josecrist

Oct 29, 2019
what version repack?
try updating KK
I downloaded an older version of the game to see if it worked but when I open the window it goes black.

I already updated it to the kk and the game and still nothing appears

josecrist

Oct 29, 2019
Output_log is saved on the same folder as the .exe, if it gets made, though.
If you don't see it, open initsetting.exe and enable the console, hopefully it shows up. If not even that works, look for BepInEx.cfg inside BepInEx/config and set logging to "True".

Again, not a solution but worth checking for clues.
here is nothing in the exe folder and activate the console in initsetting.exe but it remains the same, I changed the configuration of
BepInEx.cfg I don't know what else to do, it doesn't give a clue of anything, but neither does the studioneo run

namprofli3

Dec 25, 2019
Hey Ill Ray III
thanks for the replies
been working on this game for a few weeks now.

C-cards, yes the character cards, would like to figure how to make them from scratch and importing my own into the game, I have tried all my little tricks with every graphics platform I have but they always get moved to the old file directory after loading up the game
Ah, well, i understand better but not fully.
Normally, i advise against importing full characters when you can simply recreate them in-game but regardless, , i haven't tried it so i don't know more than that but hopefully it works.

so basically the studio has nothing to do with actual gameplay I am to assume..
Exactly, just a posing tool for bored/creative folk.

pregnancy's plugin is that one yes from KK, I can see part of it working in gameplay but do not see the configurations part of it in any menu settings
the housing card issue is that I see everyone saying to place in UserData\housing\1\2\3 depending what the size is but I never see anything during gameplay

again I thank you :)
I haven't tried both so i can't give an answer.

I have no idea what the hell I'm doing here. I wasn't expecting modding to be so complex.
Honestly, BepInEx modding is the easiest i've used (.dll in BepInEx, .zipmod in /mods). I think HS1's worse but i can't remember.

Hmm, I don't know I'll try and give you a reply later
Try a new game and look at the (i think it was) the top. For Futas, make a female and check the "Futanari" square in the body tab, i think they'll be in the female category.

here is nothing in the exe folder and activate the console in initsetting.exe but it remains the same, I changed the configuration of
BepInEx.cfg I don't know what else to do, it doesn't give a clue of anything, but neither does the studioneo run
I'm not too sure, anything else that's noteworthy in the background? I.e. playing in a VM, Nvidia/AMD(/or whatever) saying it needs an update, playing in something that isn't Windows, etc etc...?
Try renaming the BepInEx folder by adding a letter, too. I've no idea what could be causing it, tbh.

josecrist

Oct 29, 2019
I'm not too sure, anything else that's noteworthy in the background? I.e. playing in a VM, Nvidia/AMD(/or whatever) saying it needs an update, playing in something that isn't Windows, etc etc...?
Try renaming the folder by adding a letter, too. I've no idea what could be causing it, tbh.

good as you said removing the BepInEx folder works, now you can run the exe and the studioneo, but as in the old version it looks all black.
what could cause it?

black.jpg

doomedfreak

Sep 24, 2017
I saw that there was a new repack by ScrewTheNoise on nyaa. Is there a way to update from R6 to R6.1 or is my only option to download the whole thing again?

namprofli3

Dec 25, 2019
good as you said removing the BepInEx folder works, now you can run the exe and the studioneo, but as in the old version it looks all black.
what could cause it?

View attachment 838832
Woah, i said to rename it, not remove it, lol.
But well, not really sure, tbh. Maybe reinstall in a new folder, i guess?

I don't understand how to install the game can someone help me?
Download torrent/split, if split then extract .001, then extract the archive and there you go.

If you need more items update your mods via launcher/KKManager.

I saw that there was a new repack by ScrewTheNoise on nyaa. Is there a way to update from R6 to R6.1 or is my only option to download the whole thing again?
h**ps://ai-shoujo.com/download/update/AIS/UPDATE/

josecrist

Oct 29, 2019
Woah, i said to rename it, not remove it, lol.
But well, not really sure, tbh. Maybe reinstall in a new folder, i guess?
I didn't delete it, I just moved it because if I put it back, it will fail again, change to the recommended location, and stay black.

Looking for options I get a steam iso but the same thing happens to him, when starting everything turns black, then something in the game causes it

• Thinking Face
Reactions: namprofli3

boatmovie

May 13, 2020
Hi, I'm using the BetterRepack R6.1 version, updated from older versions. With the most recent one I can't interact with the GraphicsMod window, in either game or studio. I can toggle it with F5, but it doesn't register mouse clicks at all. Any idea what I can do? Thanks

Syq

Mar 11, 2018
Hi, I'm using the BetterRepack R6.1 version, updated from older versions. With the most recent one I can't interact with the GraphicsMod window, in either game or studio. I can toggle it with F5, but it doesn't register mouse clicks at all. Any idea what I can do? Thanks
If u use mods or scripts like far distance render this allows u to use mouse and make it register clicks.Just press J and try it

Mar 28, 2019
~>How to modify the controls on this game and how do u play there is no instruction?

~>Is there a cheat?

~>is the game not properly optimized or is it basically my laptop?

~>The mod is outdated where can I get the latest?

~>Any walkthrough cause I got confuse on the game?

Last edited:

josecrist

Oct 29, 2019
Looking for some folders I hid the output_log, it was hidden in the users folder.

With this, can I know what is wrong?

lure_Kin

Jun 12, 2020
~>How to modify the controls on this game and how do u play there is no instruction?

check the install directory, there is a translated manual is there.

if you want more detail on game mechanics.

very few hotkeys if any (you "NEED" to memorize.)
you can use the numpad keys or regular keys for numerical input during character creator.

most of the time scrolling up or down the mouse wheel on main game screen and setting the rhythm or instance is what mattters. keep scrolling up until you see the glow, rise, magic, weakness spot.

Scroll mouse wheel on on the bottom left to select choice of "finish".

left mouse button for most all icons on screen. click again to hide it. in plugins hit escape to go back to main options. hit esc again to exist settings.

Right mouse button (hold down) [anchor rotate point] and Middle mouse button (hold down) [anchor panning and zooming point] while moving the mouse is for the camera work

~>Is there a cheat?

F12 direct access to the two gauges during sex.

move line down to see actress name, click to open up her status.

F12 to close again.

~>is the game not properly optimized or is it basically my laptop?

I've written a ton / bunch / several / more then a couple of posts regarding this. my laptop is about 9 years old.

However there are bunch of optimizations you need to do on your side. (aka you should probably add the entire full path of the game executable into your nvidia control panel. Work on the settings for performance and NOT quality. Quality is set inside the game.

On startup on title screen, do settings first, lower everything to minimum settings. AFTER character creation and engage engaging in sex activities, gradually bring up the settings to improve the quality while maintaining good FPS. The more hardcore you become the more your frame rate can drop. (worst drop in FPS will be during finish inside and pull out when she "spills".)

Graphics Mod and DHH do have different overhead and settings. DHH happens to have 2 tabs BTW and default is Motion Blur is on. (why? I don't know)

~>The mod is outdated where can I get the latest?

Bottom Left, says Update, Hit the purple button with the white downward arrow icon on your InitSettings screen. It's above the Visit Patreon (Button). If that doesn't work download it from...?
Drop in your main directory and run.

~>Any walkthrough

Fuck.. Fuck alot. Eat pussy and Fuck. When she gets exhausted used the potion to revitalize her and fuck some more. Just keep fucking and sucking. Make her squirt, piss herself, orgasm to exhaustion and warm glow OR be mean and keep fucking until she ends up mind broken then fuck gently until the broken goes away.

See the wiki link I posted.

Max out your girl. Focus on what you want to get from the experience.

In short, make her cum a lot, gently or roughly or violently. Some positions work better then others for goals. See the wiki.

With F12 you can unlock everything or use the 100% Save Game in you existing installation copy it to UserData.

~> cause I got confuse on the game?

It's not complicated. Fucking is something that people like a lot. Like people like good food?

Consider this like... You make the hamburger with anything you want on it. Then you eat it. Or you rub the burger gently. Or lick the burger until the moist tomato squirts. OR shove the mayo bottle inside the burger and squirt as much as you can. or spank the burger until it cries and squirts. Maybe make and get TWO burgers and make them grind into each other, or have one lick the mayo and tomato juice out of the other one or vice versa.

Virtual Hamburger maker.
Without the Calories or the chance of food poisoning. (or STDs, Trust, Loyalty, Cheating issues.)
Also, you can't get the hamburger pregnant. As much as you would like to... Sadly.

Last edited:

investor

Oct 15, 2018
This sadly doesn't work for me. I start via the initsetting.exe. The screen turns white, the mouse icon is correct but nothing more happens.
If I rename the folder "BepInEx", the game starts normally, but no translation.
There is a log file created. It has some errors in it:
ExecutionEngineException: String conversion error: Illegal byte sequence encounted in the input.
I run the game on an old Windows 10 machine. German language OS settings.

Help anyone?

3.30 star(s) 32 Votes