Syq

Mar 11, 2018
nope...isnt this mod...you cant move wen you are in the interaction menu...and the mod I talked about...was like you can grab and move... and you can do it wen you want...not just in creator
Asked on discord yes it that mod,it should allow u to use it even in interactions

uradamus

Jan 4, 2018
So I've really enjoyed messing around with the character creator and StudioNEO for this, but I've found the main game to be almost unplayable because of crashes every few minutes of game play, StudioNEO can be pretty crashy too, especially once there are more than 2 characters visible in scene and/or possibly when there is a bunch of animations/collisions going on, hard to tell which is more of a problem for it, but even when I keep things pretty light it's rare for me to go more than 20 minutes or so without some sort of crash in that as well. I've been playing the latest repack on Linux through Lutris/Wine (Lutris-5.6-5-x86_64) and followed the instructions on this guide page: .

I've also launched it a few times with the console enabled, but haven't seen anything terribly helpful in there to point towards the cause. Though I did notice some of the Unity warnings just display empty boxes instead of characters, which makes me think it might be a region issue, but I haven't seen anywhere saying anything about using a Japanese locale for this. I did however install the CJK font collection out of habit through WineTricks when I created a new prefix for this and Koikatsu.

Anyone have any idea what I might be able to do to get this running stable? I'd really like to give a go to the survival game at least once, but for now it is basically just a character creator and outlet for simple scene creation in StudioNEO.

(EDIT: For hardware I've got quad core AMD Ryzen 3 2200G, 16 GB of RAM, and a Radeon RX 570 (with 8GB VRAM.)

KoroG90

Mar 26, 2018
So I wanna thank Screwthenoise(y)for this. I haven't played an illusion game in god knows how long besides Honey Select 1. Is there anything I need to know mod wise for this game before I start throwing in random mods from other websites. What translation does this game use, I know how community driven the games are so is anything machine translated in the game play portion of the game; is it using the Steam translation as a base?

On steam it says " The additional expansions (DLC) available in Japan are incompatible." So I should CLEARLY use Screwthenoise's version of game if I want the full experience since steam is most likely never going to get anything more besides the character creator right? I don't use the Studio function in this or Honey Select. Anything in particular I need to know in regards to sharing things between this and Honey Select 2?

namprofli3

Dec 25, 2019
So I wanna thank Screwthenoise(y)for this. I haven't played an illusion game in god knows how long besides Honey Select 1. Is there anything I need to know mod wise for this game before I start throwing in random mods from other websites. What translation does this game use, I know how community driven the games are so is anything machine translated in the game play portion of the game; is it using the Steam translation as a base?

On steam it says " The additional expansions (DLC) available in Japan are incompatible." So I should CLEARLY use Screwthenoise's version of game if I want the full experience since steam is most likely never going to get anything more besides the character creator right? I don't use the Studio function in this or Honey Select. Anything in particular I need to know in regards to sharing things between this and Honey Select 2?
Okay, what you have to keep in mind is to always read the mod descriptions before you download a plugin, there might be listed conflicts and it says where to install. Probably too general but worth pointing out.

The translation, iirc, is the same as the steam release, at least what made it to steam so there might be a few MTL bits or already manually translated ones, i'm not too posted on this one.

And yes, try BR for the DLC. I think the DLCs were somewhere around there for the steam release but i'm not too sure if my memory is failing me so take it with a grain of salt.

About the "sharing things between AIS and HS2":
  • As reported by alex2011, the voice resets (not sure if other personality checkboxes do too) when you transfer from one to the other.
  • I don't have both games to know if my suspiction is correct, but be on the lookout for AIS-only/HS2-only mods.

Reactions: KoroG90

ScrewThisNoise

Modder
Jun 24, 2019

If you're using my pack, you should be decently up to date, the most important changes since HS1 is:
- Clothing mods and such come as zipmods, DON'T extract them, place them in the mods folder as is.
- IPA is dead, and good riddance, the framework used for AIS is BepInEx, for you as a user, this basically means a less hacky experience, with the patching happening on runtime without the need to manually patch, and permanently change game files. The basic idea with modding using BepInEx is to modify the main game files as little as can possibly be done. Just start the game as normal, preferably through the launcher, initsetting, and you should be off all ready.

As for translation... My pack includes the steam translations in the JP game, so that should get you sorted, ofc if you're using the SR pack meant for the steam version, the steam translations already in that game will be used. The translation is rather good, all things considered, so you should be good on that front. Whatever isn't translated in the Steam version is a combo of machine translation and manually translated stuff... this mainly is visible with modded clothes and inside studio, but isn't all that noticable.

The disclaimer on steam stating " The additional expansions (DLC) available in Japan are incompatible." is... well... just a lie... they work perfectly well, though they aren't translated... (My SR pack adds all missing DLC) as the DLC currently is just clothing, that isn't a problem, but the next HS2 update, HoneySelect2 Libido DX, will include character types, also for AIS... that means that major dumps of text will be introduced and be really noticeable, and that one might even include changes to vanilla code for AIS, but time will tell... the JP version will absolutely support DX, the steam version is unknown at this point, so might still recommend using the JP version as it has everything that makes the Steam version special, and has guaranteed support for future updates etc.

About HS2... AIS and HS2 shares the same studio, so both characters and studio scenes can be shared between those games in either direction, and that's true of a lot of mods as well. Originally Illusion created some studio content exclusively for HS2 (Studio animations, studio maps etc) but as of R6 I ported those back to AIS, so interchangeability is pretty much 100% at this point. AIS also receives updates alongside HS2 these days, so it's pretty much a choice of which main game you want... the full fledged, but not perfectly realised, full-fledged game AIS, or the Brothel, just "Meet,Fuck&Leave Free-H", game HoneySelect2... basically whatever you want out of it.

Personally I much prefer to have a game in my game, flawed as it is, it's still a quite enjoyable experience for me.

Think that covers all of your questions, if not, I'll try to check back every so often to follow up on any further questions :)

(Do note, I recommend buying it on either steam or DMM/Fanza if you like the game. It's always good to support the devs ;) )

ScrewThisNoise

Modder
Jun 24, 2019
Okay, what you have to keep in mind is to always read the mod descriptions before you download a plugin, there might be listed conflicts and it says where to install. Probably too general but worth pointing out.

The translation, iirc, is the same as the steam release, at least what made it to steam so there might be a few MTL bits or already manually translated ones, i'm not too posted on this one.

And yes, try BR for the DLC. I think the DLCs were somewhere around there for the steam release but i'm not too sure if my memory is failing me so take it with a grain of salt.

About the "sharing things between AIS and HS2":
  • As reported by alex2011, the voice resets (not sure if other personality checkboxes do too) when you transfer from one to the other.
  • I don't have both games to know if my suspiction is correct, but be on the lookout for AIS-only/HS2-only mods.
Yes, there is a handful of exclusive mods, but that's only a handful... some is exclusive for AIS, some is exclusive for HS2... but most are just two versions of the same mod.

Personality may change, yes... keep forgetting that... not a gigantic problem tho

Reactions: namprofli3

sc69

May 24, 2018
I'm currently using the R4 version and was wondering if theres a trainer for this included during the download. I see a lot of mods included and an agent trainer but i cant seem to find one for items/materials. I'm getting tired of collecting materials to build my house lol. I've made a search on the website and in the readme but cant seem to find one included during the download. is there even one?

Dumpstone

Nov 8, 2019
I'm currently using the R4 version and was wondering if theres a trainer for this included during the download. I see a lot of mods included and an agent trainer but i cant seem to find one for items/materials. I'm getting tired of collecting materials to build my house lol. I've made a search on the website and in the readme but cant seem to find one included during the download. is there even one?
I would recommend that you update your build to 6.1. There are already built-in cheats. Everything is done easily and conveniently.
If you have version 4 or 4.1, check if you have the "Cheat Tools 2.7.1" plugin. If you have the plugin, go to the game, turn on your smartphone and press "Pause/Break". Use cheats.
If you don't have the plugin, go to the game folder: "AI-Shoujo\[OPTIONAL] Mods\ScriptLoader (Cheating and handy tools)\scripts", copy the "skip_resources.cs" file to your folder: "AI-Shoujo\scripts\"

Start the game, go to the chest. Press "F7". All items will appear in your bag. Put in the chest what you need, then press "F8". All things from the bag will disappear, but things put in the chest will remain. Save the game, reload the game.

notagirl333

Jun 7, 2020
Ok, so,... hi. I usually dont post stuff but I need help.
-I unzipped both the zips in the same folder and the game works.
HOWEVER: i can't seem to first of all find scene cards like in honey select anywhere online. where can i get a biiiiig pack or database of those? or either individual ones for that matter. i only saw character cards up until now. also as much as i DID find was Honey Select cards that fail to load. I put them in UserData\Studio\scene. when i fire up either studioneo v2 or normal studio, the error is: Cannot load the file - this is not a studio scene or the file is corrupted (prolly incompatible with hs2 scene cards?). Didnt find any scene cards on booru either. i feel like i am missing some major info on how it works.
Help is greatly appreciated!
Thanx!
ALSO is there a way i can swap character but keep outfit quickly?

ScrewThisNoise

Modder
Jun 24, 2019
Well, if you're looking for big card and scene collections, I keep downloading from the official uploader for the game (The japan only region fenced one)... That might be worth looking into:

As for the swapping characters... save their current clothing to a coordinate and apply it to the new one I guess would be the fastest way

uradamus

Jan 4, 2018
Next to the load button are check boxes for what to load from the selected card, just uncheck the boxes for clothing and clothing overlays and then those won't get loaded from the card, leaving the current outfit in place, which should be what you are after. Unfortunately it doesn't seem to separate out accessories from clothing though, which could be a problem in certain situation, such as when dealing with accessory based hair.

[EDIT: This would be for the character creator, just noticed in the post you quoted you were talking about Studio, in which case you would need to go with coordinate outfit cards as mentioned above I think. I tend to prefer the character creator for sifting through downloads though, as it is more convenient and stable than the studio, so this is still valid if you go that route as well.]

Last edited:

itgm

Apr 14, 2020
Hello, is there a mod can let me swap the roles in H scene?
By the way I meant with that question to be able to play as Girl or Futa instead of male, because loading female card in male character creation gives her manly pose and flat chest.

Reactions: TheBerserker

samevol

Sep 1, 2017
Is there a way to reset the skills of a girl? I've add some cards with 9999 exp skill, it gets annoying when i have all 4 girls asking for Sex.

Syq

Mar 11, 2018
Hi, i've try saving the card as new i also change their names. but still have 9999 skills, i do have the cheat tool how can i go about resetting the skills?
press whatever key u have binded to cheat tool there is option to tinker with girls if u wanna go more radical try agent trainer(more sophisticated u can even change her lifestyle archetype)

namprofli3

Dec 25, 2019
By the way I meant with that question to be able to play as Girl or Futa instead of male, because loading female card in male character creation gives her manly pose and flat chest.
Correct me if i'm wrong, but can't you already do that in vanilla? I remember having played as one back in early AIS.

3.30 star(s) 32 Votes