1 think is 100% clear. If I do, she must sign the pre-nup and it's MY Child.

Anyways, On the Island, I recommend you work to keep 2 AI-Girls happy. With a 3rd girl or a 4th around one will feel un-needed. It isn't envy or jealous but... it's a bad unsatisfying depressing feeling. Ans,yways keeping one person balanced and happy is hard work. Unless you take them the full submissive route and they always listen. And if they always listen to you why would you even think about sharing them with someone else? Except if you are a proper dominant and a 2nd one really really wants to become your sub as well. Ultimately? The balance is they like each other, they get along, they play together but you is what they always want. God, King, Master feels pretty damn great. But entertainment and destroying boredom is a full time job.

I guess that's why that particular group prays 5 times a day, gives them a mental break and lets them meditate without thinking about later. How Mormons do it? I haven't a clue probably money.. Lots of money.

I feel really sorry for Johnny Depp no one believed him about the physical and verbal abuse he received without all those audio recordings. I mean you can even see the Finger half glove that in Pirates of the Caribbean that kept his cut off finger stitched back in place.

Anyways, don't think about it.

Ai-Shoujo girls are synthetics.. aka bots.

That is why they awake with no life/survival skills or memories AND need batteries to get awoken. Think of them as "Replicants" from Blade Runner, they are artificially created but they can't procreate.

They are not made for combat otherwise they would have weapons and blades and guns.

They are made for domestic living (basic cleaning, cooking, harvesting resources, fishing, assisting in farming)

They have bio-reactors that processes food and water, so they need to make use of eliminating waste, (processed food and broken down enymzes and un-needed liquids) so they need to eat and drink,
They can get parasites because of their organics components,
They can get fevers from over working / over heating systems
They can get colds from inadequate thermal protection and exposure to rain and wind,
They know about bathing to keep clean.
And resting when their brains/processors are over worked or over stimulated.

Mainly they are made for sex, receiving and giving. That is why they also fuck each other even if they aren't wired to be lesbian, they are willing to help to make others feel good. They are built for pleasure. I mean, that is what AI-Girls are... a low level Artificial Intelligence that can learn but at a very slow rate.

This is why you feed them Gemstones (Ruby, Emerald, Aquamarine, Amber, Citrine, Amethyst, Diamond) for learning (Shame they didn't make the animation of the bots on her knees taking the gem on her tongue and swallowing it. I guess they forgot..) because the gems are digested and become part of there positronic brains. Personally I build them Chaste these days. High Trust, High Vigilance, Anti-Social, Anti-Lust/Perversion

Personally, I rather have a human female that I can love, marry and make babies inside and raise a good family... BUT I'd take an AI-Girl as a life companion. I mean compared to what the market currently has regarding Sexdolls and "AI" it's pretty damn stupid to be honest. And there isn't any good 18-26 year old females that are fit, beautiful, single, without kids or in a relationship around here.

AI-Shoujo girls are actually living, breathing synthetic organisms with excretory system. They can get hot, they can sweat, they can cum/squirt/orgasm and they can piss. They are not smart when awakened and you have to teach them and care for them

Considering how things bad things have become for men and myself. We could technically have a higher tier version that has an Incubation system but we would still need to buy the eggs.

Anyways, the AI-Girls they never fuck indoors in the house you build, no matter how great the house is. There are multiple designated spots for fucking on Ruins Island.. and Only one L_spot on Construction.. *sigh* It's a waste really.

Sep 17, 2019
~>How to modify the controls on this game and how do u play there is no instruction?

~>Is there a cheat?

~>is the game not properly optimized or is it basically my laptop?

~>The mod is outdated where can I get the latest?

~>Any walkthrough cause I got confuse on the game?
1. = Please read this Forum from side 50>(where the Game start) above.
2. on a Laptop? did you get more then 8 gb ram? more then intel shared Graphik ram (4Gb)?
3. look at 1.
4. look at 1.
this is an Answer for the most Questions in this Thread, You have to read first < most Questions are telling
over and over again and answered.

Sep 17, 2019
Looking for some folders I hid the output_log, it was hidden in the users folder.

With this, can I know what is wrong?
Are you running on an win7 /32bit system?
The Game will better work on 64bit or Win10/DirectX12-64bits
here are some tips for amd and Optimization
If you want test if the game runs, please only rename the: [STN]Ai-SyoujyoBr??\mods Folder
then the translation is working with aktive Internet Connektion.

Last edited:
Mar 28, 2019

oh - okay

I don't recommend putting many on either island. On Ruins Island max is 4 you can find. The more girls you have the more drop in frames and the more the CPU has to work. Imagine each girl as a greedy Sim. The agent threads are not calculated on the GPU... they "think" on the CPU. and they are not very smart and it's processor intensive for each agent.

P.S. Do not place a "witches cauldron". It causes more illness and accidents. Darkness does not increase Lust. Just more thinking confusion and random events.

If they have Witches Cauldron they will eat "dark matter" (and get parasites) instead of normal food and get sick. It can increase they can increase lust behaviors because their stomach "feels weird" and explaining to another AI-Girl the AI-Girl will start talking about sex so they get to the conclusion that maybe they should eat pussy and trib/scissor so the upset stomach goes away.

That's fine.. Still use the Better Repack. Buy from Steam or buy from DMM. Then you have no guilt if you like it. Because you bought it legitimately.

Okay, I have to go in. Deep. Without consent. And Penetrate this intercourse / dialog with you... :cool:

Question? If you got on hands and knees wearing only a skirt and no panties, crossing, uncrossing and recrossing ankles. Lifting and slowly waving ass in the air, Elbows touching the ground and running hands across the grass...
What message is that sending?
Answer: It's an invite. "Please come and take some of this and cum together inside." :p

If you are a truly a Neko Girl Hentai Gamer 18. And you raised naked butt and vagina toward a proper male. You understand that "offering" up doggy. Spread or closed knee... You would receive head pats, gently grabbed waist or tail, then have cock plunged deep inside pussy? Right? I mean you are litterally non-verbally offering. It's not the "asking for it.." it's up to the me or any other male to accept the offer. We can accept it greedily and grab it. OR we can gently and thankfully accept it with tenderness.

It's the same like the game.. You have a choice to run up on the lifted ass and bang bang bang.. Or deliver slow deep strokes.

You can even encourage and train the girl for that? The girl will have High Trust and High Lust. and Low Vigilance and Low Instinct. Even with High Vigilance if she has High Trust, High Lust and High Instinct she will "look" for resources on knees and elbows with ass close to main character in the air to "invite"... Just because their isn't "words" doesn't mean there is strictly non-consentual.

You can also give them the trait called "Nympho" as in she will rape you if you are playing a male.. No you can't stop it the event is female led you have no control, she will do so anywhere and even if you are asleep.

Funny thing is you can give her "Nympho" "Lesbian Lover" "Chatty" and "Lust Demon" but she will never attempt to rape you while asleep as a female but the moment you wake up you are forced into female led (submissive role).

It will raise Darkness if you "force" do that. However they never say "What are you doing!" "Stop that!" "No!". If they have the "M" trait they enjoy it even.

It is not a first date thing... but IRL if the two people have known each other for a while and have had sex several times already. It's a welcome and spontaneous happy surprise. (Ex-girlfriend that I lived with for 6 months love that I would wake up early, go to the bathroom, take a shower, lube up, go to her, cuddle, caress, kiss, lick, slurp pussy then discover I was hard and lubed up and would leg wrap around my waist immediately.

Sadly she was had been on Prozac for over 5 years already and could never finish. Also she didn't want to find homes for the 7 cats and 3 dogs she "rescued"! My immune system was getting completely fucked up from all the anti-allergy medication and cortisone steroids to survive in that environment. Still it was me and my life or the pets. I could endure it for my health and sanity. She was also a heavy drinker. And didn't want to do anything more then be a pet groomer. I mean Assistant Manager or Manager because you can't be using your hands so much after you start getting arthritis. She was also on the pill but it didn't matter because the prozac is toxic to the baby anyway. sigh I would have married her if it wasn't for those things. No, I didn't have to "train" her for any of that, she wasn't a virgin, she was recently divorced (or separated I still never learned if the divorce was final) but she was without child, she never compared me to him, only to tell me after 3 months dating, hanging out, having sex that my "cock is fucking amazing.." One of the most wonderful confidence boosters I've ever had said to me ...it's just what our personality types felt and meant right to do... Understand?)

What was I saying? AH YES!

She would smile, moan and grind against me. She wouldn't speak in the mornings because as she said "I never want to to smell my morning breath", so it was closed mouth kisses but she be wide eye happy and would nod and "MMM-HMMMM!" at everything I did with her. After sex she would hum and give that happy sigh and go brush her teeth then go to the bathroom, then shower. Sometimes when I felt like it I would hear the shower and jump in grab her from behind, nibble on her neck and slip inside her again. Again.. Not a word.. She loved it. She would moan, arch forward and pushing against the front wall in let the water spash on her back and would pound herself against me.. again.. not a word. (p.s. yeah, it's great.. but the water splashing off the back? It does get in your eyes.)

So, all those times. 5 months x 28 days x 1.5 times a day (not counting, the times I would pull her sweat / yoga pants and panties down arm wrapped around one of the inside of her thighs and the other arm on the small of her back and get her grind against my mouth.. 1.) I like eating pussy 2.) I get turned on when I see the woman I'm attracted to getting off. 3.) When she is moaning and repeating "oh my god, please, yes, more" and making eye contact while grinding into my tongue... Nor the amount of times I unzipped my pants whipped out my dick, took her gently by the head/neck and guided her to sucking just because wanted her too for fun. BJ's aren't even that great compared to how pussy feels FOR ME... equaling 225 times. Did I... receive consent? Nope...

Damn it, it's been over 10 years since I had a slender attractive actual girlfriend. *sigh* I can't count the other girls as they were "vacation-ships", being used for money, being lied to, attempts to manipulate me, or outright just cheating on me. Then again the world has gone completely crazy as fuck.

However the what society "says" about Sex and Sex Roles is a lie compared to the data.

"From 1973 through 2008, nine surveys of women's rape fantasies have been published. They show that about four in 10 women admit having them (31 to 57 percent) with a median frequency of about once a month. The actual prevalence of rape fantasies is probably higher because women may not feel comfortable admitting them. "

yes.. "Up to 60 percent of women fantasize about ‘being dominated’" "64.6 percent of women had fantasized about “being dominated sexually” "

These days you can face to face gentle missionary and gentle sitting hugging kissing. And days, weeks, months, years after sex she can say it was "non-consensual". WTF!

If you want to see a great movie with GREAT sex scenes that normal people have? Watch "History of Violence" (2005) Strider from Lord of the Rings & Maria Bello. The 69 with her wearing the chearleader outfit from highschool is great in the beginning. Also I will not "spoil it" but is a hard violent movie. He had a violent past.. did bad things. decided he didn't want to a bad man / criminal.

He wanted a family and a loving wife. When the details start to surface she lashes out at him. Even though they had been married for a long time and she goads him to see what kind of "monster" he was...

The "Fuck You 'Joey'" scene where they hurt each other because of the stairs then fuck like animals together is technically non-consensual but both husband and wife wanted the verbal fighting to stop and instead of fists/kicking it turned into sex. The family was under incredible stress and they were verbally fighting and the only way to stop fighting was to fuck. You can see he feels bad about it afterward. And she feels bad as well because she verbal hurt him. The end of the movie you can see how pained from all the events but they are still deeply in love with each other. It's an amazing movie.

Another movie worth watching is "Secretary (2002)" Maggie Gyllenhaal (The Dark Knight) & James Spader (Stargate). It's a movie about a girl that works as a secretary (surprise!) in a very small legal office. They have a lot of sexual tension between each other and it turns into her awaking her submissive side, accepting it. But the real tension is that he has trust problems from other relation ships and being a dominant wants one submissive to "belong" and love him. It does have deep/complex sexual matter.

Anyways, it's Not the Fifty Shades of Grey movie HOWEVER it does kind of follow the flow and path regarding Fifty Shades of Grey, Fifty Shades Darker, Fifty Shades Freed book trilogy. And you can guess

‘Fifty Shades of Grey’ was the dominant book of the decade. Darker at No. 2. Freed at No. 3

Sometimes women enjoy the act of serving and like "belonging" and feeling like "this is what they were meant for" because? It's in the DNA. Another thing to remember it's EASY being A Submissive.. No responsibility or thought required just listen to the Dominant. Dominant types, like myself, it's NOT EASY! It's HARD FUCKING WORK because not only do you have to care for yourself.. But you have to care for the other person.. AND think of the consequences as well as taking responsibility for joined actions.

I'm going to stay out of the politics because that doesn't belong here. However it should be clear. "non-consensual" is used more often the not as a weapon out of anger, frustration and what society says. Does anyone want to have to sign a contract every time they have sex together? And give 3 times "Do you consent?" "I consent" during an pre-foreplay erotic dialog?

They have passed laws that now even say even AFTER sex days later when she is angry that she is not fucking she can even play the "I change mind and revoke consent. Unless you come over right now and fuck me!"

So, I had to make a personal rule; don't fuck someone you don't like and don't want to fuck more. Thus my standards stay high and even if she isn't a great person, I'm having sex with someone I like having sex with and put babies inside. We'll cross that road when we get to it if I decide to stay around but 1 think is 100% clear. If I do, she must sign the pre-nup and it's MY Child.

Anyways, On the Island, I recommend you work to keep 2 AI-Girls happy. With a 3rd girl or a 4th around one will feel un-needed. It isn't envy or jealous but... it's a bad unsatisfying depressing feeling. Ans,yways keeping one person balanced and happy is hard work. Unless you take them the full submissive route and they always listen. And if they always listen to you why would you even think about sharing them with someone else? Except if you are a proper dominant and a 2nd one really really wants to become your sub as well. Ultimately? The balance is they like each other, they get along, they play together but you is what they always want. God, King, Master feels pretty damn great. But entertainment and destroying boredom is a full time job.

I guess that's why that particular group prays 5 times a day, gives them a mental break and lets them meditate without thinking about later. How Mormons do it? I haven't a clue probably money.. Lots of money.

I feel really sorry for Johnny Depp no one believed him about the physical and verbal abuse he received without all those audio recordings. I mean you can even see the Finger half glove that in Pirates of the Caribbean that kept his cut off finger stitched back in place.

Anyways, don't think about it.

Ai-Shoujo girls are synthetics.. aka bots.

That is why they awake with no life/survival skills or memories AND need batteries to get awoken. Think of them as "Replicants" from Blade Runner, they are artificially created but they can't procreate.

They are not made for combat otherwise they would have weapons and blades and guns.

They are made for domestic living (basic cleaning, cooking, harvesting resources, fishing, assisting in farming)

They have bio-reactors that processes food and water, so they need to make use of eliminating waste, (processed food and broken down enymzes and un-needed liquids) so they need to eat and drink,
They can get parasites because of their organics components,
They can get fevers from over working / over heating systems
They can get colds from inadequate thermal protection and exposure to rain and wind,
They know about bathing to keep clean.
And resting when their brains/processors are over worked or over stimulated.

Mainly they are made for sex, receiving and giving. That is why they also fuck each other even if they aren't wired to be lesbian, they are willing to help to make others feel good. They are built for pleasure. I mean, that is what AI-Girls are... a low level Artificial Intelligence that can learn but at a very slow rate.

This is why you feed them Gemstones (Ruby, Emerald, Aquamarine, Amber, Citrine, Amethyst, Diamond) for learning (Shame they didn't make the animation of the bots on her knees taking the gem on her tongue and swallowing it. I guess they forgot..) because the gems are digested and become part of there positronic brains. Personally I build them Chaste these days. High Trust, High Vigilance, Anti-Social, Anti-Lust/Perversion

Personally, I rather have a human female that I can love, marry and make babies inside and raise a good family... BUT I'd take an AI-Girl as a life companion. I mean compared to what the market currently has regarding Sexdolls and "AI" it's pretty damn stupid to be honest. And there isn't any good 18-26 year old females that are fit, beautiful, single, without kids or in a relationship around here.

AI-Shoujo girls are actually living, breathing synthetic organisms with excretory system. They can get hot, they can sweat, they can cum/squirt/orgasm and they can piss. They are not smart when awakened and you have to teach them and care for them

Considering how things bad things have become for men and myself. We could technically have a higher tier version that has an Incubation system but we would still need to buy the eggs.

Anyways, the AI-Girls they never fuck indoors in the house you build, no matter how great the house is. There are multiple designated spots for fucking on Ruins Island.. and Only one L_spot on Construction.. *sigh* It's a waste really.
~>thanks 4 info. looks like its going to take a while playing this game and experiment.

~>So short version some dialogue are disappointing and lacking. Also sex position.

~>The way u comment it feels like unfinish/unpoliseh game and rush game. I'm doubting now to buy the full game cause some steam user are dissatisfied.

~>Your point of view is intriguing as expected life is unpredictable but we must push forward to make life interesting.

~>I'm gonna use the cheat to speed up the process of experimentation however my my scroll mouse is broken.

~>so I only press F12 4 cheat right? I will not yet bother craft/make money or whatsoever cause I want to play the game what it can offer besides sex XD

~>planning to get brand new laptop still searching 4 gaming laptop, 3D modeling, and animations .

~>I'm still updating the mods its ridiculously BIG.

Last edited:
Mar 28, 2019
2. on a Laptop? did you get more then 8 gb ram? more then intel shared Graphik ram (4Gb)?
3. look at 1.
4. look at 1.
this is an Answer for the most Questions in this Thread, You have to read first < most Questions are telling
~>Thanks gonna check it.

~>I'm still updating the mods its ridiculously BIG.

~>I'm planning to buy laptop then PANDEMIC hits a nail on the world so I'm gonna wait 4 a while.

~>planning to get brand new laptop still searching 4 gaming laptop, 3D modeling, and animations .

Last edited:

josecrist

Oct 29, 2019
Are you running on an win7 /32bit system?
The Game will better work on 64bit or Win10/DirectX12-64bits
here are some tips for amd and Optimization
If you want test if the game runs, please only rename the: [STN]Ai-SyoujyoBr??\mods Folder
then the translation is working with aktive Internet Connektion.
I am running it on windows 10 pro x64
I have 8 GB of ran
amd radeon RX 480 8gb
directx 9.0c

I can't find the folder you say

lure_Kin

Jun 12, 2020
3. look at 1.
4. look at 1.
That is a nice way of saying it... On my old account I posted optimization tips to people on Ai-Girl using damned 1080ti "I can't get it to run right" and the same thing these days with people with even 2070 "ugh, I don't understand I can't get HS2 to run right..."

Worse.. I tell them exactly what to do... They go do it. Now they are the experts and never even credited me. head drops on keyboard. it's so tiresome and they even try to pull an SJW route on the shit. Like IRL doesn't work like that... None of this works like that. We are not Gorillas or Monkies.... UGH..

lure_Kin

Jun 12, 2020
I can't find the folder
This is not an XBox..
You need to have basic computer skills.

Just how well do you know file explorer?
Customized? can you sort by modification date? creation date?
can you show hidden folders?
show extension types?
show protected system files?

Q-Dos was my goto.. I had people tell me Mindnight commander was the same.. I disagree.

There are really hard core fights between Emacs and VI users. Domains and realms you never knew existed. We aren't even asking for that level of competency.

We expect BASIC Comp 101.

you'll give me.... A HIGHWAY WITH NO ONE ON IT.. JUST A TREASURE TO LOOK UPON IT.. BUT OF ALL THE PROMISES WE GAVE FROM THE CRADLE THROUGH THE GRAVE. WHEN ALL.. I. WANT.. iisssss Yoouuuuuu....

Kid, where the hell did you hide your "home work folder" Under the bed? On a USB drive? WTF ARE YOU POSTING!

lure_Kin

Jun 12, 2020
~>So short version
some dialogue are disappointing and lacking. Also sex position.
No. it IS good. I wrote a review on steam. One of the first. if not the first.

~>The way u comment it feels like unfinish/unpoliseh game and rush game. I'm doubting now
Why do you not read. Why are you like this?

some steam user are dissatisfied.
Why do you read the most popular trash reviews?

~>Your point of view is intriguing
STOP SKIM READING!!! IF YOU DON'T LIKE FACTS IGNORE THEM & MOVE ON

OR LEARN FROM THEM.

~>so I only press F12 4 cheat right?
That's isn't what I said.. That is not how life works. please read fully. I haven't played AI in a while there are many "cheat" keys. F12 is for a similar game, same engine and same girls.

~> Life is not bullet point summaries of what you want to pick and choose to be convenient to what you think. That is pure KAREN view. Don't be a Karen!

lure_Kin

Jun 12, 2020
Is there any fastH mod?
Ffs, I don't wanna craft fishing rods in the porn illusion game.
Hey, bruh... Send me 5k.. and I'll reach out to Project Melody.. And she can give you JOI on the VR head set. EASY. No worries mang. you don't have craft, you don't have to think, you don't have to make an effort.. Magically girls will appear to entertain you. NO WORK REQUIRED! Just send me $5k in USD.

lure_Kin

Jun 12, 2020
my pc have gtx 960, 12 ram, i5-3450, windows 7 64bit. it can run this game very fine. *with 1 girl(+shan) :cry:*
You have a bad CPU. and when I say bad.. I mean UTTER SHIT. i7-4970k for 4 girls + shan. ran "okay" and it was two girls too many from gameplay perspective.

Mar 28, 2019
No. it IS good. I wrote a review on steam. One of the first. if not the first.

Why do you not read. Why are you like this?

Why do you read the most popular trash reviews?

STOP SKIM READING!!! IF YOU DON'T LIKE FACTS IGNORE THEM & MOVE ON

OR LEARN FROM THEM.

That's isn't what I said.. That is not how life works. please read fully. I haven't played AI in a while there are many "cheat" keys. F12 is for a similar game, same engine and same girls.

~> Life is not bullet point summaries of what you want to pick and choose to be convenient to what you think. That is pure KAREN view. Don't be a Karen!
~>With all due respect I have read it ty 4 ur reply.

~>F12 button didn`t work so I had 2 configure keyboard and everything.

~>Ur hate comment is unnecessary it looks like u have hard life I hope u good health and please do calm down it is bad 4 the heart.

~>I have search every possible so that I can Enjoy the game.

~>Ty 4 ur time going 2 search more If ur going 2 be like this on someone refrain it Not everyone is highly skilled in technology.

~>Looks Like misunderstood what ur saying ty again.

josecrist

Oct 29, 2019
This is not an XBox..
You need to have basic computer skills.

Just how well do you know file explorer?
Customized? can you sort by modification date? creation date?
can you show hidden folders?
show extension types?
show protected system files?

Q-Dos was my goto.. I had people tell me Mindnight commander was the same.. I disagree.

There are really hard core fights between Emacs and VI users. Domains and realms you never knew existed. We aren't even asking for that level of competency.

We expect BASIC Comp 101.

you'll give me.... A HIGHWAY WITH NO ONE ON IT.. JUST A TREASURE TO LOOK UPON IT.. BUT OF ALL THE PROMISES WE GAVE FROM THE CRADLE THROUGH THE GRAVE. WHEN ALL.. I. WANT.. iisssss Yoouuuuuu....

Kid, where the hell did you hide your "home work folder" Under the bed? On a USB drive? WTF ARE YOU POSTING!
If I know how to do that, it is not what I asked if you are not going to say anything useful I prefer that you do not say anything

3.30 star(s) 32 Votes