AtlTeam831

May 28, 2020
Reviving an old thread. I just downloaded this and the characters look a little off. By that I mean that there seem to be duplicate faces, eye brows not where they are supposed to be, etc. The game tells me that there are mods that are outdated. I tried running the KK Mod Manager, but it is out of date too and needs to be updated. How do I do that?

open your InitSetting.exe and update, it will fix anything that is out of place

AtlTeam831

May 28, 2020
I want to know that, too, and also a way to unlock all actions for h-scenes without having to play as a futa/male. Because allowing kissing, caress and cunni only for "straight relationship" is so stupid.

sadly I worked on this for days, was able to change complete look and all, without using the futa but when it came down to the H-scenes they still the say as it would be with 2 female cards
for your quote, you still will need to edit in/out bodyscapes to make them look male

AtlTeam831

May 28, 2020
Tell me how if it's possible, all I know to do is swap the girl card in male character creation. But what I get is only the face. The body and stand keep as male.

you still need to edit body configurations if you haven't already found out

AtlTeam831

May 28, 2020
Hi....it was a mod...when you enter in the interaction menu with a girl...you can grab her breast and play with it...someone know the mod? and if yes ...can you share it plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz :DDDDDDDDDDD

its not a mod, when you enter into dialogue screen you get one chance, hoover over breast with mouse

AtlTeam831

May 28, 2020
Hello all!!
been searching the forums and really cant find what I am looking for, when I do find it it dosnt seem to want to work

let me know what is needed to get help with

placing housing cards in /housing/1/2/3 and not showing on maps
does anyone use or know about the pregnancy plugin
how do you make C-cards from scratch
what are all the maps/rooms in the studio for if your not able to use them in-game

Reactions: Iluha

namprofli3

Dec 25, 2019
Reviving an old thread. I just downloaded this and the characters look a little off. By that I mean that there seem to be duplicate faces, eye brows not where they are supposed to be, etc. The game tells me that there are mods that are outdated. I tried running the KK Mod Manager, but it is out of date too and needs to be updated. How do I do that?
KKManager's latest update can be downloaded from ManlyMarco's github/patreon.

Extraction error is not because it decompresses well, and deactivate the antivirus to be sure, the drivers update them but nothing, where would the output_log be saved, if it exists?
Output_log is saved on the same folder as the .exe, if it gets made, though.
If you don't see it, open initsetting.exe and enable the console, hopefully it shows up. If not even that works, look for BepInEx.cfg inside BepInEx/config and set logging to "True".

Again, not a solution but worth checking for clues.

Hello all!!
been searching the forums and really cant find what I am looking for, when I do find it it dosnt seem to want to work

let me know what is needed to get help with

placing housing cards in /housing/1/2/3 and not showing on maps
does anyone use or know about the pregnancy plugin
how do you make C-cards from scratch
what are all the maps/rooms in the studio for if your not able to use them in-game
Oh darn, you were on a helping streak...

Anyway, i'm not big on AIS but i'm pretty sure housing cards are not supposed to show up under maps much like saved IK/FK poses don't show up on H-Scenes/maker. (At least currently, you never know if/when it happens)

About the pregnancy plugin, i don't know how much it's progressed since but hopefully this old quote can help. Then again, i'm not too posted on AIS/HS2 pregnancy plugins so i'm not even sure if we're talking about the same thing.

By C-Cards you mean Character Cards? If so... Just boot up maker and edit the default or fuse 2 cards (can't remember if AIS had that), i don't even know what you mean by "from scratch" in this context.

About the rooms... Well, to make stories in/pose characters/take cinematic shots.

AtlTeam831

May 28, 2020
Hey Ill Ray III
thanks for the replies
been working on this game for a few weeks now.

C-cards, yes the character cards, would like to figure how to make them from scratch and importing my own into the game, I have tried all my little tricks with every graphics platform I have but they always get moved to the old file directory after loading up the game

so basically the studio has nothing to do with actual gameplay I am to assume..

pregnancy's plugin is that one yes from KK, I can see part of it working in gameplay but do not see the configurations part of it in any menu settings

the housing card issue is that I see everyone saying to place in UserData\housing\1\2\3 depending what the size is but I never see anything during gameplay

again I thank you :)

• Red Heart
Reactions: namprofli3

Syq

Mar 11, 2018
Well if u think guys about it,we can clearly see how games from Illusion devolves instead evolves.
AG3 allow u to interact with girl clothes during h and other stuff
Sexy Beach series was same plus girls getting tanned
AA and AA2 had tons of funny interactions that makes h not so boring
and from AA2 release everything after devolves,now we need mods to play with breasts,what will be next??

KekKoo

Apr 4, 2018
Still waiting and hoping for an AA3.. Especially in the vein that it doesn't fall to any similar fates that their post AA2 games all so happen to have fallen into..

josecrist

Oct 29, 2019
there is a specific order of things to do before you can just click on the .exe file

1: double click your [BR] AI-Shoujo Registry Fixer.bat file
2: open your InitSetting.exe and update, it will fix anything that is out of place (optional)
3: double click game file and have fun
well i did what you said i registered correctly,
But it still does not open anything, the update gives me an error that says that the update data has a new format that the kk manager does not support, so it updates and I try again.

I downloaded the repack 1 to get me some doubts, and it opens it but it looks all black, it does not lock but nothing can be done. so there is something that produces an error

itgm

Apr 14, 2020
Is it possible to have female body for the main character? I tried all shader in material editor (body) but most of them are just invisible bodies. I just want my character to be futa.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: KekKoo

KekKoo

Apr 4, 2018
Is it possible to have female body for the main character? I tried all shader in material editor (body) but most of them are just invisible bodies. I just want my character to be futa.
I haven't touched this game in lord knows HOW long but.. I'm pretty sure that a futa main character is LITERALLY a built in feature to the vanilla base game..

When choosing your MC/protagonist, you can choose a male, female OR futa character. To make a futa character, just go ahead and make a female character to your liking, and tick the futanari box. Then when selecting your MC/protagonist, go to the female side and pick the card you made a futa. It's smooth sliding from there.

Reactions: namprofli3

AtlTeam831

May 28, 2020
I downloaded the repack 1 to get me some doubts, and it opens it but it looks all black, it does not lock but nothing can be done. so there is something that produces an error
what version repack?
try updating KK

itgm

Apr 14, 2020
I haven't touched this game in lord knows HOW long but.. I'm pretty sure that a futa main character is LITERALLY a built in feature to the vanilla base game..

When choosing your MC/protagonist, you can choose a male, female OR futa character. To make a futa character, just go ahead and make a female character to your liking, and tick the futanari box. Then when selecting your MC/protagonist, go to the female side and pick the card you made a futa. It's smooth sliding from there.
I want to make Girl/Futa the character that I control and walk with, not the male.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: KekKoo
3.40 star(s) 33 Votes