EroShane

Sep 7, 2019
Best irony is that with 64 gb ram and draw distance 1000 u can sustain 13 girls with hd skins with good framerate on islands
I'll have to try that, for me personally in the past, the lower the clip plane was at -- the weirder the system ran and also you had that world cut off point where the scenery cut, which just looked ugly overall. I remember I found a sweet spot number before, but that was months back. However, I also noticed that if you force the world to load far out, thus caching everything viewable to the RAM texturewise (which is the entire world in essence) it seemed to handle much better. Maybe this has since been better optimized and of course my system has been vastly upgraded since I started on this journey, so yeah, I need to tinker around more when I have spare time.

Syq

Mar 11, 2018
I'll have to try that, for me personally in the past, the lower the clip plane was at -- the weirder the system ran and also you had that world cut off point where the scenery cut, which just looked ugly overall. I remember I found a sweet spot number before, but that was months back. However, I also noticed that if you force the world to load far out, thus caching everything viewable to the RAM texturewise (which is the entire world in essence) it seemed to handle much better. Maybe this has since been better optimized and of course my system has been vastly upgraded since I started on this journey, so yeah, I need to tinker around more when I have spare time.
I have another news,recent BR introduced very usesfull plugin,that disables resource unload(for extended ram cost) but stables fps with rational draw distance.With 5000 distance i have 40-60 fps,3000 gives me 60 fps stable minus loading some textures that arent loaded currently. Seems like they fucked up something with load on demand within engine

Reactions: EroShane

TheBerserker

May 7, 2018
Does that mean we can have yuri/lesbian scenes ? or its something else
Unfortunately, no. The devs are so stupid that even "kissing" is reserved for hetero interactions.
Like, it's well known that us lesbians NEVER kiss... We only do 69.
That and a handfull of others are basically the only interaction available for lesbian scenes.

onlie999999999

Feb 16, 2020
Can anyone tell me were to find [Female][ddaa33] ddaa33_BDSM_BODY_D4 its in Sideloader modpack Update Rollup 02/02 but all download links are down.

rjackdaw

Feb 9, 2018
Unfortunately, no. The devs are so stupid that even "kissing" is reserved for hetero interactions.
Like, it's well known that us lesbians NEVER kiss... We only do 69.
That and a handfull of others are basically the only interaction available for lesbian scenes.
so pretty generic scenes huh, they really need a lesbian perspective.

uradamus

Jan 4, 2018
Anyone know if there are any cubemaps included in this somewhere for use in StudioNEO's F5 lighting panel? And if there aren't any, where would I place ones I grab off the internet so that they are properly found by StudioNEO? Doesn't seem to be finding any by default with my fairly recent R6 install that I haven't customized at all besides running the updater to grab the latest stuff.

Last edited:

Moxines

Apr 6, 2020
Hi....it was a mod...when you enter in the interaction menu with a girl...you can grab her breast and play with it...someone know the mod? and if yes ...can you share it plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz :DDDDDDDDDDD

Sep 17, 2019
Can anyone tell me were to find [Female][ddaa33] ddaa33_BDSM_BODY_D4 its in Sideloader modpack Update Rollup 02/02 but all download links are down.
If someone is Looking after this File, its in the Path: [STN]Ai-Syoujyo\mods\Sideloader Modpack - Uncensor Selector/
I didnt get a D4 version of this, but someone maybe get a Backup.

kyodash

Feb 10, 2018
guys,how i can reset girl stats card?
I even use Save new to make new card but all stat not reset.

ScrewThisNoise

Modder
Jun 24, 2019
If someone is Looking after this File, its in the Path: [STN]Ai-Syoujyo\mods\Sideloader Modpack - Uncensor Selector/
I didnt get a D4 version of this, but someone maybe get a Backup.
If it has ever been in the sideloader modpack, I got a backup or 50 of them :)
Think that got removed by mistake during the fixup of the pack for HS2, so digged it out and re-added it to the modpack :)
Just run the updater and you should have it

Reactions: HiddenGameMember

Oldtoothlessbasterd

Jan 7, 2019
AveragePatron
You should be able to drop her where she is.
Either computer should work.
Its a matter of selecting her, Similar to appearance change and removing her from the game.
then Exit the device and renter the device and add her again to "Update" the game state.
She should then appear next to the Console and collapse straight away!.
At least that's how i got past that problem!.
Edit:
Its been awhile since i last played so if one console don't work try the other one!.
Console by the building near by or the console behind the second build spot across the bridge!.

Oldtoothlessbasterd

Jan 7, 2019
Hehe Its such a simple solution it never even occurred to me, But then simple solutions are usually the best!.
Will remember this next time I play and get stuck!.
Thanks Syq

3.30 star(s) 32 Votes