Schlong50

Dec 11, 2019
Only .wav and .ogg files...
How did you guys got .ogg to work? I converted some mp3 to ogg and no dice. Only the .wav converts show up. And I fear the game might have problem with 1GB waves (at least mine crashes when I try to play the big ones).

EroShane

Sep 7, 2019
How did you guys got .ogg to work? I converted some mp3 to ogg and no dice. Only the .wav converts show up. And I fear the game might have problem with 1GB waves (at least mine crashes when I try to play the big ones).
Oh yeah, that large a file will certainly have some problems. I forget the exact .ogg settings now, it's been a while. Yeah, huge files like that aren't meant to be handled by the Unity engine. You will want to reduce the size to something equivalent to your average Mp3 in size, like 128/256kbps file. 1Gb sounds like a studio RAW wave. LOL!

Reactions: Schlong50

ScrewThisNoise

Modder
Jun 24, 2019
[BR] Better Repack R6.1.png

&

[BR] Better Repack SR6.1.png

SR VERSION IS FOR STEAM USERS, AND DOES NOT CONTAIN THE BASE GAME. R VERSION CONTAINS FULL JP GAME
(Contains the full JP game, so not meant to be applied to another installation)

If you have trouble starting the game, start the game once through the launcher (InitSetting.exe), this will check for errors and fix them as well before starting the game.

As of R2.3 you can update the sideloader modpack (clothing mods etc) from the launcher. Just press the icon in the lower left corner of the launcher with the arrow to check for updates. I'm updating that more often than the main pack, so should get some updates there every so often ;)

This is the readme for the pack, detailing the contents:​

Code:
Release 6.1 // 06.09.2020
<--------------------->

No donations // no ad-maze // no upfront payment
If you paid for this, you were scammed!
If you like the game, please buy it!
If you enjoy the mods, please consider donating to the modders on patreon where possible.

This pack is made with a up2date base game as of 29.05.2019, along with the components listed in credits, all up2date as of the release date of this pack. Some extras have been included, but are either easily removable or are sorted into folders marked [OPTIONAL]. Enjoy!

To add shortcuts to your desktop of the launcher and the most important folders for the game, feel free to run '[BR] Create Desktop Icons.bat'.

If you have trouble starting the game, start the game once through the launcher (InitSetting.exe), this will check for errors and fix them as well before starting the game.

[B]IF YOU'RE MOVING FROM ANOTHER REPACK:[/B]
I don't recommend just extracting this over another repack, due to potential conflicts. Please extract this to its own folder and move over your chara, cap, studio and save folders.

[B]WANT A VANILLA PACK?[/B]
If you wish to convert this pack into a vanilla pack, there is a included script named '[BR] Vanillify the game.bat' that gives you the following options:
 1. Remove only translation, leaving the rest of the mods intact
 2. Remove all BetterRapack Extras
 4. Remove all BetterRepack Extras, mods and translation
Feel free to use this script to customize your install, but keep in mind that using this may make the game incompatible with future repack updates, requiring you to download the next repack in full!

[B]WANT YOUR CARD OR SCENE INCLUDED IN THE NEXT REPACK?[/B]
Feel free to DM me on discord (ScrewThisNoise#3544) with the card(s) and/or scene(s), and I'll see what I can do for the next release. (See community links for server link)

[B]What is included in the base game?[/B]
- Base release game
- All preorder extras
- Newest official update as of 14.08
- Premium Miko DLC
- Premium Succubus DLC2
- Premium Bondage DLC

[B]Updated in release 6.1 (this release):[/B]
- Applied official update honey2_01_plus_0807F9Vc_sub
- Applied official update honey2_01_plus_0814esF3_sub
- Updated BepInEx to v5.3
- Updated BepInEx.MuteInBackground to v1.1
- Updated BepisPlugins to R15.4
- Updated IllusionFixes to v14.1
- Updated AI_TextResourceRedirector to v1.4.1.1
- Updated XUnity.AutoTranslator to v4.12.1
- Updated 2155X's AI_HLightControl to v1.2.2
- Updated 2155X's AI_Lightprobereset to v1.1.0
- Updated 2155X's AI_UnlockPlayerHClothes to v1.4.2
- Updated DeathWeasel's AI_MaterialEditor to v2.1.4
- Updated DeathWeasel's AI_StudioSceneSettings to v1.2.1
- Updated DeathWeasel's AI_Subtitles to v2.0
- Updated DeathWeasel's UncensorSelector to v3.10
- Updated enimaroah's SB3U to v20.6.2
- Updated GeBo's AI_TranslationCacheCleaner to v0.5.3
- Updated GeBo's AI_TranslationHelper to v0.9.4
- Updated Keitaro's VNGE to v20.0
- Updated Joan6694's NodesConstraints to v1.2.1
- Updated Joan6694's RenderEditor to v1.6.0
- Updated Joan6694's VideoExport to v1.2.1
- Updated Hooh's AI_Hooah to 20200822
- Updated Marco's AI_BetterAA to v1.6
- Updated Marco's AI_BrowserFolders to v2.2
- Updated Marco's KKManager to v0.13.0
- Updated Mikke's Beaver to v1.2.1
- Updated Mikke, KKY and Haruhi's GravureAI to 20200712
- Updated Mikke's PushUpPlugin for AI-Shoujo to v2.1
- Added BepInEx.EnableFullScreenToggle v1.0
- Added BepInEx.EnableResize v1.5
- Added BepInEx.InputHotkeyBlock v1.3
- Added 2155X's AI_MakerAdditions v1.0
- Added 2155X's AI_MakerSearch v1.2.1
- Added Animal42069's BetterPenetration v2.1.0
- Added DeathWeasel's AI_MakerDefaults v1.0
- Added essu's HeadBundleRedirector v1.0
- Added Hooh's Dependency Loader v1.1.2
- Added Mikke's Character Loader Plugin v1.2 as optional
- Removed DeathWeasel's AI_InputHotkeyBlock v1.2 (superceded)

DISTRIBUTION LOCATIONS:
These are locations where either I distribute new packs and updates, or partner-sites and services do so.
------------------>
Anime-Sharing:
- [url]http://www.anime-sharing.com/forum/members/screwthisnoise-181111/[/url]

F95Zone:
- [url]https://f95zone.to/threads/illusion-ai-girl-ai-discussion-thread.34853/[/url]

Nyaa:
- [url]https://sukebei.nyaa.si/user/screwthisnoise[/url]

Otomi-games.com:
- [url]https://otomi-games.com/koikatu/[/url]

COMMUNITY LINKS:
------------------>
Discord Fan-Server
- [url]https://discord.gg/F3bDEFE[/url]

Pastebin
- [url]https://pastebin.com/QRRKtC45[/url]

CREDITS:
------------------>
2155X's AI_LightSettings
- [url]https://www.patreon.com/2155X[/url]

connector_jp's DHH
connector_jp's DHH MadWorld
- No link, see discord

DeathWeasel's AI_InputHotkeyBlock
DeathWeasel's MaterialEditor
DeathWeasel's Subtitles
- [url]https://www.patreon.com/DeathWeasel[/url]

Enimaroah's SB3Utility
- [url]https://github.com/enimaroah/SB3Utility[/url]

Hooh's Heelz
- NO URL

Marco's AI_BetterAA
Marco's AI_Screencap
Marco's AIABMX
Marco's AIAPI
Marco's FPS Counter
Marco's MessageCenter
Marco's RuntimeUnityEditor
- [url]https://www.patreon.com/ManlyMarco[/url]

Mikke's PushUpPlugin for AI-Shoujo
- No link, see discord

STN's English Launcher
STN's Sideloader Modpack
- [url]https://www.patreon.com/BetterRepack[/url]

Misc (Collabs etc):
AIGirlFixes ([url]https://github.com/IllusionMods/IllusionFixes[/url])
BepisPlugins ([url]https://github.com/IllusionMods/BepisPlugins[/url])
There are two download options, Full for newcomers, Update for people that already have my previous packs (So they don't have to download all of it over again). If you experience ANY problem after using the update pack, please use the full pack before reporting any problems.

Share this pack as you want, re-host it or whatever.. All credit goes to the modders actually making this possible
Feel free to tell me if you reupload the pack anywhere else! :)

I'd very much appreciate it if you would all think about supporting me on patreon, but keep in mind that I won't paywall my packs, this is just for supporting me making my packs better :)

uploader-rip.png

As some of you have noticed, downloading content from the in-game downloader is quite the unstable experience. In order to offer multiple venues to aquire cards, I've acquired all available scene and card content on the official uploader (normaly only available from Japanese IPs) so that you may grab some of that content if you desire ;)

EroMate

Nov 6, 2017
Doesn't work how, specifically?
Clicking download gives you a small file? (Can only be opened with a torrenter)
Clicking magnet does nothing? (You need a torrenter)
Download not going fast enough? (Patience, please seed so it doesn't happen to somebody else)

Jesus, this feels like an advert.
Lmao i doesnt have that dumb problem. Just the Torrent link give 0 speed DL speed
1599413072480.png

oxking72

Apr 29, 2017
Question what is the actual system requirements for this game? As I've seen so many complaints (Even on high end systems in the last several months for those reports that date back) about performance drops on 1080p on up to 4k. Plus, which base games does this belong to on Steam, because there are more than several listings on there. I'd like to know a head of time before plopping down $75dollars for this game. Not to mention, DLC, H/Uncensor patch.

Last edited:
Reactions: Schlong50

ScrewThisNoise

Modder
Jun 24, 2019
Question what is the actual system requirements for this game? As I've seen so many complaints (Even on high end systems in the last several months for those reports that date back) about performance drops on 1080p on up to 4k. Plus, which base games does this belong to on Steam, because there are more than several listings on there. I'd like to know a head of time before plopping down $75dollars for this game. Not to mention, DLC, H/Uncensor patch.
1599445662769.png
That being said tho, yes, the game is pretty unoptimised, so some setups that way outspec this still experience performance issues, especially in the sunken city... and the problem only gets worse the more girls you add.

Still a fun time tho, so recommend you give it a spin.

Last edited:

Dumpstone

Nov 8, 2019
I have one stupid question (sorry) how to search for posts in this topic? For example, I need information about problems with the AI-overlay mod. How can I search in this topic? (Sorry one more time) :)

Deleted member 1322027

Born of the void, powered by cringe.
Mar 24, 2019
View attachment 805135
That being said tho, yes, the game is pretty unoptimised, so some setups that way outspec this still experience performance issues, especially in the sunken city... and the problem only gets worse the more girls you add.

thats the minimum requirements i tried to run this game on a i3 4150 and a gt1030 and got less than 10fps and id rather not get off to a slideshow when ive got pictures for that along with my 500 word essay

• Haha
Reactions: namprofli3

Schlong50

Dec 11, 2019
Oh yeah, that large a file will certainly have some problems. I forget the exact .ogg settings now, it's been a while. Yeah, huge files like that aren't meant to be handled by the Unity engine. You will want to reduce the size to something equivalent to your average Mp3 in size, like 128/256kbps file. 1Gb sounds like a studio RAW wave. LOL!
Since it only plays BGM I went for 1.5-2h long ambient tracks in high q and converted with a bit much hz I guess :p

Re-converted them again with "half" the quality (which to my cretin ears was still godd 'nuff :p ) and that worked with 500-600 mb files. Probably might half it again but at one point there is a difference. Not really apparent on its own, but listeing side by side it starts to loose "that feeling".

Long jabbering short: Works now even if still a bit big sized. (y)

Reactions: EroShane

EroShane

Sep 7, 2019
So... a long and short on this.

When this game first came out my rig was a Cyberpower Fang III Black Mamba with Intel Core i7 quadcore @ 3.2 Ghz, 16GB Ram, and a 4GB GTX 760 TI... I was getting 4-10fps on max settings, got it up to 22-30ish semi-stable in game, stable in animations with low to medium settings. DHH was killing my performance though so I opted out at that time and used DNSpy to tweak the internal post processing to favor FXAA and disable some of the redundant post-processing. This was true up to version 2 of the STN Better Repacks.

For Christmas the wife got me the ASUS 1050ti Cerberus OC edition 4GB and 16Gb of additional RAM as well as a Samsung EVO 1TB SSD. Moved the game to the SSD and upgraded parts. I was getting 20-30 in game and 30-35ish in animations on high settings with frames running in the 40s on low to medium. DHH was a bit more stable without too much extras running and setting tweaked minimally for better visuals. Playing with the far clip plane plugin I was able to squeeze out a few more FPS in the game world while roaming. It seemed in my particular case, turning on texture caching (to RAM) and forcing the game to load the clip plane at 12000 (whole island basically) with the core files edited to utilize Unity's LOD Bias settings (using maximum values only in distances 50m away, then halving the tile size 50-100m, 1/4 100-200, then 1/8 for 200+, while unloading textures not in the camera's field of view) I was able to squeeze out some more FPS giving me stable 30-40 with highs going near to or just over 50fps. Up to later version 3 of the Better Repacks.

I just redid my system again, replacing the quad i7 with an octocore i7 OC ed @3.6-4.2 Ghz, increasing the RAM to 64GB, and adding in a GTX 1660 Super OC ed 6GB -- and now I see a stable 45-50fps commonly with lows dipping into the mid-to-high 30s and highs going over 60, with animations running around 50-60 commonly on max settings with DHH tweaked up on the current version of STN's Better Repack (not the one that was posted today, which may be a little better as I assume an official patch was released recently). This was an updated version from the R3 to R6 which seems to also have better optimization.

Hope that can give you some real objective perspective on the whole thing.

Mind you on most major titles this rig slams most high end games with 100+fps stable. In the maker/studio I'm pulling 80+fps so the game portion is what is poorly optimized and it's likely the huge number of redundant/duplicate post processing effects coupled with these unoptimized models.

Also limiting the number of girls will globally raise FPS... Each additional model reduces frames by about 5-7 on average when facing their general direction on the game map. Building large bases will also hurt performance as the Unity HDRP LOD Bias culling effect is not natively utilized in the core programming. You can turn this on with DNSpy however if you understand the basics of C#. By default the game loads everything you are looking at regardless if you can see it or not.

Last edited:
Reactions: oxking72

Syq

Mar 11, 2018
So... a long and short on this.

When this game first came out my rig was a Cyberpower Fang III Black Mamba with Intel Core i7 quadcore @ 3.2 Ghz, 16GB Ram, and a 4GB GTX 760 TI... I was getting 4-10fps on max settings, got it up to 22-30ish semi-stable in game, stable in animations with low to medium settings. DHH was killing my performance though so I opted out at that time and used DNSpy to tweak the internal post processing to favor FXAA and disable some of the redundant post-processing. This was true up to version 2 of the STN Better Repacks.

For Christmas the wife got me the ASUS 1050ti Cerberus OC edition 4GB and 16Gb of additional RAM as well as a Samsung EVO 1TB SSD. Moved the game to the SSD and upgraded parts. I was getting 20-30 in game and 30-35ish in animations on high settings with frames running in the 40s on low to medium. DHH was a bit more stable without too much extras running and setting tweaked minimally for better visuals. Playing with the far clip plane plugin I was able to squeeze out a few more FPS in the game world while roaming. It seemed in my particular case, turning on texture caching (to RAM) and forcing the game to load the clip plane at 12000 (whole island basically) with the core files edited to utilize Unity's LOD Bias settings (using maximum values only in distances 50m away, then halving the tile size 50-100m, 1/4 100-200, then 1/8 for 200+, while unloading textures not in the camera's field of view) I was able to squeeze out some more FPS giving me stable 30-40 with highs going near to or just over 50fps. Up to later version 3 of the Better Repacks.

I just redid my system again, replacing the quad i7 with an octocore i7 OC ed @3.6-4.2 Ghz, increasing the RAM to 64GB, and adding in a GTX 1660 Super OC ed 6GB -- and now I see a stable 45-50fps commonly with lows dipping into the mid-to-high 30s and highs going over 60, with animations running around 50-60 commonly on max settings with DHH tweaked up on the current version of STN's Better Repack (not the one that was posted today, which may be a little better as I assume an official patch was released recently). This was an updated version from the R3 to R6 which seems to also have better optimization.

Hope that can give you some real objective perspective on the whole thing.

Mind you on most major titles this rig slams most high end games with 100+fps stable. In the maker/studio I'm pulling 80+fps so the game portion is what is poorly optimized and it's likely the huge number of redundant/duplicate post processing effects coupled with these unoptimized models.
Funny thing that jap version have minimum win 7 and steam win 8.1

Reactions: EroShane

EroShane

Sep 7, 2019
Funny thing that jap version have minimum win 7 and steam win 8.1
Ironically anything that runs on 8 or 10, WILL run on 7 -- except the "apps" of course, and probably better with a little configuration. You will need to manually install the DX updates, some of which may require some bubblegum and duct tape, but to be honest, anything you can do on 7, 8, 10 can even be done with XP if you know what you are doing... Pro or Ultimate editions of course... I doubt it's truly a requirement, but more a convenience for people with little to no computing knowledge. If you want to go down the rabbit hole of international gaming it's likely time to start brushing up on your basic computer language skills. LOL! Especially games like this where you can expect little to no developer support. LOL!

EroShane

Sep 7, 2019
View attachment 804473

&

View attachment 804474

SR VERSION IS FOR STEAM USERS, AND DOES NOT CONTAIN THE BASE GAME. R VERSION CONTAINS FULL JP GAME
(Contains the full JP game, so not meant to be applied to another installation)

As of R2.3 you can update the sideloader modpack (clothing mods etc) from the launcher. Just press the icon in the lower left corner of the launcher with the arrow to check for updates. I'm updating that more often than the main pack, so should get some updates there every so often ;)

This is the readme for the pack, detailing the contents:​

Code:
Release 6.1 // 06.09.2020
<--------------------->

No donations // no ad-maze // no upfront payment
If you paid for this, you were scammed!
If you like the game, please buy it!
If you enjoy the mods, please consider donating to the modders on patreon where possible.

This pack is made with a up2date base game as of 29.05.2019, along with the components listed in credits, all up2date as of the release date of this pack. Some extras have been included, but are either easily removable or are sorted into folders marked [OPTIONAL]. Enjoy!

To add shortcuts to your desktop of the launcher and the most important folders for the game, feel free to run '[BR] Create Desktop Icons.bat'.

[B]IF YOU'RE MOVING FROM ANOTHER REPACK:[/B]
I don't recommend just extracting this over another repack, due to potential conflicts. Please extract this to its own folder and move over your chara, cap, studio and save folders.

[B]WANT A VANILLA PACK?[/B]
If you wish to convert this pack into a vanilla pack, there is a included script named '[BR] Vanillify the game.bat' that gives you the following options:
1. Remove only translation, leaving the rest of the mods intact
2. Remove all BetterRapack Extras
4. Remove all BetterRepack Extras, mods and translation
Feel free to use this script to customize your install, but keep in mind that using this may make the game incompatible with future repack updates, requiring you to download the next repack in full!

[B]WANT YOUR CARD OR SCENE INCLUDED IN THE NEXT REPACK?[/B]
Feel free to DM me on discord (ScrewThisNoise#3544) with the card(s) and/or scene(s), and I'll see what I can do for the next release. (See community links for server link)

[B]What is included in the base game?[/B]
- Base release game
- All preorder extras
- Newest official update as of 14.08
- Premium Miko DLC
- Premium Succubus DLC2
- Premium Bondage DLC

[B]Updated in release 6.1 (this release):[/B]
- Applied official update honey2_01_plus_0807F9Vc_sub
- Applied official update honey2_01_plus_0814esF3_sub
- Updated BepInEx to v5.3
- Updated BepInEx.MuteInBackground to v1.1
- Updated BepisPlugins to R15.4
- Updated IllusionFixes to v14.1
- Updated AI_TextResourceRedirector to v1.4.1.1
- Updated XUnity.AutoTranslator to v4.12.1
- Updated 2155X's AI_HLightControl to v1.2.2
- Updated 2155X's AI_Lightprobereset to v1.1.0
- Updated 2155X's AI_UnlockPlayerHClothes to v1.4.2
- Updated DeathWeasel's AI_MaterialEditor to v2.1.4
- Updated DeathWeasel's AI_StudioSceneSettings to v1.2.1
- Updated DeathWeasel's AI_Subtitles to v2.0
- Updated DeathWeasel's UncensorSelector to v3.10
- Updated enimaroah's SB3U to v20.6.2
- Updated GeBo's AI_TranslationCacheCleaner to v0.5.3
- Updated GeBo's AI_TranslationHelper to v0.9.4
- Updated Keitaro's VNGE to v20.0
- Updated Joan6694's NodesConstraints to v1.2.1
- Updated Joan6694's RenderEditor to v1.6.0
- Updated Joan6694's VideoExport to v1.2.1
- Updated Hooh's AI_Hooah to 20200822
- Updated Marco's AI_BetterAA to v1.6
- Updated Marco's AI_BrowserFolders to v2.2
- Updated Marco's KKManager to v0.13.0
- Updated Mikke's Beaver to v1.2.1
- Updated Mikke, KKY and Haruhi's GravureAI to 20200712
- Updated Mikke's PushUpPlugin for AI-Shoujo to v2.1
- Added BepInEx.EnableFullScreenToggle v1.0
- Added BepInEx.EnableResize v1.5
- Added BepInEx.InputHotkeyBlock v1.3
- Added 2155X's AI_MakerAdditions v1.0
- Added 2155X's AI_MakerSearch v1.2.1
- Added Animal42069's BetterPenetration v2.1.0
- Added DeathWeasel's AI_MakerDefaults v1.0
- Added essu's HeadBundleRedirector v1.0
- Added Hooh's Dependency Loader v1.1.2
- Added Mikke's Character Loader Plugin v1.2 as optional
- Removed DeathWeasel's AI_InputHotkeyBlock v1.2 (superceded)

DISTRIBUTION LOCATIONS:
These are locations where either I distribute new packs and updates, or partner-sites and services do so.
------------------>
Anime-Sharing:
- [url]http://www.anime-sharing.com/forum/members/screwthisnoise-181111/[/url]

F95Zone:
- [url]https://f95zone.to/threads/illusion-ai-girl-ai-discussion-thread.34853/[/url]

Nyaa:
- [url]https://sukebei.nyaa.si/user/screwthisnoise[/url]

Otomi-games.com:
- [url]https://otomi-games.com/koikatu/[/url]

COMMUNITY LINKS:
------------------>
Discord Fan-Server
- [url]https://discord.gg/F3bDEFE[/url]

Pastebin
- [url]https://pastebin.com/QRRKtC45[/url]

CREDITS:
------------------>
2155X's AI_LightSettings
- [url]https://www.patreon.com/2155X[/url]

connector_jp's DHH
connector_jp's DHH MadWorld
- No link, see discord

DeathWeasel's AI_InputHotkeyBlock
DeathWeasel's MaterialEditor
DeathWeasel's Subtitles
- [url]https://www.patreon.com/DeathWeasel[/url]

Enimaroah's SB3Utility
- [url]https://github.com/enimaroah/SB3Utility[/url]

Hooh's Heelz
- NO URL

Marco's AI_BetterAA
Marco's AI_Screencap
Marco's AIABMX
Marco's AIAPI
Marco's FPS Counter
Marco's MessageCenter
Marco's RuntimeUnityEditor
- [url]https://www.patreon.com/ManlyMarco[/url]

Mikke's PushUpPlugin for AI-Shoujo
- No link, see discord

STN's English Launcher
STN's Sideloader Modpack
- [url]https://www.patreon.com/BetterRepack[/url]

Misc (Collabs etc):
AIGirlFixes ([url]https://github.com/IllusionMods/IllusionFixes[/url])
BepisPlugins ([url]https://github.com/IllusionMods/BepisPlugins[/url])
There are two download options, Full for newcomers, Update for people that already have my previous packs (So they don't have to download all of it over again). If you experience ANY problem after using the update pack, please use the full pack before reporting any problems.

Share this pack as you want, re-host it or whatever.. All credit goes to the modders actually making this possible
Feel free to tell me if you reupload the pack anywhere else! :)

I'd very much appreciate it if you would all think about supporting me on patreon, but keep in mind that I won't paywall my packs, this is just for supporting me making my packs better :)

View attachment 804479

As some of you have noticed, downloading content from the in-game downloader is quite the unstable experience. In order to offer multiple venues to aquire cards, I've acquired all available scene and card content on the official uploader (normaly only available from Japanese IPs) so that you may grab some of that content if you desire ;)

View attachment 804480
As always thank you for your continued dedication and hard work on this project... You've made this adventure far more pleasant for many of us!

Syq

Mar 11, 2018
Ironically anything that runs on 8 or 10, WILL run on 7 -- except the "apps" of course, and probably better with a little configuration. You will need to manually install the DX updates, some of which may require some bubblegum and duct tape, but to be honest, anything you can do on 7, 8, 10 can even be done with XP if you know what you are doing... Pro or Ultimate editions of course... I doubt it's truly a requirement, but more a convenience for people with little to no computing knowledge. If you want to go down the rabbit hole of international gaming it's likely time to start brushing up on your basic computer language skills. LOL! Especially games like this where you can expect little to no developer support. LOL!
Best irony is that with 64 gb ram and draw distance 1000 u can sustain 13 girls with hd skins with good framerate on islands

TheBerserker

May 7, 2018
View attachment 805135

I can confirm that the "required" part is bulls***, because I had something better than that before and I still could't run it properly even in 720p and "performance mode" with every options on minimum.
If you want to run it "decently" (aka without 5min of loading screens), you need the recommended one.

rjackdaw

Feb 9, 2018
does the "futa" an official add-on given by devs or from random users?
"ai shoujo" is it different from " shoujo ai "?

Last edited:
3.30 star(s) 32 Votes