Moxines

Apr 6, 2020
Hi....it was a mod...when you enter in the interaction menu with a girl...you can grab her breast and play with it...someone know the mod? and if yes ...can you share it plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz :DDDDDDDDDDD

Syq

Mar 11, 2018
Hi....it was a mod...when you enter in the interaction menu with a girl...you can grab her breast and play with it...someone know the mod? and if yes ...can you share it plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz :DDDDDDDDDDD
its Boopz mod

pemoj

Feb 26, 2019
Hello guys, I´m sure this was answered a lot of times, but who knows where the answer is. I need to know if cards and clothes mods are compatible among Illusion similar games; AI Girl, Honey Select, etc. Thanks in advance :cool:

Syq

Mar 11, 2018
Hello guys, I´m sure this was answered a lot of times, but who knows where the answer is. I need to know if cards and clothes mods are compatible among Illusion similar games; AI Girl, Honey Select, etc. Thanks in advance :cool:
Compability with cards is only between AIS And HS2.Rest u must base on mods,and modders effort

Reactions: namprofli3

AveragePatron

May 26, 2018
Anyone know how to change the value of the pouch/inventory?
I found a cheat command to add every item into pouch but then pouch would be full...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Moxines

Apr 6, 2020
Press M in maker
nope...isnt this mod...you cant move wen you are in the interaction menu...and the mod I talked about...was like you can grab and move... and you can do it wen you want...not just in creator

3.30 star(s) 32 Votes