kretos

Jun 30, 2017
Would it be possible to change pubic area mesh? Because every girl looks like doll right now. Different uncensor mods don't repair this...

itgm

Apr 14, 2020
Correct me if i'm wrong, but can't you already do that in vanilla? I remember having played as one back in early AIS.
Tell me how if it's possible, all I know to do is swap the girl card in male character creation. But what I get is only the face. The body and stand keep as male.

namprofli3

Dec 25, 2019
Would it be possible to change pubic area mesh? Because every girl looks like doll right now. Different uncensor mods don't repair this...
Hmm, sounds to me like UncensorSelector is broken.

Tell me how if it's possible, all I know to do is swap the girl card in male character creation. But what I get is only the face. The body and stand keep as male.
Sadly, though, i don't have the game but check (i think) on the top part of the protagonist selection screen, i know for sure it does let you in HS2 with futas.

Reactions: itgm

subsub2010

Jun 12, 2019
Sorry been away for so long.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Anyone ever build upon my old work, tutorials, and memory dumps for the animation editing? Would love to see custom animations working! Really would love to see how it was executed, so I can blast out a full set of kinky, rough, and BDSM position packs! Yeah... I see some new animations were added, curious which updates added them, would like to reverse engineer some shiz...

Curious if anyone ever ran with that though. I need to find my old notes on that stuff for the next time I get bored.

I see that some guy seemingly tore apart my early works/mods (and/or the DHH stuff) and created a GUI mod to actively edit most graphics settings on the fly and swap back and forth between FXAA, MSAA, SSAA, and TAA, as well as adjust occlusion settings and lighting for the best quality vs. performance settings... He even patched in settings for the Unity HD settings in the bats that Illusion didn't use, something I was experimenting with as well but had no clue how to implement without a hard mod... Super cool guys! Been toying with it and got the characters skin looking damn near real except the Chroma is a little off.

Gonna back track and catch up on things I missed so I'll be here for a few moments... Hope everyone is well in all the nonsense and madness the world faces these days... Stay safe out there everyone! Sincerely...
Oh my goodness. How awful, about everything but your daughter! I'm so sorry you had to deal with so much. I was one of those peaceful protesters back in the day, but with family now that I can't risk it, especially the "getting whisked off in an unmarked van by mercenaries with no ID patches" shit. But we hate the violent ones as much as you do and I'm glad they did not protect Mark McGuire.

I actually found your post because I also love the pervy stuff! Go wild, I'm all in for supporting those creative endeavors. :)

Blessings on your beautiful treasure, and I will pray for your health (and patience). Let me know if you find/make some ring gags. LOL i love F95 :)

Reactions: namprofli3

subsub2010

Jun 12, 2019
Forgive me for not understanding, but why aren't you just using the maker from the terminal?

It's mind boggling to me that you're jumping through so many hoops to do something that's already coded into the game.

Instead of changing the character, change their appearance. It opens the maker with their name, personality, desires and earned points locked - everything else can be changed, up to and including loading a completely different character from another card.

Once you finish editing the character's appearance and exit the editor, the card will be saved with the exact same name, personality, desires and earned points that it contained before you started the edit.

Isn't that what you wanted in the first place?
+1000. In their defense, when I was first struggling to learn HS 1, I made the same mistake--I just didn't think it could be that easy (but totally counterintuitive) as you just described. :)

TheBerserker

May 7, 2018
I want to know that, too, and also a way to unlock all actions for h-scenes without having to play as a futa/male. Because allowing kissing, caress and cunni only for "straight relationship" is so stupid.

Reactions: itgm and subsub2010

namprofli3

Dec 25, 2019
I want to know that, too, and also a way to unlock all actions for h-scenes without having to play as a futa/male. Because allowing kissing, caress and cunni only for "straight relationship" is so stupid.
This one's a little more complicated. To reiterate, i don't have the game to test it out but see if using a futa/female-looking male while removing the dick through UncensorSelector works as a workaround, hopefully.
I don't know if mods exists/will exist to deal with that but it's the least you could do in the meantime.

josecrist

Oct 29, 2019
Hello, I downloaded pack 6 and unzipped it but when I run the exe nothing happens, no error or load. Does anyone know why it would happen, I am missing a previous version or a program?

thanks

namprofli3

Dec 25, 2019
Hello, I downloaded pack 6 and unzipped it but when I run the exe nothing happens, no error or load. Does anyone know why it would happen, I am missing a previous version or a program?

thanks
I'm not too sure what that could be.
But as a general rule, i'd recommend checking output_log if it exists, updating your drivers, see if there wasn't an extraction issue, antivirus, etc...

JakeDunn1984

Sep 12, 2018
Reviving an old thread. I just downloaded this and the characters look a little off. By that I mean that there seem to be duplicate faces, eye brows not where they are supposed to be, etc. The game tells me that there are mods that are outdated. I tried running the KK Mod Manager, but it is out of date too and needs to be updated. How do I do that?

josecrist

Oct 29, 2019
Extraction error is not because it decompresses well, and deactivate the antivirus to be sure, the drivers update them but nothing, where would the output_log be saved, if it exists?

Apr 7, 2018
i've been playing for some time and my fps is currently under 30 or so, is this because of the engine or something else.
cause i've played DMC V and Doom recently and they run fine

AtlTeam831

May 28, 2020
i've been playing for some time and my fps is currently under 30 or so, is this because of the engine or something else.
cause i've played DMC V and Doom recently and they run fine

under options/plugin settings are you using the fps limiter
I started using that and seen 50-60 % increase

• Thinking Face

AtlTeam831

May 28, 2020

thanks
there is a specific order of things to do before you can just click on the .exe file

1: double click your [BR] AI-Shoujo Registry Fixer.bat file
2: open your InitSetting.exe and update, it will fix anything that is out of place (optional)
3: double click game file and have fun

3.30 star(s) 32 Votes